#21 Mowglik

Mowglik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 14:44

It will be nice to see "new addition" section on the front page guide :
search by ­­""Enhancements"" in Items section.

The first & second are online 24/24 :

1st : ======>>>  http://rfsa.atwebpages.com/ <<<======
2sd :======>>> http://rfsa.eu5.net <<<======

3rd :  ====>>> http://rfsa.000webhostapp.com/FS/ <<<====
so, this last one is free too, BUT every day, around 05:00 A.M., the web site will be in sleep for 1 hour.

#22 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 22:21

http://guide.fallens... ... _id=10841

Strange looking gloves :?:

#23 alexlouis

alexlouis

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 18:25

All content up to current has been added.
New SEs and Global additions added.

If I've missed something, please let me know.

Missing Choker of Viridian Light

#24 Mowglik

Mowglik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:55

So, about Potions, is it possible to add description beside, instead of Stats ?
With a search function who wil lhelp to find the good potion with the skill/enhancement that we are looking for ?

( usefull when we don't know the exact name of the potion, but when we know which skill/enhancement we are looking for )

The first & second are online 24/24 :

1st : ======>>>  http://rfsa.atwebpages.com/ <<<======
2sd :======>>> http://rfsa.eu5.net <<<======

3rd :  ====>>> http://rfsa.000webhostapp.com/FS/ <<<====
so, this last one is free too, BUT every day, around 05:00 A.M., the web site will be in sleep for 1 hour.

#25 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 August 2012 - 21:50

It's now ONE YEAR since the UFSG guide was updated with anything but new creatures / new items. For something that's meant to be ESSENTIAL, that's not exactly a glowing reference ;)

I appreciate the additions you keep putting in BG, but would you please replace the batteries in the cattle-prod before jabbing Hoof (or any other proggy) again ? so that the expansions to the guide that we've all been waiting for can be implemented ? :)

Thanks.

#26 alexlouis

alexlouis

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:19

And Breastplate of Obsidian Ribs

#27 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 August 2012 - 21:24

And Breastplate of Obsidian Ribs

And Signet of Spiral Light

#28 Rasputin

Rasputin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 23:59

Missing:

Wing of the Moon

(epic quest item/Orb of Growth Recipe (Unique) item.)

Rasputin17.jpg 

#29 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:09

Signet of Spiral Light

Added.

Wing of the Moon

Added.

#30 Lutrafs

Lutrafs

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:35

Signet of Spiral Light

Added.

Wing of the Moon

Added.

What about adding links to the fsg such as when you are looking at a component it doesnt tell you what its extracted from, or when you are looking at a resource it doesnt tell you what it extracts into. Also when you are looking at a map screen on fsp a list of locations including shops/stairs/portals/relics ect.... off to the side like you have creatures displayed.

Just a few requests to help make the fsg a bit more user friendly.

I know there is more things with the guide that could be updated as well these are just a few that keep some players using the wiki even though its severely outdated.

#31 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:30

What about adding links to the fsg such as when you are looking at a component it doesnt tell you what its extracted from, or when you are looking at a resource it doesnt tell you what it extracts into. Also when you are looking at a map screen on fsp a list of locations including shops/stairs/portals/relics ect.... off to the side like you have creatures displayed.

Just a few requests to help make the fsg a bit more user friendly.

I know there is more things with the guide that could be updated as well these are just a few that keep some players using the wiki even though its severely outdated.

viewtopic.php?p=1213694#p1213694 ;)

BG is aware of the additions needed - but obviously the stick that he's prodding Hoof with isn't sharp enough or the batteries have run down :(

#32 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2012 - 13:35

As Pardoux has shown, I am aware of all the little things that'd make the Guide loads better. It's just a matter of getting some coder time.

#33 Lutrafs

Lutrafs

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 23:13

What about adding links to the fsg such as when you are looking at a component it doesnt tell you what its extracted from, or when you are looking at a resource it doesnt tell you what it extracts into. Also when you are looking at a map screen on fsg a list of locations including shops/stairs/portals/relics ect.... off to the side like you have creatures displayed.

As Pardoux has shown, I am aware of all the little things that'd make the Guide loads better. It's just a matter of getting some coder time.

Actually it only shows you are aware of 1 of my requests, the other to have all locations displayed next to the maps in fsg just like creatures already are wasnt noted in his post.

Even still all I am doing then would be reminding you, maybe with enough posts about it hoof will actually give you some time to update it some more.

#34 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 November 2012 - 21:32

... and another 2 months pass with no update to the guide ...

#35 dowuones

dowuones

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:39

speaking of the guide, BG what is Jinsar set?

It has been in the guide for ages, so its not an EOC set, but it was never released and there are no items attached.

Is it something we will see or is just an abandoned name?
(just to know if i have to keep checking it every other day or i can stop :wink: )

#36 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:01

Was thinking the ultimate guide should have a complete guide to all buffs and how they interact with each other and similar should be done for all enhancements....

As to the original fs guide it is still there people just needed to do a fix so they could still access it.

#37 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:24

The Guide is pretty much completely up to date. Something missing? Let me know. Don't make inaccurate statements, ta.

#38 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:53

The Guide is pretty much completely up to date. Something missing? Let me know. Don't make inaccurate statements, ta.

all the critters in the cave when you look them up is no spawn info it should state there scavenging creatures and what cave they belong too also as already mentioned i dont think any potions are fully covered as in what is needed and where to obtain the items required to make them all that info would be helpful

#39 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:14

The guide is up to date as far as monsters - I'm referring to the other bits - all the cross-linking between components and resources etc etc ... the stuff that needs the programmer time (as you said yourself here viewtopic.php?p=1241973#p1241973 )

#40 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:19

3. SET descriptor (so we can search for sets - like the functionality where we can put SUPER ELITE in the CREATURE tab)

What do you mean by this one? There is a full list of sets in a drop down menu. By level or something?

Right.

My list of bits noted from the various threads in the past as well as this one are as follows :

Components linked to resources and vice-versa.

In the Quests, if a Recipe is listed as needed/given, can we have a link for that Recipe?

In Quest, on the sidebar, can we have 'Received Item : ' as a catagory, with a link to the item in question.

Recipes need to link to what they invent, all the resources, components, Items and Quest Items needed to invent the item.

If an Item (of every possible type) is used in a Recipe, link to those recipes.

Mercenaries listed in the guide.

In Creatures, a new drop down box of creature typrs (ie Champion or Legendary).

Can we search for items by enhancement please?

Can we sort items by enhancements?

On front page, can we have a 'Recently Added' listing most recently added items with links to them please?

Potions need to display all Buffs attached with Item Level, Buff Leve and Buff Duration.

Can we have a search by Buff please.

Cave Creatures spawn location is empty. We'd like it to note which cave the creatures are in please.

Is there anything else we would like to see? I'm sure there were a few other requests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: