14 replies to this topic

#1 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 16:03

I'm finishing the Sea Hunter quest, in the end of that i need to kill an Deepwater Kraken (Titan), but i can't kill him because my guild is on Cooldown until 04:52 19/Mar/2013.

We can't kill any Deepwater Kraken (Tian)? That's worng.

HCS, please, let us kill unless one of that Kraken, same thing you do with Krumperz.

Thx.

#2 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:01

I'm finishing the Sea Hunter quest, in the end of that i need to kill an Deepwater Kraken (Titan), but i can't kill him because my guild is on Cooldown until 04:52 19/Mar/2013.

HCS, please, let us kill unless one of that Kraken, same thing you do with Krumperz.

Thx.

I "thought" cooldown had been changed to allow ONE kill on a titan that a guild is in cooldown on ? - so any titan related quests could be completed ??

(or was that another of those things on the "list of doom", oft forgotten about ... )

#3 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:47

You're right, that change, but only for Krumperz (Titan), i've tryed to kill the Kraken few hours ago, and the cooldown still pissing me off =P

I think that can be a easy change for HCS, and a very important one...

#4 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:08

I think they only changed it for seasonal titans, regular ones you just wait the cooldown for

#5 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:07

I think they only changed it for seasonal titans, regular ones you just wait the cooldown for

That's silly - if any titan necessitates a kill as part of a quest, then it should allow 1 kill on it, regardless of cooldown ..

#6 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:13

That's silly - if any titan necessitates a kill as part of a quest, then it should allow 1 kill on it, regardless of cooldown ..

Agreed, that's a way to make game more fair, you can't hunt the titan if your guild have killed him, that's ok, but you need to be able to do the quest.

#7 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 00:56

Bump.

#8 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 20:17

Bump 2

#9 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 December 2016 - 08:36

It will take me some time to find the right post, but until then

1) if a quest requires 1 kill of a titan then that kill should be counted (even with the titan double)

2) if a new titan appears that is not associated with a quest then any attempt to hit it will be denied and no tkp awarded!

#10 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 December 2016 - 08:45

The HC titan has a bug in it and is being...what's the word...help me think here FS community...um...drawing dead :(

#11 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:39

The HC titan has a bug in it and is being...what's the word...help me think here FS community...um...drawing dead :(

Yup an organised guild could get 400 tkp everytime it spawns while on cooldown lol

#12 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:32

What exactly is the issue here?

~ Grim

#13 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 12 December 2016 - 15:56

Thx.

What exactly is the issue here?

~ Grim

Seems OP cannot get the required quest kill on a titan, and would like that to be fixed.

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#14 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 16:14

😃

Edited by cucullainn, 12 December 2016 - 16:17.

#15 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 16:17

Something about quest requirements and being able to kill a titan on CD. Somehow being unfair or something. As in unfair because it's harder for solo hunters to get secures or 1st places. Competition keep's aspects alive remember that. Without it they will die. I miss the day's where TH was adrenaline filled. Going in uncertain if you will actually win. Back when i first started i remember securing a kraken with my mates in TTF by literally 1 kill. Things like that literally got me addicted to this game. So much so that i honestly still don't know why i log in. Game's too soft lately :(. Also kitara just saw your quote for the first time... Really like it give abhorrence my regards :P.

Edited by EpicPiety, 12 December 2016 - 16:20.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: