31 replies to this topic

#1 dory364

dory364

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:27

Post here what you would like in the caves.

My suggestion would be the following:

The Gilded King (Legendary)
Zaragoth the Hades Dragon (Legendary)

2 reasons

1. The drop rate was bad on the event that we had, and HCS knew it with all the feedback. I think to solve this we have another event with these creatures with a new droprate so people can have a better chance of getting the items for themselves. Since they've only been seen ingame once in the caves for 2 days with a bad drop rate, these items are scarce.

2. I would like to get both sets for myself.

Posting the full legendary name helps HCS also!

Votes

The Gilded King (Legendary) - 1
Zaragoth the Hades Dragon (Legendary) - 1
New Potions - 1

#2 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:31

2 reasons

1. The drop rate was bad on the event that we had, and HCS knew it with all the feedback. I think to solve this we have another event with these creatures with a new droprate so people can have a better chance of getting the items for themselves. Since they've only been seen ingame once in the caves for 2 days with a bad drop rate, these items are scarce.

Votes

I would say NO to both of those - mostly because they've only just been in the caves. Yes, the drop rate for them SUCKED, big time, but bringing them out again, so soon, will undervalue the existing sets.

Those 2 LE's should wait at LEAST 6 months, if not 12, (same as the L1600 one) before re-appearing again.

#3 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:40

2 reasons

Votes

I would say NO to both of those - mostly because they've only just been in the caves. Yes, the drop rate for them SUCKED, big time, but bringing them out again, so soon, will undervalue the existing sets.

Those 2 LE's should wait at LEAST 6 months, if not 12, (same as the L1600 one) before re-appearing again.

I'd second that. During the zaragoth/gilded event, a LOT of people scavenged for both sets. The drop rate was horrendously low (sparking the supposed 4x increase), but people continued to spend hundreds if not thousands of FSP worth of gold on the caves, only to get a very small number of sets. If they were released again in such a short period of time (especially at the higher drop rates), everyone that lost FSP on the first event (scavenging), and everyone that bought at the high prices would be mad. Coupled with the fact that most of these people that bought the expensive sets are donators, and you wouldn't have a very happy community on your hands.

In my humble opinion, there are quite a few other sets that need to come out before zaragoth and gilded can even be considered again. For one, pounamu would have to come out before these again, but even before there are a good number of other sets that can be found in another thread.

#4 dory364

dory364

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:49

People might have different feelings about what the want with the recent event and the 1600 buffs coming out. My argument to you aa was that I think the set should be available to the masses so not only a few rich people can profit off of the set that they have, but instead have it available to more people. The sets are mid-low to middle level range, and if people have the good sets, they will enjoy the game more, which would result in more happy gamers, which results in more donations.

#5 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:59

2 reasons

Votes

I'd second that. During the zaragoth/gilded event, a LOT of people scavenged for both sets. The drop rate was horrendously low (sparking the supposed 4x increase), but people continued to spend hundreds if not thousands of FSP worth of gold on the caves, only to get a very small number of sets. If they were released again in such a short period of time (especially at the higher drop rates), everyone that lost FSP on the first event (scavenging), and everyone that bought at the high prices would be mad. Coupled with the fact that most of these people that bought the expensive sets are donators, and you wouldn't have a very happy community on your hands.

In my humble opinion, there are quite a few other sets that need to come out before zaragoth and gilded can even be considered again. For one, pounamu would have to come out before these again, but even before there are a good number of other sets that can be found in another thread.

The pounamu set was the set I was meaning (L1600 set)

#6 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:08

Introduce some of the buffs listed in the * new skills* thread, as potions available via scavenging. One or two in each cave, have them spawned once every two months. Throw in the other wither, last ditch potions in the latter months.

Potions that are exciting, useful, yet not game breaking, will sink gold.

Bring out composing, and even if LE aren't that great *equipment wise* they can be used to compose potions.

a big NO to any of the new LE which were just released in the past few months.

#7 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:11

People might have different feelings about what the want with the recent event and the 1600 buffs coming out. My argument to you aa was that I think the set should be available to the masses so not only a few rich people can profit off of the set that they have, but instead have it available to more people. The sets are mid-low to middle level range, and if people have the good sets, they will enjoy the game more, which would result in more happy gamers, which results in more donations.

some sets should be out of range for the masses it gives you something to aim for its what the game was built on and had a much better player base when it was like that..in time it will become more available as all sets do but its only just been out and would be a kick in the face of thoses who spent a fortune trying to get a set

#8 Tazarian

Tazarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Canada

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:23

Introduce some of the buffs listed in the * new skills* thread, as potions available via scavenging. One or two in each cave, have them spawned once every two months. Throw in the other wither, last ditch potions in the latter months.

Potions that are exciting, useful, yet not game breaking, will sink gold.

Bring out composing, and even if LE aren't that great *equipment wise* they can be used to compose potions.

a big NO to any of the new LE which were just released in the past few months.

Good idea and, I agree a big no for new on releasing them new critters again. The sets maybe nice (I cave dived and got the Zaragoth set myself) but, not necessary. Many other legendary critters need to poke their heads in the caves before we can see the Gilded King and Zaragoth ones come back again.

#9 dory364

dory364

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 16:52

Is anyone going to say what they want..?

#10 Tazarian

Tazarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Canada

Posted 24 March 2013 - 19:12

Some critters I'd like to see in the caves:

Death's Head Bone (L450, that drops ring/shield)

Illuyanka set (L500, used in leveling and, stacks with the Brides set nicely).

Demon Queen set (L325 nice offline set, amulet/ring)

Samaels Void set

I know there are others but, those are some I'd like to see in the caves.

#11 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 19:36

I'd like to see no Legendary in caves but new potions... and just LE's in realms like old FS

#12 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 March 2013 - 20:04

I'd like to see no Legendary in caves but new potions... and just LE's in realms like old FS

A big "HECK TO THE YES" to that :)

#13 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 20:22

+1

#14 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 21:50

A big "HECK TO THE YES" to that :)

agree the only reason ppl request le creatures is if one or more items are used to make something else ie pharoah linens the rest of the set is crap..until there is a method ie composing to remove vast amounts of items from the game there is more then enough sets in the game to cover most ppls needs. you may not like paying the price but thats life we all work to a budget

#15 uhsword

uhsword

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 22:00

+1

+2 ☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
  │▒│ /▒/
  │▒│/▒/
  │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
  │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
  └┐▒▒▒▒┌

eqnq15.png                  

#16 Matetuer

Matetuer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 00:52

Asking the cows to have creatures in the caves cuz you want these sets??? lol

#17 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:10

Asking the cows to have creatures in the caves cuz you want these sets??? lol

Is there a problem with this? The Cows asked us to make a list of what we would like to see in the caves so we are brainstorming up some ideas.

Do you have anything to add to the list that you would like to see in the caves?

#18 Versair

Versair

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:46

I would like to see:
Sanguidere
Felicity Feline Friend

in the realms. But if they insist on this scavenging foolishness then I wish you all luck on getting it so I can buy cheap.

#19 Removed8950

Removed8950

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:39

I would like to see a Stam Regain pot exclusive to the caves.

Or a Distil for Prestige even.

Bound of course.

Removing the ability to Bounty a PvP Ladder attack is something I've been thinking about. If enough people want it, I don't see why not. It might be a relatively easy tweak, unlike the rest of the suggestions.

#20 uhsword

uhsword

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:42

I would like to see a Stam Regain pot exclusive to the caves.

Or a Distil for Prestige even.

Bound of course.

Hmm that's a good idea but this could cause many problems with certain players.. here comes the madness..

eqnq15.png                  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: