#22 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:06

Is this actually a bug? I thought it was intentional, makes it slightly less of a ridiculously boring task. (hunting)

I wouldn't mind if they got put back so you could just press 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,0 without looking at the screen. Be a little less interesting though I think.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#23 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:35

Is this actually a bug? I thought it was intentional, makes it slightly less of a ridiculously boring task. (hunting)

I wouldn't mind if they got put back so you could just press 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,0 without looking at the screen. Be a little less interesting though I think.

Well, it's a bug in so much as it's different to how it used to be - all monsters used to be separated by name.

If they've deliberately changed it, then there was no mention of it (that I can recall ... )

Actually, I remember around the mid-100's ( I think ) where there were 2 monsters on the same map with very similar names but wildly different stats and hitting the wrong one cost you dearly. I'm not sure if they were separated or not now ?

Regardless, being separated would be nice LOL.

#24 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:17

Well, it's a bug in so much as it's different to how it used to be - all monsters used to be separated by name.

If they've deliberately changed it, then there was no mention of it (that I can recall ... )

Actually, I remember around the mid-100's ( I think ) where there were 2 monsters on the same map with very similar names but wildly different stats and hitting the wrong one cost you dearly. I'm not sure if they were separated or not now ?

Regardless, being separated would be nice LOL.

You're just getting lazy in your old age! :P

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#25 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:22

*submitted a ticket myself now*

Let's hope that has more success :)

Replied to you now :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic