227 replies to this topic

#41 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:38

While I am on the subject of MK3 blueprints, my third suggestion is to be able to use the AR points for something that the entire faction can benefit from. Yes we can make the stims, sell them and the faction can benefit from the profit, but quite frankly since artifacts are still easily captured it's not hard to get AR points and the price of these stims has dropped drastically. I was thinking of something like a faction stim that one of the leaders can activate that will buff the entire faction for 6 hours (completely random number), so that everyone can benefit from the artifact points. I also think that will create a lot more faction bonding (i.e. everyone needs to be on from "X" time to "X" time to benefit from the faction stim, etc.).

Ho yes! Ho yes! Ho yes! What a wonderfull idea you've had there TSCMage! Isoo completely agree with taht idea! What a good x-mass present it would be! :D

#42 bengiz786

bengiz786

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 14:09

While I am on the subject of MK3 blueprints, my third suggestion is to be able to use the AR points for something that the entire faction can benefit from. Yes we can make the stims, sell them and the faction can benefit from the profit, but quite frankly since artifacts are still easily captured it's not hard to get AR points and the price of these stims has dropped drastically. I was thinking of something like a faction stim that one of the leaders can activate that will buff the entire faction for 6 hours (completely random number), so that everyone can benefit from the artifact points. I also think that will create a lot more faction bonding (i.e. everyone needs to be on from "X" time to "X" time to benefit from the faction stim, etc.).

Ho yes! Ho yes! Ho yes! What a wonderfull idea you've had there TSCMage! Isoo completely agree with taht idea! What a good x-mass present it would be! :D

Maybe also a defence stim that founder can activate that will buff whole faction for 6 hours! we need this since defending artifact is beginning to become impossible ..actually it is al reedy impossible unless brink kicks in

#43 ss_nthnclls

ss_nthnclls
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2009 - 19:05

Just a note on this...

This sounds REALLY similar to the system for RP points that they have in Fallen Sword. The buffs over there last for 3 or 4 hours. I really think it should be longer than that if this is implemented, and that there should still be other uses for AR points, such as what we have now.

#44 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 00:59

thought of another, time stamps on the world local comms, maybe even date also, some of those messages get quite stale

#45 bengiz786

bengiz786

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:26

First things first ....I would wish to see an answer on this:does deflect work or not on aritfacts?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5171

#46 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 October 2009 - 22:02

Not a notorious poster, just the average player whose strength here has been drifting the last few months so here i go :S

Ill start by saying IMO what makes something addictive is when its a challenge and you feel like you have to keep doing it until you get it right, so for future inclusions think about that,'will someone wanna keep doing this repeditively' you dont want your great new thing turning out to be scavenging all over again, but HERE...

-A few ideas first-

Im not a PVPer, i see all the previous posters who seem so PVP inclined roll their eyes, but i think something like the first strike enhancement to give you a chance instead of always a 9/10 chance of teleporting away from your mobs whilst hunting if your spotted would be swell.

Also on PVP if they love it so much let em have it, how about once a week, fortnight or month somewhat random in timing there is a solar phenomena and all areas become PVP enabled for 24 hrs, iuno.

Maybe each crystal medal you achieve you get a +1 energy gain to recognise your efforts and wanna bother getting the medals all the way to crystal may help the medal system.

Maybe medals that are faction specific, eg richest faction for x amount of days and then the faction gains a +1 energy gain or something of the like.

-Good ideas i read-

Obviously a new behemoth or new blueprints for the existing behemoth or both is gonna happen regardless, should be nice :D

Other uses for AP also good.

Some sets with energy/xp gain was a brilliant idea maybe even elite hunter too.

Blueprints being sortable is a must, its sending me :o

I think the higher/lower level trading is brilliant, a lot of entities drops could become reusable in inventing things later on in some blueprints, what blueprints well... but this may help to encourage an economy.

Arena would be nice, but im sure thats a lot of work.

RD was right, 2k for that little increase in stats is a ridiculous jump, maybe the next level up could be 2k especially as where i am i still see no increase in credit drops, by the way RD i seem to remember being the richest faction for a few months, eat it :P

-In closing-

Keep listening to the posters if this is ringing true :)

Lengendary events usually cheer up the majority and I hope your mecha idea is all you hope for, sorry i dont have brainbending ideas, just a few ideas and comments that would make the game easier to contend with till the cavalry arrives :)

Thank you very much, Undjuvion is almost outta the building :P *but trys to wait patiently*

#47 ss_nthnclls

ss_nthnclls
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2009 - 20:37

-A few ideas first-

Im not a PVPer, i see all the previous posters who seem so PVP inclined roll their eyes, but i think something like the first strike enhancement to give you a chance instead of always a 9/10 chance of teleporting away from your mobs whilst hunting if your spotted would be swell.

Also on PVP if they love it so much let em have it, how about once a week, fortnight or month somewhat random in timing there is a solar phenomena and all areas become PVP enabled for 24 hrs, iuno.

A first strike enhancement would be a great thing, along with the thievery and master thief enhancements listed in some other thread. Would add at least a little bit more spice to pvp.

This is a really, really good idea, which variants for have been suggested all over the forum...maybe also increase pvp rating gain and gold taken during this time? Maybe also remove the level limit (however, all kills outside of your limit don't count towards your level)? This could be really, really fun. There could even be a special area (stealing this directly from someone else), where you can repair and heal on every spot, and if you're killed, you go to a different spot on the area, completely randomly.

#48 Vorest

Vorest

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 19:24

I'm too lazy to read all posts, so I say one thing. Add more behemoths, or more legendary weapons. Class specialized guns will be cool too. Now we have only sunstorm arc and number of them are raising. More legendary weapons=more options to choose :lol: :lol:

#49 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 13:25

The biggest thing I can see in this game is the feeling of engagement. The overwhelming majority of players feel left out and ignored.

It isn't just about content being delayed - it's about threads not being read for months. Sometimes we're told "they're read" - but we wouldn't know it. Maybe some games can get away without constant interaction between devs and players. That's not how HCS games have ever been and I'm pretty sure they're not working without it.

So, if I had to pick 1 thing: HONEST feedback regularly (daily almost) on what's going on combined with someone actually going through forums and getting things on track. Little points "this thread is interesting but we'd never do B" are enough to let us know where to go. Feedback on when content will arrive is fairly important. Communication is the key to all of this - and that requires a bovine presence in here more than casually.

#50 bengiz786

bengiz786

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 16:14

I'm too lazy to read all posts, so I say one thing. Add more behemoths, or more legendary weapons. Class specialized guns will be cool too. Now we have only sunstorm arc and number of them are raising. More legendary weapons=more options to choose :lol: :lol:

Exactly or

add a new behemoth were you'll need the 'heart of sun' and the new item for NEW behemoth to make the LEGENDARY ITEM - this will make the old behemoth come back to LIFE (its currently not worth hunting at all and last time took 56 hours or so to kill it!!! )

#51 bengiz786

bengiz786

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 16:17

I wrote this five times and it always sounds snippy. I guess it's somewhat critical but that can't be avoided. It's meant as a serious question.

Does this mean that all the other feedback and suggestion threads are moot? As we are to put all feedback on SigmaStorm II HERE?

Not at all! I know players are feeling left out. I want this thread to be where you let us know what you want for the immediate future. I will go through the Suggestions forum once we have a wee bit of time. At this point, we are looking to make sure we are prepared for Xmas time.

2. That would be great, if we get another behemoth... But it should not be a big prize

We'll be adding another of these fairly soon.

Is it sad that I've never seen an artifact yet? :|

Is it sad that I've... *sigh* nevermind.

Does you Faction go for them? If not, why?

Sell them in the special section of the trade hub for around 10k credits, and make them bound. Not without first cutting the price of the items in the shops of course. I wouldn't want the price of an FC to drop or anything. Not that you guys can effect the market. It's like... player controlled.. and stuff. Am I annoying?

We were thinking inventable. We want high levels to trade with low levels.

I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you...

I'd hope not! My Girlfriend might have something to say about that!

Stop teasing me with the mecha! lol. Bring it out already. ; )

Trust me. I want them in too! I love Mecha!

:arrow: Behemoth Soon -could you update us when it gets nearer to that date as well please Thanks ...and what is Mecha? is it a new from of mercs?

#52 ss_lukers85

ss_lukers85
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2009 - 16:51

when is there going to be an update on the faction. so we can have more players in our faction.

#53 ss_lionae

ss_lionae
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2009 - 17:29

when is there going to be an update on the faction. so we can have more players in our faction.

No need to upgrade faction size till more people join the game, as of now we are losing more players than gaining.

#54 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 16:20

1) PVP. some form of fun arena.
2) Faction Mission: condition for new structure or way to improve structure, offer some form of faction mission that requires fair amount of energy use. (for example, new Blue print that requires multiple sub blue print that needs bound mission item plus other drops to finish)
3) random mission generator. (have shop in taulin that will allow you to perform mission for extra blueprint, credit or special pots)
4)more way for low level to make cr via interraction with higher level. (possibly more stim using lower level elite drops which will bring up the value of it)

new blue print for lvl 50 behemoth drop. (may be lvl 100 item)

#55 ss_topsy

ss_topsy
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:37

I have an idea on how to reward 2nd-5th place in killing behemoths. You get one RP point(or whatever the SS2 version is) on every kill at the behemoth. If you get like 10000 points, you can make a legendary armor. The 1st place should also get points for their kills, because many factions will try to lose behemoths if not.

Example:
1st Sigma Stars 1642 kills = 1642 RP and Behemoth drop.
2nd Nognof Brotherhood 358 kills = 358 RP
3rd ROTTK 300 kills = 300 RP
4th Order of the White Crow 300 kills = 300 RP
5th Fully Loyal 157 kills = 157 RP

Note: Only the top 5 get points for their kills.

It could also work like you get 1 point for every 10 kills. and lower the cost to 1000 to make a legendary armor.

Edit. After a faction have more than 50% of the kills, they will continue to kill it because of the points.

#56 bengiz786

bengiz786

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 13:38

I have an idea on how to reward 2nd-5th place in killing behemoths. You get one RP point(or whatever the SS2 version is) on every kill at the behemoth. If you get like 10000 points, you can make a legendary armor. The 1st place should also get points for their kills, because many factions will try to lose behemoths if not.

Example:

It could also work like you get 1 point for every 10 kills. and lower the cost to 1000 to make a legendary armor.

Edit. After a faction have more than 50% of the kills, they will continue to kill it because of the points.

One of the best idea i have seen so far..this will also get the other factions 'smaller' one to contribute to earn RP points ...and increase competition because every guild can get the legendary item. Aswell this will make the other behemoth the 'Rorsarakan (Behemoth)' popular again. I think HCS should really review this idea!!!

#57 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 15:13

either adding a single buff reset, or cap the class resets at 50 FC would be nice, i know many of us have, or currently play with a lot of the different classes and try out many different skills, some sound good in text and don't pan out as we would like, or expect to, and some don't work as they state, and i know some players feel punished by the high reset cost to try out some of these skills.

Yes

I want better mission rewards too!

The last couple of mission reward weapons have been kind of nice.

There should be an announcement in the Homepage about this topic so that players that dont visit the forum (99% of the community) may be encouraged to post their feedback as well..

Yep. I don't visit the forums daily and found this by accident.

6. Dieing with full repair and heath now happens often, no matter what your stats are.

I don't know what you are doing, but I am 5 Unique DNA points and 1 Recover point from basically being a Clone like you. I hear that Brinkmanship may be working more often now, but haven't had the need to use it during this last content.

10. Level 200 skills cost lots of energy. Could it be possible to reduce some ? And could it be possible to add skills like Extend or Brewing master to longer our buffing time ? 60mins sometimes is not enough when lagging or full hunting.

I tried to start a thread asking for at least extensions of time on the level 200 buffs to make Intensifier a more viable option to pick up at 200, but it took awhile to get any response so I quit looking at it. I still think the duration should be extended, maybe not the cost though as we don't know how much Entity Seeker and Traverse are going to change the game yet. But we aren't supposed to be talking about skills here...

I think someone else may have mentioned it already but the hit/miss ratio is very high in the miss direction. I realize that hitting 100% of the time is unrealistic and would make the game very boring, but missing twice in the same battle (1st miss destroying my MS shield, 2nd miss killing me) after I just repaired my gear and my attack is clearly high enough to beat the monsters defense is just silly. A second point of this, is that after I miss I have been hit by creatures whose attack is so far below my defense. Why have these stats if the outcome of the attack is completely random.

I don't think it is completely random, but I too, at times question, the probability of the hit/miss ratio.

I'd like to be able to forget blueprints that I've already learned.

The Blueprint Folder that 1542RD suggested sounds like a nice minor credit sink to me. As my backpack isn't that big to consider a folder option at this time, one for blueprints would be something even I would consider doing.

Many have suggested 2 stat items and I too woud like to see more these, as well.

I'd like to comment on the Mecha, but have no clue what it is about. Will it be for Faction vs Faction wars? Will players be able to donate their skill points from selected skills on their tree to power this sucker up, thus slowing the need for additional skills to be created? Who knows, for we haven't been given any solid information on this subject.

#58 ss_topsy

ss_topsy
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 18:38

Example:

One of the best idea i have seen so far..this will also get the other factions 'smaller' one to contribute to earn RP points ...and increase competition because every guild can get the legendary item. Aswell this will make the other behemoth the 'Rorsarakan (Behemoth)' popular again. I think HCS should really review this idea!!!

I just put it in suggestions as well

#59 candyguy

candyguy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 18:42

I'd like the mechas to be fully customizable like our characters. with armor, weapons, add-ons, etc. This might be a bit too much.:/

#60 ss_topsy

ss_topsy
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 21:34

I'd like the mechas to be fully customizable like our characters. with armor, weapons, add-ons, etc. This might be a bit too much.:/

We dont even know what it is. But if it is mercenaries, they would not be to powerfull if you just could customize them with existing equipment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: