Photo

Composing Poll 2020

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Poll: Composing Level (38 member(s) have cast votes)

What level in Composing are you ?

1. Level 1 - 10 (5 votes [13.16%])

Percentage of vote: 13.16%

2. Level 11 - 20 (2 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

3. Level 21 - 30 (3 votes [7.89%])

Percentage of vote: 7.89%

4. Level 31 - 40 (3 votes [7.89%])

Percentage of vote: 7.89%

5. Level 41 - 50 (4 votes [10.53%])

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

6. Level 51 - 59 (2 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

7. Level 60 (19 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 28 April 2020 - 20:46

Almost  2 yrs ago, I ran the following poll with over 40% of voters saying they were already at L60 in composing. I'm curious to see how it's changed ...

https://forums.hunte...09&hl=composing

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 28 April 2020 - 20:53

42.  The double composing events help me make more progress.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 00:57

lvl 42 only doing 20xp pots, that's the cheapest way I found to do it.
Stopped playing for almost three years so there's that.

I'm in no rush for it since I can get mostly of the lvl60 I need for free/very cheap anyway, I'm just doing it to spend time and donate some pots for the guild.

#4 Joshrocs

Joshrocs

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 01:07

I only started seriously focusing on composing recently. I think I am doing it pretty aggressively gaining 780xp a day, and it will still take me 2-3 years straight to get to level 60...

#5 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 29 April 2020 - 01:11

not much has changed, real life atm is more important than getting overpowered pots or caring about whos on what level

Edited by activeh1, 29 April 2020 - 07:57.

5aZzW0p.png,

#6 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 16:02

I skipped the poll. Sorry.

Please don't add skills or more points to composing. Thanks.

#7 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 May 2020 - 22:39

WHY ? - don't just say DON'T, explain it pls ?

What is wrong with adding new skills to the composing section of the game ? - the efficacy of them can easily be contained by the cows to stop 'em becoming insane like some of the existing ones ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#8 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 May 2020 - 01:51

Maybe if those skills that have names but aren't in existence yet could be made as higher level composed pots.....

Nothing OP though, there's enough whining about that already.... However, if a bigger Merchant and/or Treasure Hunter (250 tops) were to appear, I wouldn't be a bit upset.  (Yeah, I know, nobody wants for there to be more gold in the game but me..... and a rag-tag bunch of highway bandits :P )

Edited by BadPenny, 05 May 2020 - 01:52.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#9 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2020 - 21:12

I would love some advance in the composing branch of this game. I, like the original poster, have been at level 60 for many years and would dearly love something extra to strive for. There is nothing to strive for atm.

#10 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 16:15

I think we have enough overpowered buffs in Composing already, if something new must be added it shouldn't be directly connected to gameplay/stats, like something against Elites, Reveal, Vision, Guild Buffer, Titan Doubler (150max, for low level players who can't get the buff when they need it), Quest Hunter, Quest Finder and other niche things.

But hey, i'm not a Composer and that's just my personal opinion. 

#11 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 May 2020 - 19:29

WHY ? - don't just say DON'T, explain it pls ?

What is wrong with adding new skills to the composing section of the game ? - the efficacy of them can easily be contained by the cows to stop 'em becoming insane like some of the existing ones ?

I think we have enough overpowered buffs in Composing already, if something new must be added it shouldn't be directly connected to gameplay/stats, like something against Elites, Reveal, Vision, Guild Buffer, Titan Doubler (150max, for low level players who can't get the buff when they need it), Quest Hunter, Quest Finder and other niche things.

But hey, i'm not a Composer and that's just my personal opinion. 

Did you even read the posts above yours ?

#12 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 May 2020 - 23:32

So, almost 60% of all players that responded are now capped at L60. (well, when I posted that's what the poll was at LOL)

Wonder how many will be maxxed out in another 2 yrs ??

Edited by Pardoux, 20 May 2020 - 02:11.

#13 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 20:57

I agreing bro

the efficacy of them can not being containing by hcs and you knowing it

you knowing that when composing was at beginning players saying need not going high with levels but other players wanting to creating epic levels and problem is hcs listening to them, that what we having now

OP composing has destroying pvp, leveling and rest, game becoming very easy and joke

in past when we doing leveling we hunting with counter attack for changing its level after every map and many times changing setups, after composing it becaming stupid, everyone only using 1 hunting setup and not needing looking at monster stats, sad

I hoping composing skills never getting more increasing than what we having now or game becaming worse, smashing hammer 480 is already disgrace enough

#14 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 June 2020 - 03:14

the efficacy of them can not being containing by hcs and you knowing it

So, the efficacy of potions / buffs can't be contained by HCS ? - who else controls them ?

All buffs / potions have a "ceiling" level - above which they CAN NOT go, UNLESS HCS change that - so, again, I say ..

Who else controls them OTHER than HCS ?

#15 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 July 2020 - 07:22

I'm for increasing composing level to 70 and introduce some new buffs into the game. If you look at the AH search for buffs, there are a few buffs listed that never got added into the game. So the cows have some ideas in mind. @Pardoux, I think the statistics on the poll are meh. It depends how many people will see this thread and bother to vote. I think your implying that 40% of people were level 60 2 years ago and now 60% are level 60 now. I don't think the percentage is that high but I agree that as more time goes by, more and more players are going to reach level 60.

Also, why hasn't there been any additions to loyalty potions ever? (besides adding keys and GB pots) That never got a revamp since the beginning of the game. Would be nice to have a few more options to spend tokens on.

Edited by Windbattle, 02 July 2020 - 07:29.

#16 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 July 2020 - 07:53

I agree wholeheartedly there - the stats on the poll only reflect the small majority of the players who even come to the forums but it would be nice to do an accurate study. That said, it's inevitable that more and more people are reaching EOC in composing and then stagnating there like SO many others.

There are SO many facets of the game needing attention and none are getting it other than 1 - and that was first started well over 5 yrs ago (not sure exactly but .. )

#17 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 12:39

Regarding adding new skills/potions, I would prefer it much more if new ones were added for inventing, potion inventing has had no change at all, that area needs more improvement than composing.

#18 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 13:57

Been thinking on this and I think a max of level 60 is fine.  Increase it to 70 and people will want 80, 90, 100 and it will never stop.  New skills can still be added to composing, just put them in the existing level structure to max out at lvl 60.

Screenshot everything!

#19 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2020 - 01:32

Regarding adding new skills/potions, I would prefer it much more if new ones were added for inventing, potion inventing has had no change at all, that area needs more improvement than composing.

i honestly would like to see a new template for inventing page and get rid of the click-loading pages, and also easy recipe search engine would be nice add on

sigma_468x60.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: