#1 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 May 2009 - 19:30

A (possibly radical) suggestion for the arena, to spice it up a little bit.

At the moment, levelling up points don't apply and, for that format of arena, rightly so - but what i propose is a 2nd tier of arena. One where levelling up points DO apply but, and here's the "rub" ...

All players in the arena would have access to, in effect, a clone of their player character - one where level up points haven't been allocated yet - and so could be allocated in any permutation (and can be reallocated regularly, even on a PER COMBAT level, if so wished). The clone would be PURELY for arena, nothing else.

Obviously, in this scenario, the combatants would be more equally matched on a LEVEL basis, rather than on an EQUIPMENT basis, but there's potentially room for it to work ..

Thoughts / Comments / Ridicule ? LOL.

#2 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 19:06

I know this thread is 4 years old, but I think it is a rather cool idea for the arena. Though my thoughts on it:

Level up points never apply for arenas. I do want to be able to look at the stats on my character without the guild relic and structure bonuses applying as well as level up points applying to get the true stats of a setup. Not necessarily a clone, but a setting to switch in preferences to view stats like this would be nice to see.

Another comment for the arena, I would like to see the old 1 million - 1.75 million gold rewards back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: