#61 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 December 2012 - 20:12

Can we please get a simple check box for "Part of item set? [Y/N]" for the Guide like we now have in the Auction House? The Guide has a way to look for a specific set by name only. If I already knew the name of what I was looking for, I could search for it by name. I want to be able to find all "part of set" items in the level range I search for. This is necessary when trying to use Coordinated Attack/Defense buffs. Thanks.

That's part of my original request :) (SET descriptor - so we can search for sets, without knowing the name).

Wish that all these changes would get implemented ...

#62 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2012 - 22:33

Can we please get a simple check box for "Part of item set? [Y/N]" for the Guide like we now have in the Auction House? The Guide has a way to look for a specific set by name only. If I already knew the name of what I was looking for, I could search for it by name. I want to be able to find all "part of set" items in the level range I search for. This is necessary when trying to use Coordinated Attack/Defense buffs. Thanks.

That's part of my original request :) (SET descriptor - so we can search for sets, without knowing the name).

That would be very useful. 8)

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#63 dowuones

dowuones

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 21:00

bumpity :wink:

time for a small update? maybe new Santork sets ... and maybe the first 10 levels of the new 50 levels contents? (1551-1560)

#64 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:07

Or just some sort of a timescale from Hoof when all these requested programming changes may be implemented ....

('cos right now, it feels like I'm flogging a dead horse ... )

#65 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2013 - 13:12

Or just some sort of a timescale from Hoof when all these requested programming changes may be implemented ....

Once we get the beta version of the mobile interface live later this week we can look at making some improvements to the guide :)

#66 dowuones

dowuones

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 22:41

Once we get the beta version of the mobile interface live later this week we can look at making some improvements to the guide :)

thanks Hoof, im looking forward to it, just... while we wait for improvements, an update would be nice. :)
Nothing better than an updated guide to read before sleeping :D

#67 jagger4man

jagger4man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:11

I created my own set and mob guide at http://jagger.atwebpages.com/

Need more info about following sets that appear on FS Guide:

1. Blood Weaver Set
2. Butcher Set
3. Chanter Set
4. Crestoun Guard Set
5. Demor Set
6. Galdrin Set
7. Galon Set
8. Jantar Set
9. Kalya Set
10. Keeper Set
11. Lomkath Set
12. Lontharak Set
13. Namkor Set
14. Phinroll Set
15. Salorin Set
16. Santork Fire Set
17. Santork Ice Set
18. Sarmon Set
19. Silent Holder Set
20. Talthan Set
21. Tantrathull Set
22. The Other Set
23. Xandal Set

Lvl, total stats and what slots they occupy?
List of all sets and mobs in game with stats 
- All sets in game 
- Set stats with different forging lvls
- Set combo builder
- All mobs
*Tip: Using search options (by name or by lvl range) will speed up application

#68 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 January 2013 - 16:56

Barring the Santork stuff, that's all from the End of Content which is not in the Guide yet.

#69 dowuones

dowuones

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 22:22

edit:

Barring the Santork stuff, that's all from the End of Content which will be in the Guide soon.

Yes? :D

#70 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 January 2013 - 15:55

Need more info about following sets that appear on FS Guide:

Lvl, total stats and what slots they occupy?

You can use the AH to look up all these sets and see what level they are and what slots they occupy.
The total stats are bit more difficult as the items have a random forge and the set bonus isn't displayed, but you can always ask the people who are selling it. They are probably able to put it on and give you the set bonus that way. :wink:

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#71 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 March 2013 - 22:27

BUMP

Once we get the beta version of the mobile interface live later this week we can look at making some improvements to the guide

<-- Quoted from 16th January 2013

Are you still looking ? ;)

#72 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 March 2013 - 00:57

bump

#73 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 16:14

Had no idea this thread was here... Nice one DL...

I openly admit that I've only skimmed the thread, not read the whole thing, but I'll put my two cents in.

First off, thanks tons HCS with the today's update to the Guide. In the last two weeks, I've had to help two of my Guildies who are over around 400 levels above me figure out how to get a specific component. This was a much needed update!

As a side note to Savanc's post on asking "tongue-in-cheek" why somebody didn't update the wiki themselves... I did smirk. I got the joke. In my case, I'm too inept at the coding... don't know how to do images or even half all the hardwork that's been put in. But... if you want to teach me and/or pay for my classes and then HCS is willing to hire me... I'd love to do it! lol ,oP

REQUEST:

Hoof actually said in a ticket that he'd pass it on... so this might be redundant or even mentioned here... but... from my personal use....

The best feature I think the wiki has that UFSG doesn't is the mapping. What I mean by that is being able to click on a world area and seeing a layout of how areas are interconnected... random example to make it clear:

http://wiki.fallensw...hp/Dreg_Marshes

That would be top in my list especially for somewhere over 1,000 where wiki hasn't been updated (luckily, I haven't gotten there yet... knew there was a reason I never bothered to be an EOC freak, lol).

In any case, thanks for the work HCS.... looking good... and prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

#74 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 August 2013 - 21:28

The best feature I think the wiki has that UFSG doesn't is the mapping. What I mean by that is being able to click on a world area and seeing a layout of how areas are interconnected... random example to make it clear:

http://wiki.fallensw...hp/Dreg_Marshes

That would be top in my list especially for somewhere over 1,000 where wiki hasn't been updated (luckily, I haven't gotten there yet... knew there was a reason I never bothered to be an EOC freak, lol).

In any case, thanks for the work HCS.... looking good... and prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

Mowglik has maps for all realms and interconnectivity from Level 1 right up to, currently, L1725 :) (I know, 'cos I've helped him with the latter ones)

http://mowglik.livinloud.ca/

:)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#75 DavidHawk

DavidHawk

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:37

Paladir Forest East Hidden Grove, can't find Wing of the moon(to complete orb of growth recipe), and haven't found not even one single Elemental of Paladir though i have been throughout all the map. 

#76 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:50

Paladir Forest East Hidden Grove, can't find Wing of the moon(to complete orb of growth recipe), and haven't found not even one single Elemental of Paladir though i have been throughout all the map. 

The elemental of paladir is invisible - you have to make the potion "paladin elixir" :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#77 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 21:10

its sort of off topic but they get a couple people a week,, mostly in GC that get lost at that part. Perhaps put it in bold when you get the recipe

YOU NEED TO MAKE A POTION FROM THIS RECIPE TO SEE THE ELEMENTALS!!!

In that size font

Edited by watagashi, 05 October 2013 - 21:11.

#78 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 05 October 2013 - 21:50

its sort of off topic but they get a couple people a week,, mostly in GC that get lost at that part. Perhaps put it in bold when you get the recipe

YOU NEED TO MAKE A POTION FROM THIS RECIPE TO SEE THE ELEMENTALS!!!

In that size font

or, just get people to actually read the quest narrative ;)

The Nymph laughs, 'I can help you there! Take this Paladir Elixir Recipe. It will show you the Elementals you seek. Just promise me that you will do as much damage as you can. That will punish them for this torment and humiliation I am forced to endure.' 

#79 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 14:30

or, just get people to actually read the quest narrative ;)

The Nymph laughs, 'I can help you there! Take this Paladir Elixir Recipe. It will show you the Elementals you seek. Just promise me that you will do as much damage as you can. That will punish them for this torment and humiliation I am forced to endure.' 

Just reading the quest narrative doesn't always work. I read that text several times, and kept concluding that I was meant to make the elixir and then  give it to the Nymph at the place she would lead me to. So I spent ages looking for another place to find the Nymph before eventually finding from the forum that she meant me to drink the elixir myself.

Of course, I might just be unusually slow on the uptake ...

Edited by rowbeth, 06 October 2013 - 14:30.

#80 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:40

Just reading the quest narrative doesn't always work. I read that text several times, and kept concluding that I was meant to make the elixir and then give it to the Nymph at the place she would lead me to. So I spent ages looking for another place to find the Nymph before eventually finding from the forum that she meant me to drink the elixir myself.

Of course, I might just be unusually slow on the uptake ...

Nope. I did the same. Or we are both the only slow on the uptake types in FS land.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: