Photo

Backpack Backpack .. Yeah!

• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you For or Against This Idea .. (282 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you For or Against This Idea ..

1. Voted Yay (265 votes [93.97%])

Percentage of vote: 93.97%

2. Voted Nay (17 votes [6.03%])

Percentage of vote: 6.03%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:07

Yay on this ! Maybe make it a backpack option - on/off toggle in the fshelper menu.

omg have this song in my head now ..nooooo.. thanks kids:)

Not everyone uses FSH ...

yep, I've only used FSH 1-2 times ever. It slows down FS too much and can provide inaccurate information at times.

#42 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:10

I think this idea is a good starting point. As much needs to be done to improve player backpacks. But I wouldn't be opposed to this at all.

#43 fs_seitz

fs_seitz
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:12

This could actually be a good idea seeing as most pros these days have at least 75+ backpack slots.. Some have theirs maxed.. If the backpack was like guild storage, well it'd be more of an upgrade in general, including organization, clutter-free, and easy enough to the point where it doesn't refresh every time I click something to use/equip.

#44 Quack

Quack

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:22

This could actually be a good idea seeing as most pros these days have at least 75+ backpack slots.. Some have theirs maxed.. If the backpack was like guild storage, well it'd be more of an upgrade in general, including organization, clutter-free, and easy enough to the point where it doesn't refresh every time I click something to use/equip.

These day's? Thought you just joined the game? Lmao Multi's i tell ya

#45 fs_seitz

fs_seitz
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:25

Sir I indeed did play a long time ago, however the account was deleted.. Haven't played in 2 years, I've seen the current top levels so I would assume people have gotten over 75+ backpack slots. If you could keep your thoughts to yourself that'd be most obliged. Thank you.

#46 Xed

Xed

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:27

Very good idea for people with lots of backpack space

+1

Xed.gif

Xed's Graphic Shoppe: http://forums.hunted...graphic-shoppe/

#47 astrallion

astrallion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:30

Strongly agree with that suggestion. Current system is quite difficult to organize, specially when you have pages and pages of bp.

#48 leinad01

leinad01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:31

and see more than 12 of my umpteen hundred items ..

This is one of the most annoying things when players have too many BP slots. If something could be implemented like the guild store but with a fast equip button below each item so you dont have to reload the page each time you want to equip the items, like the FShelper gives you at the moment, would be very helpful. Also if a way of sorting/filtering your backpack, while not helpful to members with only one page in the inventory, would help sort everything out so it could be viewed easier.

#49 Lupp0

Lupp0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Netherlands

I very much love this idea!

I have 600 BP slots and its a pain most of the time if i want to find some sort of potion when i also have plants and resources in my BP + all the gear ofcourse.
Specialy recipes are hard to find because they can be learned at various different levels, some high lvl gear can be invented by a lvl5 player, and some cant.. if you don't know what level it can be learned, you can go past all your BP slots which is pretty anoying sometimes hehe ;)

I have never used any folders btw, because i think its a waiste.
And i realy doubt there is loads of players out there that have massive upgrades in folders, or are there? :D

RYUVWTI.png

#50 Quack

Quack

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Sir I indeed did play a long time ago, however the account was deleted.. Haven't played in 2 years, I've seen the current top levels so I would assume people have gotten over 75+ backpack slots. If you could keep your thoughts to yourself that'd be most obliged. Thank you.

Keep my thoughts to myself? You fail to realize that this thread was created for people to post their thought's, And that's what you're doing, So don't contradict yourself kid

#51 Doginal

Doginal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:40

I feel like most people would disagree with me. having a Back Pack page that had a similar system to the new AH may be nice. Mainly, be able to scroll through different pages or apply searches without refreshing the full web page would be VERY useful.

I would not want this to change the profile page necessarily but a backpack page with this type of system may be nice.

#52 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:42

why pay for posts? -_-
ezgif-com-gif-maker-20.png

#53 pradyumna

pradyumna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:43

i will also like it to be like guild store

also if some quest to obtain some bagpack would be nice

#54 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:44

I feel like most people would disagree with me. having a Back Pack page that had a similar system to the new AH may be nice. Mainly, be able to scroll through different pages or apply searches without refreshing the full web page would be VERY useful.

I would not want this to change the profile page necessarily but a backpack page with this type of system may be nice.

I would think it would 'pop up' like the Guild Store with an branch in the Profile tree

#55 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:47

why pay for posts? -_-

To get feedback .. good, bad, or indifferent.

#56 ClanXymox

ClanXymox

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:50

i`m farming alot so at least something that makes a cattegory for wearabel items and resources/potions would be greate ,even more auto-trash obtion should be more helpfull so i would like to have the possibility to auto-trash annything from by bp that is not a resource droped by mobs while i`m farming ,overall verry good ideea UrcK

#57 CountFxUup

CountFxUup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:53

i dont think how many slots you have in your BP is the point sounds like a easier system to equip and look at your items if it worked like the guild store now it would be so fast and easy to equip things if you dont use FSH every item you click causes a page refresh if it worked like the guild store you could equip everything you wanted in a few sec and no page refresh so i dont think it matters if you got 10 or 200 BP slots its a better way to do things

#58 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:55

i`m farming alot so at least something that makes a cattegory for wearabel items and resources/potions would be greate ,even more auto-trash obtion should be more helpfull so i would like to have the possibility to auto-trash annything from by bp that is not a resource droped by mobs while i`m farming ,overall verry good ideea UrcK

a 'drop' option on the right click is a great idea ..

#59 yadiday

yadiday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:04

I 2nd for this offer - BP like GS will make our life easier handling our stuff :)
13:52 21/Jun/2013 You have just been awarded a Silver Fragmenter medal!

#60 dangme

dangme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:24

urck, are you talking about having the same choices in the backpack as the guild store, such as choice for just helmet, armor, boots and so on. If that is it i think it would be a great idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: