61 replies to this topic

#41 michael65

michael65

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 19:31

I hope the other games can be played on pc rather than only mobile if not it sucks for me i only play on pc so if not wouldn't that be unfair ???????

This shouldn't be a problem. BigGrim said the cows were planning to get a new platform (?) that would work across the different devices. Apple being proprietary should be the most difficult.

Now when will Cow Wars begin. An event every two years (maybe) where the differing cow communities go to war with each other for the glory of their communities !!

My 2 cents

#42 clitsy007

clitsy007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 21:16

The new updates are all well and good :D

Just wondering when part 2 of the epic quests will be ready to go :)

#43 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 21:44

The new updates are all well and good :D

Just wondering when part 2 of the epic quests will be ready to go :)

Hi there.

The next stage of the Epic Quest will be released when we have it completed. We have no time frame on this at the moment.

#44 kevon218

kevon218

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 April 2013 - 21:29

FORN has also made some awesome Diamond medals

The last was Ruby. Diamond seems like a downgrade from Ruby. As Rubies and Emeralds are rarer than Diamonds. And a lot of times worth a lot more. Diamonds are very common and are artificially hyped in value. In fact there are enough Diamonds in the world so that every US citizen can own a hand full of diamonds or 5 hand fulls for every UK citizen. I was telling Guildies last week there should be a Emerald medal soon. I didn't think it would be a downgrade. XD Sorry I saw that and said WTF thats not right. But it is what it is. I am glad to see a new medal added either way.. Looking forward to my 6 year medal. :)

Diamonds have a higher value on them then rubies... and especially back in medieval times they were way more valued then most other things(considering that this is a more of a medieval game).

#45 subito

subito

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 April 2013 - 21:51

Can we have more Backpack slots ?

#46 jzarashi

jzarashi

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 23:37

BUMP!

Have accounts been merged?

#47 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 23:55

BUMP!

If not the said Tuesday, then maybe tomorrow...

#48 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 April 2013 - 00:23

BUMP!

If not the said Tuesday, then maybe tomorrow...

Remember, tuesday is relative. It could be tuesday on mars, or tuesday on pluto ... :D.

I think they should have it done soon though, likely before the end of the week. Then, in theory, composing is coming out :D.

#49 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2013 - 00:37

We're not quite finished updating the game to work with the Hunted Cow accounts. We're going to take some extra time to ensure it all works correctly and make sure it's really easy to merge your existing account.

We should have everything ready by Thursday afternoon, but rather than do a major update before the weekend, we're planning to start the update on Monday morning. There will be a few hours downtime during it, but we'll let you know in advance and of course extend mailboxes etc.

#50 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:32

We're not quite finished updating the game to work with the Hunted Cow accounts. We're going to take some extra time to ensure it all works correctly and make sure it's really easy to merge your existing account.

We should have everything ready by Thursday afternoon, but rather than do a major update before the weekend, we're planning to start the update on Monday morning. There will be a few hours downtime during it, but we'll let you know in advance and of course extend mailboxes etc.

That's what I'm talking about! Keep giving us those updates on the progress of the new stuff and try to give us a ballpark for when its going to be coming out.

#51 jzarashi

jzarashi

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:38

Hi Hoof / BG,

What's the new target date to complete this?

Thanks.

jz

#52 jzarashi

jzarashi

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 16:34

BUMP.

Hoping to see the accounts merge completed so we can go ahead with next features.

#53 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 18:29

why bump when you could look up ;) :lol:

#54 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:25

Once the game is merged, we'll then be focused on implementing the ability to Brew Custom Potions (Composing). This idea has had an overwhelmingly positive response from the community and we think it will be a great addition to the game. We estimate that it will take around 2 to 3 weeks to implement and test it and we'll be discussing it further on the forum as we do.

FORN has also made some awesome Diamond medals which we're going to add on the following Monday after the merge is completed.

Still looking forward to the Diamond Bounty Medal amount - any news HCS?

#55 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 May 2013 - 15:45

Still looking forward to the Diamond Bounty Medal amount - any news HCS?

As you may or may not be aware, Hoofmaster is on some time off due to the birth of his baby daughter. As such, projects he was working on are on hold until his return.

#56 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 17:36

which will be in days, weeks, months? 

does Zorg help out with coding on Fallen Sword or is this Hoof only territory? 

#57 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 May 2013 - 18:09

Family first, work second.... Patience young Jedi  :P

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#58 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 20:41

Any updates on what you are working on BG? Progress reports?

#59 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 20:50

naturally.. but this padawan is growing quite tired..

just want to know if any simple to complex user interface additions could be developed or atleast started by their other coder/s. i don't know their knowledge of programming (or if this isn't already going on or possible due to whats on their plates already) so if we have to wait for hoof alone to push this game into the future, would like to know if i should just take a nap or go to sleep. with everything being on hold until after Composing and that completion is obviously unpredictable, i'm just growing tired.

#60 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:51

He'll be back when he's back. His baby daughter was just born.

Zorg is working on his own list of important coding issues, mostly back end.

Any updates on what you are working on BG? Progress reports?

As usual, I'm splitting my ticket between tickets and trying to plot the early level streamlining.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: