• Please log in to reply
531 replies to this topic

#521 Malusblade

Malusblade

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:48

650-680 is a kinda hard leveling area without crystal gear and at 650 the best set up is with 2 sets that are Crystalline. If you have unbreakable 175 or higher active, during your hunts, they last for a few hundred hunts which should easily put you in the range of a new set up.

The truth is I used your current gear until 675-680 and one hit just fine with the right buffs and potions. (Potion of Black Death, Potion of Fury, Potion of incandescent fury, Potion of Truth, Smashing hammer, coordinated attack and epic forge with the rest normal hunting buffs.) I wasn't able to take down Elites or Champions without using imps but it met my leveling needs.

Then at 680 I was using Kifos, Yojimbos, Jumbos Jolly and Ballista sets with Twisted Cherub Amethyst Band (all not crystalline.) But then again at 750 you need to start using crystalline again to one hit. I wasn't able to one hit without crystalline until I was at level 850.

Thank you for your response. I may end up having to do the same thing and just get as many levels as I can out of my current gear. I made several attempts to make up a gear set for around my level but it always came down to using crystalline gear. Up until now choosing what gear to buy hasn't been a problem and has been pretty straight forward.

If worse comes to worse and I start dying or being unable to one shot mobs I may have to suck it up and use crystalline gear. Though I don't like the idea of buying gear that breaks.

Thanks again for replying

#522 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:22

Another good set up for level 340 it is the same as what is listed but without the expensive epic boots.

Bahmou Set
Lobber Set
Sabertooth Set
Reborn Elemental Earth Hammer

AND

Folgorndens Set

(instead of Skaldirs Frostbitten Steps
and Armor of Shoratal)

by itself with no buffs it is only 100ish damage short than the one currently listed. With smashing hammer it will give another extra .05% more damage per point because it would be another extra complete set. Coordinated attack will still not work due to the Earth Hammer but I believe this is a good alternative with very close stats.

Thanks. Its damage stats should be even higher cause of the extra 8,75% extra damage from SH. I added it to list and placed it above old suggestion.

#523 Irascible

Irascible

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 14:14

Any setup lists for those under level 300?

#524 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 May 2014 - 15:06

levels 1-4: just basic items you get from the first few quests

levels 5-9: we get the first few good sets wear the emmisaries set and gazant set rest is free of choice

levels 10-14: emmisaries set, gazant set and ragggzhas amulet rest is free of choice

levels 15-19: exalted emmisaries set and ragggzhas amulet filled rest is free of choice or reborn dragon set

levels 20- 22: plague set, rune of senses, ragggzhas amulet, exalted emissaries weapon rest is free of choice

level 23-  39: sir gwans set, plague set, rune of senses , ragggzhas amulet exalted emiisaries weapon

levels 40-49: deathspinner set, gloves of zhann, ring of zhann, helmet of zhann, plague boots, rune of senses

levels 50-59: ideal circumstances : bone chief armor*, (upgraded) lesser santork set, plague boots, ring of zhann, rune of senses, with voodoo demon shield

*krumpers would be better

levels 60-79: (upgraded) lesser reindeer candy, death ring of lestus, ghostly set*, (upgraded) lesser santork claws, (upgraded) lesser santork hat, bothild set

* krumpers with ghostly shackles and stare would be better

level 80-99: darklore amulet, death ring of lestus, bothild set, nolands set, minos set, (upgraded) lesser santork claws

levels 100-124: epics !!! :D air javelin, kkh, oggies, lestus,darklore amulet, nolands set , bothild set

level 125-149 air javelin,kkh,oggies,lestus,mancrusha amulet, cyclonus, nolands, rune of decay

level 150-173: oggies, kkh, air javelin, pumpkin ring, cyclonus, cu sith rune, cu sith shield, cu sith collar, vexus armor

levels 174-185: oggies, kkh, air javelin, pumpkin ring, boots of pelacroz, cu sith rune, cu sith shield, cu sith collar, vexus armor

levels 185-199: oggies, kkh, air javelin, iron ring of fenaz, boots of pelacroz, cu sith rune, cu sith shield, cu sith collar, vexus armor

levels 200- 239: averills set, lezhal set, iron ring of fenaz/rord, boots of pelacroz, oggies, kkh, witches catseye shield

levels 240-249: averills set, lezhal set, spectral vortex set , kkh, iron ring of fenaz/rord, boots of hellmoor

levels 250-259: wazarg siege helmet, spectral vortex set, averills set, lezhal set, iron ring of fenaz/rord, boots of hellmoor

levels 260-264:wazarg siege helmet, spectral vortex set, averills set, lezhal set, iron ring of fenaz/rord, skaldirs frostbitten steps

levels 265- 279: wazarg siege helmet, skaldirs frostbitten steps, sekhs set, gloves of servala, lezhal set, air javelin, iron ring of fenaz/rord

levels 280-299: wazarg siege helmet, skaldirs frostbitten steps, sekhs set, ivar set,  gloves of servala, iron ring of fenaz/rord

this is a first guideline gonna optimize it :P

Edited by crippla, 10 September 2014 - 21:41.

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#525 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 May 2014 - 15:17

btw if any1 has any comments do tell and i can change it ! :D hope that this get's added to the big list we have already would be great! and very easy to have it all on the same page ! :D

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

#526 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:20

this needs to be on page one ...

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

#527 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:54

ummm... might be mice if this little guide covered levels 300+, don't you think?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#528 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 September 2014 - 17:10

ummm... might be mice if this little guide covered levels 300+, don't you think?

http://wiki.fallensw...ting_setup_list

there ya go :P

the wiki list came from this thread i just added the missing part from the lower levels higher levels i have no idea tho :P

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

#529 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 November 2014 - 21:29

bump usefull stuff

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

#530 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 18 November 2014 - 22:34

Yeah, I know about the wiki.  It tells me I shouldn't have sold a set I got from quests....Stupid wiki

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#531 Rasputin

Rasputin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 17:19

I have a setup to add that does very well in this hunting range due to higher damage and attack than other listed sets (especially when fully forged and upgraded.) However, it does have two crystalline sets.

Level 1310

Celestial Chomper set

Electro Chomper set
Puntaliss set
Kellos set
and Amulet of Voresshh

Rasputin17.jpg 

#532 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 28 October 2015 - 19:51

I have a setup to add that does very well in this hunting range due to higher damage and attack than other listed sets (especially when fully forged and upgraded.) However, it does have two crystalline sets.

Level 1310

Celestial Chomper set

Electro Chomper set
Puntaliss set
Kellos set
and Amulet of Voresshh

Added, thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size: