• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fityes

fityes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 08:46

Hi, I tried to buy from the buff market constitution at lvl 175, but my defense stats did not changed at all. In the FS Wiki there are no prerequisites listed. Any idea why it is not working for me?

#2 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 11:41

It activates during combat so it doesn't show on your stat page.  Don't ask me why.  Anything that is a constant modifier buff, not a chance to improve buff, should show on the stat page but this one never has.

Screenshot everything!

#3 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 15:26

Never made sense for me as well....Why does Sanctuary show on your profile and Constitution doesn't? lol

#4 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 01:10

Never made sense for me as well....Why does Sanctuary show on your profile and Constitution doesn't? lol

I'm going out on a limb here, but way back when Hoof and Cowboy conceived this game, there might have been a thought that having players learn to calculate a few skills like Constitution, Flinch, Sanctuary, Terrorize and most importantly Dark Curse(because of it's power) in their heads would actually make this game more enjoyable and challenging. Over a decade later not only have those previously mentioned skills become available in insanely over powered potions but new skills that interact with those original skills have been added changing the game mostly for the better. Just my two!

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#5 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 01:53

I'm going out on a limb here, but way back when Hoof and Cowboy conceived this game, there might have been a thought that having players learn to calculate a few skills like Constitution, Flinch, Sanctuary, Terrorize and most importantly Dark Curse(because of it's power) in their heads would actually make this game more enjoyable and challenging. Over a decade later not only have those previously mentioned skills become available in insanely over powered potions but new skills that interact with those original skills have been added changing the game mostly for the better. Just my two!

I like that idea, that's kinda how Enhancements works, and to help things like work better, I might reffer everyone to this thread: 

lol

https://forums.hunte...showtopic=77088

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: