Photo

Buff Packages

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you like to see the addition of Buff Packages(sets, templates, etc) introduced into the game? (64 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to see the addition of Buff Packages(sets, templates, etc) introduced into the game?

1. Voted yea (48 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. Voted nay (5 votes [7.81%])

Percentage of vote: 7.81%

3. Voted ehh (11 votes [17.19%])

Percentage of vote: 17.19%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:11

Could we get the idea of buff packages(sets, templates, etc) implemented into the game?

i don't use the FSHelper due to the Gaming Add On Free pact of 1912 but i am VERY tempted to break said agreement to start saving lists of different buff packages so i can serve the community more efficiently...i can only click so much before this becomes too much of a job..

..less clicking, more buffing!!

#2 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:49

Could we get the idea of buff packages(sets, templates, etc) implemented into the game?

i don't use the FSHelper due to the Gaming Add On Free pact of 1912 but i am VERY tempted to break said agreement to start saving lists of different buff packages so i can serve the community more efficiently...i can only click so much before this becomes too much of a job..

..less clicking, more buffing!!

When you have the helper enabled you can chose which features to use. If you only want the buff related features then switch the rest off and if you want to, turn off greasemonkey except before buffing.

#3 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:22

without altering the script myself, i couldn't JUST have the Buff package ability on. there's lots of features, be them big or small, that can't be turned off in the preferences. i want to play Fallen Sword how HCS intended me to play it. the fact that a LOT of players use the FSHelper, there just isn't much of a push for change within the code of FS itself..there's so many small things in the Helper that could be easily added but aren't because the fire under their arse isn't there *cough*self buff button *sneeze*send link next to message*wheeze*sortable advisory*hiccup*

due to my free buffs, i would just end up leaving FSHelper on because that's usually my main focus when logging on. i'd rather HCS implement this into the game so i don't have to use an outside source script.

thanks for the advise :) but i intend to stay true to the Gaming Add On Free pact of 1912 ;)

#4 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:44

This Would certainly help!
Being on a mobile more so, which I am on quite a lot and do a fair share of buffing myself.

Yes please.

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 February 2013 - 14:13

Hey there. This would effectively be combat sets for buffs? I can ask Hoofmaster and Zorg about it, sure.

#6 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 14:17

Hey there. This would effectively be combat sets for buffs? I can ask Hoofmaster and Zorg about it, sure.

Nice one BG

#7 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 19:36

that it would :) thanks for passing it along..maybe this would be simple enough to have it come with the introduction of the new buffs :wink: gonna be throwing around buffs like its nobody's business come then

#8 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 17:41

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 February 2013 - 18:04

Well Hoofmaster seems to like the idea. Hopefully well get to implement this in the future, though he want's to get the buffs and composing dealt with first.

#10 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 February 2013 - 19:43

Well Hoofmaster seems to like the idea. Hopefully well get to implement this in the future, though he want's to get the buffs and composing dealt with first.

Sounds good :)

Firesinged_zpsd6b00c6e.png

#11 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2013 - 19:22

Sounds good :)

Like BigGrim said, this is something we can look at adding after the new skills and composing is implemented. I think it's a great idea tho :)

#12 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:55

New buffs out and resets were given :)

i'll keep my buff list limited so i can use the Select All feature and only have to uncheck 2-3 buffs. this makes it fast to help out new players. hopefully this comes out soon so i can just hit one button to select the buffs i need then cast..

#13 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:26

There was a thread many moons ago about porting FSHelper features to the game code. None of them seem to have been added to the game yet.

Might be worth referring back to that old forum thread about which aspects are the highest priority for the community and get the ball rolling.

Although buff packages will be a good addition there are other aspects I and most of the game would prefer moved over to the game from FSHelper a.s.a.p.

#14 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:51

There was a thread many moons ago about porting FSHelper features to the game code. None of them seem to have been added to the game yet.

Might be worth referring back to that old forum thread about which aspects are the highest priority for the community and get the ball rolling.

Although buff packages will be a good addition there are other aspects I and most of the game would prefer moved over to the game from FSHelper a.s.a.p.

I've been thinking about that recently. Some of the FSH features have already been incorporated into the game, but it will take some time before all of them do. I'm sure Zorg is working on this (even if its a little at a time) as we speak.

#15 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2013 - 00:40

Some of the FSH features have already been incorporated into the game, but it will take some time before all of them do. I'm sure Zorg is working on this (even if its a little at a time) as we speak.

I only wish that were true ...

#16 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 22:14

[Force Bump]

#17 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:34

Seriously hope hcs perma code helper features into the game and ban that script.

#18 Nikita90

Nikita90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:12

i would be in favor of something kinda like combat sets, except for buffs 

#19 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 23:53

[jedi mind trick]

#20 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 00:48

will be able to help out more, higher level players by getting more buffs if buff packages were available.. waiting for these so i don't have to untick all the unnecessary buffs when casting on new players.. already have to untick things like brew master, extend, buff master, and guild buffer.. if only i could click one buff to select all the buffs needed depending on what game aspect you are playing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: