Sigma Storm 2 Wiki

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 ss_jalex

ss_jalex
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:57

Just an fyi: the wiki is alive and well. It looks like a couple of the higher level admins are not as active lately (and so some higher levels are missing) but missions appear to be pretty complete (from my level 199 vantage point). I've been working on some formatting changes that should spiffy things up as well.

#22 mlillypad02

mlillypad02

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 16:09

I love this wiki,including the format. It will take a longtime befor the official guid is 1/2 as good! :D

#23 ss_bandlaw

ss_bandlaw
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2010 - 14:59

How can one gain permissions to edit the pages? I'd love to help - a good wiki makes it much easier to sign people up and keep new players :)

#24 EdTheHead

EdTheHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 00:57

In the top right corner is a "create an account" button, As far as i know anybody who joins can edit pages as i've done it with other wiki's

#25 ss_bandlaw

ss_bandlaw
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2010 - 16:18

In the top right corner is a "create an account" button, As far as i know anybody who joins can edit pages as i've done it with other wiki's

No luck, already tried. The wiki articles seem to have been "locked" to editing.

#26 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 27 June 2010 - 19:32

wasn't the wiki abandoned after the release of the "ultimate" guide?

Maybe it was locked then. I know it didn't use to be locked.

#27 EdTheHead

EdTheHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:02

No luck, already tried. The wiki articles seem to have been "locked" to editing.

Interesting i checked it out and found the same problem, never had that problem with other wiki's

#28 ss_bandlaw

ss_bandlaw
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:25

wasn't the wiki abandoned after the release of the "ultimate" guide?

Maybe it was locked then. I know it didn't use to be locked.

Maybe it was abandoned... but its a better resource for sets than the Guide still, so I figured I'd update it. Or not, haha :)

#29 ss_jalex

ss_jalex
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2010 - 14:08

Nope, it has not been abandoned. There was a problem with vandalism (or threat of vandalism), so most articles have been protected. It is still possible to create new articles and to leave messages about existing protected articles. I'm one of the admins there and will talk with the others about opening things up.

Not to brag, but even with the missing information I still like the unofficial guide better. :D

#30 ss_x0xskyex0x

ss_x0xskyex0x
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2010 - 18:36

Took me awhile to find the wiki for ss2 when I first started playing..

Why is there not a link to it under resources?

Edit: I also don't remember this being stickied when I first started playing.. So I guess this isn't so bad, but it would still be best to have it linked for players who have no interest in forums.

#31 EdTheHead

EdTheHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 20:50

but it would still be best to have it linked for players who have no interest in forums.

It is linked, In your mission log their is a W under Guide that takes you to the Wiki. (W = Wiki)

#32 ss_x0xskyex0x

ss_x0xskyex0x
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2010 - 21:05

Yes.. cause that's so much easier to find :P

But really.. a new player wouldn't really know what that is, and it is a very helpful "resource" so it would just make sense to link it there. Thank you for the information though.. clicking that will be a lot easier than my old way of getting there.

#33 ss_magecyborg

ss_magecyborg
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2010 - 23:43

I love it... :lol:

#34 ss_rhenier

ss_rhenier
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2010 - 01:01

Great job guys :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users