12 replies to this topic

#1 Stormkind

Stormkind

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:59

I know there is some delay between watching an ad and the FS shards appearing in your account; I usually wait for a bit then reload the page.

However, I've signed up to Toluna (the survey company) and completed a couple of it's surveys - and I'm still waiting, for four days now, for the shards promised.

Can anyone tell me what more I can do? How many questionnaires have I got to complete? Will I have to sign up to another survey company?

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 September 2015 - 13:16

Hey there.

You'll need to contact the support of the offer provider. (i.e. TokenAds, Supersonic, etc.)

Hope that helps.

~ Grim

#3 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 15:42

You'll need to contact the support of the offer provider. (i.e. TokenAds, Supersonic, etc.)

HCS, are you willing to contact providers via Support? 

I stopped reporting to providers (quite awhile ago, so maybe things are better) because I never got a single response... and, sometimes, there was actually no information on how to report on their link. Matomy is the provider I most notice the issue with.

"Ooops... this content is not available at the moment, please try again later.".... almost a year later and it hasn't been fixed and Matomy does NOT offer support. Their explanation on the blank page for reporting offers is: "Before inquiring, please read our Support Guide carefully. In order to give our users the best and fastest service we display only high rewarding offers on this page."

The so-called "Support Guide" leads to a great reporting system that, uh, doesn't exist.

I always figured you didn't want to deal. I'm okay with that, but think the shoddy advertisers really need to be smacked on the head by an Inferno Hammer, for example. ,oP

#4 Stormkind

Stormkind

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:14

I stopped reporting to providers (quite awhile ago, so maybe things are better) because I never got a single response... and, sometimes, there was actually no information on how to report on their link. Matomy is the provider I most notice the issue with.

Perhaps the problem is the providers get people to sign up to their clients but don't really care if some gamers cry about not getting points - "They're imaginary benefits. If you paid cash to us, we might listen harder."

If they're not providing the gamers benefits they agree to, then surely it's HC's issue - the advertising deals are settled between Hunted Cow and the provider. If it was just me then it's likely just to be a glitch but if others have noticed a lack of providers ... er ... providing game benefits as promised, then it's surely an advertising issue?

Frankly, this single incident has put me off trying to get shards through signing up/following through on advertsers. I guess I'll just have to watch hours of "Fuego Face" videos, with hipsters torturing themselves by drinking rum and chilli powder.  :D

#5 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:24

toluna is one of the "fun" offers :)

#6 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 25 September 2015 - 02:55

If hunted cow studios ain't interested in making fsp's more accessible game wise they do need to get better offer services that actually credit as it hurts their business if people aren't doing them and people are quitting because their unable to get points for equipment would be better to get funds from people doing offers and playing the game then nothing at all and losing players something that's been brought up throughout the years but ignored.

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

#7 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 October 2015 - 22:14

i just do the vid(i dotn get many here :( ) and soem times the apps they normally pay out ...hope to see a triple event for them again soon

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#8 TSDaedalus

TSDaedalus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 12:19

The only ones I pay attention to at all are the Supersonic offers. The others seem kind of hit or miss.

#9 kencapone

kencapone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:26

What happened to the earn fss videos in left column. Gone for awhile now

#10 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:45

What happened to the earn fss videos in left column. Gone for awhile now

A lot of people have seen it (really, "not seen it" in this case, lol)... BG did say somewhere that he'd throw a nudge out there to see if the lack of appearance was an HCS issue. 

From what I've seen (I'm in a non-advertising country), there simply aren't many offers, so... that might be a factor. You can see those via the left-hand side bar... Upgrades-Earn Points. Even without the little box, they are still "there". 

All that said, this is an extremely low season for advertising. In the second-half of the year, most commercial activity (planning spots and contracting) happens in September with an eye for releasing at the end of October/through November and first half of December. Next spot contracting season doesn't start until February... 

#11 ar2rz1515

ar2rz1515

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 15:17

Well, you all should be happy that you CAN watch those videos or do surveys... In my country i cant even get 1 shard... all of them are not available... And when there are special offers, and they are tingling and popping in my face, thats the saddest part :(

#12 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 March 2016 - 00:05

what happen to the video rewards?

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#13 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 23:28

what happen to the video rewards?

You'd probably want to ask the providers that HCS collaborates with.

In any case, I've got the same three videos from Matomy that are always there and have never paid out for at least a year now. Of course, no way to contact Matomy's "support" about it.

After reading your post, I also checked and found one in Token Ads. It also didn't pay out.

But hey... they're there. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: