10 replies to this topic

#1 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 22:03

Absolutely stupid!!! I have been waiting for my offer for some time now and you add 24 hours ... Ridiculous

#2 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 December 2014 - 22:15

Absolutely stupid!!! I have been waiting for my offer for some time now and you add 24 hours ... Ridiculous

I can see where you're coming from but I can see where they're coming from too (assuming that the extension is deliberate and not an accident).

I agree that, adding 24 hrs as soon as the timer expires is bad form - if they wanted to extend, they should have done it earlier.

But, adding the extra 24 hrs also means that those who get paid on fridays have the option of taking advantage of the offer

So, swings / roundabouts

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#3 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 22:20

Yeah but there was No Pre Warning ... Nothing! I watched it clock to Zero and then 24 hours was added ... It pissed me off... I get payed on thursdays also so getting payed on a friday is No excuse ... Everyone had PLENTY of time to order there Offer..

#4 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 22:27

I have seen the timer for global events do the same thing... I am taking a wild guess that this is an error and not intentional, although I can not prove it.  Only HCS knows for sure! 

Timer is now down to 11 hours and 30 minutes. Methinks it is an error. 

Edited by tharzill, 18 December 2014 - 22:30.

#5 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 22:33

Well just want to say sorry to HCS either way for how heated i got in my First comment on this topic... My Hulk came out when i seen more time.. Dont think its Right to add more time but that is there decision not mine...

#6 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 22:35

Does it matter? They were not going to deliver the presents until tomorrow regardless of extend or not.

#7 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 22:38

Honestly no it don't matter ... So go ahead and lock this thread... Have a good night everyone... Sorry to waist your time reading this message that dont matter.

#8 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2014 - 22:40

The timer showed an extra 24 hours in error - apologies about that. Note that we have posted up info about the delivery of the offer on the news now and have extended it a little so you can still take advantage of the offer up to an hour before we deliver it :)

#9 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 22:43

Yeah my bad for blowing up hoof... Lol

#10 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2014 - 22:46

Yeah my bad for blowing up hoof... Lol

No worries :D

#11 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 23:02

I would have loved it if the epic chest was changed... it would have given us a reason to spend more

Edited by justinian9, 18 December 2014 - 23:03.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: