• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2010 - 18:36

Hi all!

The Slaughterfest is now here!

You can sign up to our very first Slaughterfest by choosing the new option in the Actions menu. This will take you to the Slaughterfest page which will give you all the information you need to know to take part. The sign-up is open for 2 hours to get as many combatants into fight as we can.

From the Slaughterfest sign-in page, you will find all the information for this 'Fest. This includes game type (at this point, only Deathmatch though more will be added in time), duration, level range and Cost in Credits to join. There is also a link to the prize page where you can exchange Slaughterfest Tokens for new Armor exclusive to Slaughterfest.

Please provide us with feedback regarding this new addition to the game!

~ The Sigmastorm 2 Team

#2 ss_topsy

ss_topsy
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2010 - 18:41

Range 1-250? Does this mean I can attack every player in the slaughterfest? how does a low level, under level 50 for example have a chance?

#3 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 18:43

Well done Hoof ^^

#4 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2010 - 18:43

Range 1-250? Does this mean I can attack every player in the slaughterfest? how does a low level, under level 50 for example have a chance?

The first one is open to all players to let everyone try it out. The level ranges will be much smaller in future Slaughterfests :)

#5 acvila

acvila

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 18:44

guys, correct me if i am wrong. no items are required since is 1-250 level range. we don't loose gold/exp. and we can attack ANYONE in the arena, and the time delay is 2 seconds. i am player A and there are 5 players. this means i can attack anyone if i find them on the map. if i attack them first, i win, there is no possibility to defend my self like in PVP arena.

is that right hoof?

#6 Phyrexia

Phyrexia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 18:45

Will kills count for Awards?

Really nice thing, can't wait to try it out!!!!

#7 ss_topsy

ss_topsy
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2010 - 18:47

Is buffs working?

#8 ss_nihil

ss_nihil
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2010 - 18:58

just meant to ask that--so will the buffs work?

#9 Phyrexia

Phyrexia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 19:01

nice, there's even a special Award for it!

Another question: will it be able to win such an events with lower maximum energy? I mean: if there's someone with 50k energy he can fight much longer than a newbie with just 500 energy?! What about that point?

#10 supermum

supermum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 19:09

sounds like fun, I joined, now I hope I remember to be there whan it starts :)

#11 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,818 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 April 2010 - 19:13

I've joined! Gonna prod some buttock!

#12 Zaelin

Zaelin

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 19:24

Ew I should hope not!

#13 ss_topsy

ss_topsy
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2010 - 19:32

1: Will buffs work? (still waiting for answer)
2: Does level up points count in your stats?

#14 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,818 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 April 2010 - 19:41

Ew I should hope not!

Watch it! :lol:

1: Will buffs work? (still waiting for answer)
2: Does level up points count in your stats?

1 : Yes.

2 : Yes.

#15 ss_sd17

ss_sd17
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2010 - 19:41

Umm, Hi, since ye posted this in the other game I decided to come check it out. Its open to all levels, does this mean I can attack level 250 players? And if so do stat points count? I mean, how is a level 1 supposed to stand any chance? To me this seem like a bit of fun for the big guys, an opportunity to stomp on the small guys.

#16 ss_topsy

ss_topsy
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2010 - 19:50

Umm, Hi, since ye posted this in the other game I decided to come check it out. Its open to all levels, does this mean I can attack level 250 players? And if so do stat points count? I mean, how is a level 1 supposed to stand any chance? To me this seem like a bit of fun for the big guys, an opportunity to stomp on the small guys.

It will be very unfair this first time. But in the next ones there will be a much smaller level range :D

#17 ss_sd17

ss_sd17
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2010 - 19:56

It will be very unfair this first time. But in the next ones there will be a much smaller level range :D

Ahh, K, well, looks like I'll be keeping the few credits I have then.

I'll be back next time ye invade the other games home page again :lol:

#18 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 19:58

I really, really hope that the kills don't count toward medals. I could find a level 5 that runs out of energy and stuck and kill them every 2 seconds to get all my medals....

I, of course, have no such intentions - but if the kills count toward medals it will totally mess those up with these level ranges.

edit: And, please, consider changing how you get a point. Why do you need to initiate the attack? That creates a silly first click wins scenario again and no reward whatsoever for more ingenious setups....

#19 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,818 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 April 2010 - 20:08

And, please, consider changing how you get a point. Why do you need to initiate the attack? That creates a silly first click wins scenario again and no reward whatsoever for more ingenious setups....

That will have bearing in the future.

This is merely the beginning People! We have loads of ideas on the burner. I can't wait to see em implemented! Deathmatch will be awesome! Other ideas will be insane! *Excited*

*Edit*

What do you all think of the prize page? This will expand in time. This is the initial offerings!

#20 SkyWizard

SkyWizard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 20:10

Does it mean that HCS will stop with the actual PvP realms? Since now those tat like PvP have own areas to play?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: