Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2013 - 20:14

Nice , 2-3 more weeks just to add new feature and not even fix arena and other stuff...
good thing i found other game to play while there's nothing left to do in your game anymore

It's a pretty major feature and we can't work on everything at once unfortunately :)

#22 douglasj

douglasj

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 20:16

Always goes back to HCS not being good enough. Give them a break, they try and try and try and for what? more unhappy players giving them grief.
Its fair to say that they have made the wrong decisions (Or we have as they listen to us) But at least they are updating the game and trying. I'm sure they could turn around and ignore there players, but they welcome our opinion with open arms and implemented it in the game. I will apologize on behalf of HCS for not hiring a thousand man team waiting to serve your every need.
Just give them some time and some feedback. Not ranting how they take ages, doesn't really help anyone

Sorry for going off topic :S

#23 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 20:26

Hoof, it would be great if you could give us some updates on the Composing and new additions to the game as you are creating it for the game (for future references)... all this "it will be ready when its ready" and "were working on it" without any specifics to it makes me feel like it won't happen for a long time. Just a little advice to keep down the complaints and nagging from all of us.

#24 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 20:30

On the topic of what you are working on, is there any work being done on the Fallen Sword lite app for phones?

#25 Kildek

Kildek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 April 2013 - 20:36

Hi

Will the merging be a manual or automated process?

Personally i use different e-mails/password between the new forum +
FS acount.

I am worried that for things to properly merge,
there needs to be a certain "streamlining" of the account data,
and potential conflicts/problems if that is not the case.

Regards,
kildek

#26 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 21:15

After the merge is complete, you will then be able to play all Hunted Cow games using your Hunted Cow account. In the future it will also allow us to do cross game promotions (for example reach level 'x' in game A and you'll get 'y' in game B) which will hopefully encourage more players to try out Fallen Sword in the future :)

We're aiming to merge the game early next week (most likely Tuesday), but we'll let you know in advance once we know for sure.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

Theres been a couple threads about how to boost the numbers in FS and one thing I hadnt mentioned yet was this,,, its an amazingly great idea and actually just saw it used in another place I visit with great results!!!

#27 Ikkaru

Ikkaru

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:03

Been wondering for awhile when I would finally stop playing FS and it looks like next week. I don't want to be part of your community, I don't care about your other games, I just want to play FS. Oh how things change.

#28 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:12

Been wondering for awhile when I would finally stop playing FS and it looks like next week. I don't want to be part of your community, I don't care about your other games, I just want to play FS. Oh how things change.

I don't get the negativity there ? - just 'cos they merge their games under one big "umbrella" doesn't mean you have to play their other games?

You wanna just play FS, just play FS :)

#29 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:19

In the future it will also allow us to do cross game promotions (for example reach level 'x' in game A and you'll get 'y' in game B) which will hopefully encourage more players to try out Fallen Sword in the future :)

Key word there: encourage. You do not have to play those other games.

#30 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:20

On the topic of what you are working on, is there any work being done on the Fallen Sword lite app for phones?

they have a (laggy) mobile out so the FS lite has been scratched, the mobile update was meant to replace a FS app for mobile :S
I would however support some work on that as well, after composing of course
ezgif-com-gif-maker-20.png

#31 arealus

arealus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:58

I hope the other games can be played on pc rather than only mobile if not it sucks for me i only play on pc so if not wouldn't that be unfair ???????

#32 JBKing89

JBKing89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:04

Thanks for the update. Keep up the great work, and don't get discouraged by the negativity.

#33 Lsrpm

Lsrpm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:58

cool update but why not Platinum? Then eventually diamond? Diamond is the best around imo i guess but i would prefer plat medals

uwClls8.png

#34 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:36

How about you go back to the bridge from which you came from? aka a troll. No one is forcing you to do anything. Please reread the original poster's message.

Also, is it really that crazy for them to cross promote their games? Remember its a business at the end of the day. If they aren't making money, then guess what ... no point to keep these games running.

#35 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:38

I didn't really look too hard into composing cause I wasn't sure it was a for sure thing. Could you give a few more details about it? Such as what you get for extracting certain items .. etc.?
Also, will all the buffs be available for the custom potions? What level will the buffs be at? Does Distil work on them?

Much left in the open.

#36 jzarashi

jzarashi

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:32

I didn't really look too hard into composing cause I wasn't sure it was a for sure thing. Could you give a few more details about it? Such as what you get for extracting certain items .. etc.?
Also, will all the buffs be available for the custom potions? What level will the buffs be at? Does Distil work on them?

Much left in the open.

I think gist of that feature is to get a component (call it a 'shard' for the time being) by sacrificing an item on your bp, based on that thread probably a higher class of item will yield more or better results, you should get more value from sacrificing an LE item compared to a 'rare' item and use those components to make into a potion.

What buff do potions give are still undefined and what to get from sacrificing are still subject for discussion i suppose.

#37 Zephyr

Zephyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 13:21

FORN has also made some awesome Diamond medals

The last was Ruby. Diamond seems like a downgrade from Ruby. As Rubies and Emeralds are rarer than Diamonds. And a lot of times worth a lot more. Diamonds are very common and are artificially hyped in value. In fact there are enough Diamonds in the world so that every US citizen can own a hand full of diamonds or 5 hand fulls for every UK citizen. I was telling Guildies last week there should be a Emerald medal soon. I didn't think it would be a downgrade. XD Sorry I saw that and said WTF thats not right. But it is what it is. I am glad to see a new medal added either way.. Looking forward to my 6 year medal. :)

#38 allkill12

allkill12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:52

Hello HCS and the FS peeps, i would like to know after the merging is complete if we would still be able to log in normally as we please like we do know ... just like we can do on your other games

#39 Mzzery

Mzzery

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:28

How about you go back to the bridge from which you came from? aka a troll. No one is forcing you to do anything. Please reread the original poster's message.

Also, is it really that crazy for them to cross promote their games? Remember its a business at the end of the day. If they aren't making money, then guess what ... no point to keep these games running.

There is really no reason for namecalling.

As for the new site, I've made an account. I just don't wish to be forced to play other games that I might not like (I'm very picky when it comes to games), to get an advantage in FS, so I hope that part won't be too heavily implemented.

og3DxyP.gif

#40 allkill12

allkill12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:29

windbattle this is the forums, everyone has their own opinion's, you don't have to talk down to my guild mate like that it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: