Photo

How is the Mothership working in other regions?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Buffarilla

Buffarilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 13:54

As expected, one alliance sits on the Mothership in Zeta1 and no other alliance will try to remove them. In Zeta1, the first alliance to control the Mothership lost it and indicated that the rewards were not worth the cost to fight for it.

Looks like in Zeta1 the Mothership is just a version of the useless silos....is it any different in the other regions?

Edited by Buffarilla, 20 August 2017 - 13:05.

#2 LeighBibbings

LeighBibbings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 19:01

On Gamma we haven't really noticed the buff differences and I personally have had both good and bad buffs put on me.

#3 CODENAME

CODENAME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 16:01

It has been held by a single alliance since it's launch.

Top 2 alliances are not fighting over it, they're both just destroying low level players for fun :)

GG, Ghost town Bravo

#4 Special Ops

Special Ops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 22:50

The mothership is probably one of the biggest mistakes this game has made. The idea of being the "Defender of New Earth" is a pretty good one, but it was executed horribly. Inevitably the "Defender" on each server is whoever spent the most or collected the most big spenders into one alliance. There is nothing at all to do to give anybody a chance to hold the title and bestow privileges. 

I would recommend changing a few things. First, create an equitable system by which a person EARNS the title. My first suggestion would be award it to the player that destroys the most Aliens on a weekly basis. This makes it possible for literally anybody willing to put in the effort to win the title. If this isn't the method used, find some challenge that can't easily be won by spending $5,000 in shards like the current title holders. 

Second, remove the negative titles. Why is the "Defender of New Earth" handicapping humans? Aren't we all supposed to be in this fight against the aliens together? 

I honestly saw a mass exodus from our server almost the minute the mothership in its current form was introduced. It is a horrible addition in this state.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: