32 replies to this topic

#1 Bildor

Bildor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:12

Who was first to EOC and what level was it. Feel free to list any other firsts. FS firsts, that is.

#2 Placeboo

Placeboo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:41

before my time. But I know that azuk held it for a long time. Hence gold best player medal on a level 600

#3 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:34

AzUK was a beast.
There is another guy though, wayyy lower level that also has a gold medal.
I forget his name though, Seath maybe?

Edit: Yeah just checked, his name is 'Seath'...

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#4 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:51

Posted Image

#5 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:45

congrats ilie and seath:
dunno which one of you got there first but well done on getting to 250 and 4x doubler :)

it was ilie first , actually.....

nope it wasn't :P seath was first :D i had a quick chat with him as soon he hitted 250

#6 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:25

I was recently reading some REALLY old facebook messages between myself and Pardoux, it was so funny. We were moaning about stamina and not wanting to pay 65000 gold for a sword! (or maybe it was a shield, I forget)

Was really funny to read though. I miss the days when FS was a mystery, now there are a zillion guides for setups and even the items and maps are put up for everyone to 'proof read' and plan before they do anything.. :(

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#7 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:00

I'm a little shocked you saved a Screen Shot from 2007? wow.

#8 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:23

I'm a little shocked you saved a Screen Shot from 2007? wow.

it's here in the forums somewhere

#9 Strykes

Strykes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:54

I remember getting to 200/250 third....

i made a killing selling 4x doubler for 1 FSP a pop :)

#10 Strykes

Strykes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:56

oh and then i started a trend of levelling backwards =P before VL's were introduced :)

#11 doa4life

doa4life

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:14

Ah the Good old days, Level 200 was a major accomplishment then, TT and Retsnom were two of my favorite villians I battled (I miss those 2 now). Along with a slew of others, I mean we had a Deemer and a Phool and a bunch of self proclaimed SE hunters which raced to kill the most, Game has changed so much via both player pool and Gear/maps/levels.

I miss so many players that are no longer around (heck I even retired for over a year myself and just came back).

#12 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:48

I miss so many players that are no longer around

The main problem with this game is banning great personalities. New/old players stay/return because of personalities.

#13 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:32

The main problem with this game is banning great personalities. New/old players stay/return because of personalities.

Say what ? - great personalities get banned ? - I find that hard to believe... Cheats and frauds and repeat offenders get banned - doubt the personality is a factor ....

#14 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:55

Say what ? - great personalities get banned ? - I find that hard to believe... Cheats and frauds and repeat offenders get banned - doubt the personality is a factor ....

Yes they may get banned ,but when you remove players from games that others enjoy playing with you will always lose more than 1 player....some people have actually made real friends playing this game and are loyal to them...
As an example a friend was banned from the game for almost 3 years since he was allowed to return 3 other players who had also quit have returned to the game...

#15 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:29

Personality, not morality, is the key to attracting more players. Great personalities influence and inspire other people, and create great things. Many banned players created great guilds and the ways people are still playing this game. The game is boring enough with all the waiting, so banning motivators and persons, who can bring excitement to a group of individuals in order to accomplish a common goal, isn't smart.

#16 fs_treeline

fs_treeline
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:01

Posted Image

lol, i remember being #1 in the game for a full 6 minutes one day before mpark noticed and took it back

#17 atusH54

atusH54

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 19:44

I remember mpark being no.1 when he was level 143 lol. a very long time ago indeed

#18 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:13

Baine, treeline, Delux, mpark.... :P

Posted Image

#19 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:32

Personality, not morality, is the key to attracting more players. Great personalities influence and inspire other people, and create great things. Many banned players created great guilds and the ways people are still playing this game.

As did many other players who werent banned and thus showed game integrity. Putting cheats on a pedestal because they "created a great guild" (your example, not mine) and thus shouldn't have been banned is simply ludicrous, unless you want a game where cheating is encouraged and dishonesty the norm ?

The game is boring enough with all the waiting, so banning motivators and persons, who can bring excitement to a group of individuals in order to accomplish a common goal, isn't smart.

Several "great personalities" that have been banned spring to mind - I can't say that I miss any of them (the ones I can recall) - more, I miss the ones that were driven away by the lack of game integrity those that who were banned displayed ...

#20 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:40

unless you want a game where cheating is encouraged and dishonesty the norm ?

It's the game's design fault. The greater the incentives, the greater the motivation for cheating. Banning funny people isn't the answer here, change the game design, that's all I am saying. When sigi sent his multis to kill someone on the BB that wasn't that damaging for the game as his absense. The Dude's bio would win any contest based upon the number of views.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: