Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:28

Just a quick post to let everyone know what we're working on and when you can expect to see it in the game :)

Currently, we're working on merging the game with the new Hunted Cow accounts. Once this is completed, you will be able to log into Fallen Sword with your Hunted Cow account and access our new support system. Also we'll be moving the forum across to the new Hunted Cow Community.

After the merge is complete, you will then be able to play all Hunted Cow games using your Hunted Cow account. In the future it will also allow us to do cross game promotions (for example reach level 'x' in game A and you'll get 'y' in game B) which will hopefully encourage more players to try out Fallen Sword in the future :)

We're aiming to merge the game early next week (most likely Tuesday), but we'll let you know in advance once we know for sure.

Once the game is merged, we'll then be focused on implementing the ability to Brew Custom Potions (Composing). This idea has had an overwhelmingly positive response from the community and we think it will be a great addition to the game. We estimate that it will take around 2 to 3 weeks to implement and test it and we'll be discussing it further on the forum as we do.

FORN has also made some awesome Diamond medals which we're going to add on the following Monday after the merge is completed.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Nordom0

Nordom0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:30

Good Job, Keep up the good work Cows

On a side note, i have been waiting for the Custom Potions thing for 4 years now, this will be Awesome,

#3 Tazarian

Tazarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:37

Great work HCS however, please fix the small little issues from the last update.

1. Top guilds not displaying correctly (from Xp to their levels, ect).

2. We had some of our bigger hunters hunt last night and, the guild Xp didn't change or our level. However, our guild Xp lock is about 45 million more then our Xp shown.

Other then that, keep up the great work and, can't wait to see the merger.:)

#4 douglasj

douglasj

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:52

FORN has also made some awesome Diamond medals

Wont it not look like the crystal ones :?

#5 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:56

FORN has also made some awesome Diamond medals

Wont it not look like the crystal ones :?

Nope - they look different :)

#6 dowuones

dowuones

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:07

2. We had some of our bigger hunters hunt last night and, the guild Xp didn't change or our level. However, our guild Xp lock is about 45 million more then our Xp shown.

You are lucky, according to Top Guilds list we have 88 billions xp lock (i stopped breathing for a couple of minutes :D )

#7 Tazarian

Tazarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:13

LOL. I think I'd love it if our guild was listed at 88 billion Xp.

I look at it this way, small bugs but, get them fixed now before they do the complete merging.

I myself can't wait cause I think it will make logging in alot easier and, I'll be able to play the other HCS games I do play from one location.

#8 Versair

Versair

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:19

Will there be any work on gold upgrades resetting at 00:00?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=108403

#9 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:29

We'll take a look at other ideas once the additions in this post are implemented :)

#10 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:38

I'm assuming you want all the support and such centralised. Can we have the option to change the look and feel of the new Hunted Cows forum/site?
As in choosing a theme? So we can open a neutral theme at work, for instance?

8)

#11 Versair

Versair

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:03

We'll take a look at other ideas once the additions in this post are implemented :)

Thank you for the reply. I'll be sure to bug you all and bump that thread nonstop once all these updates go through. 8)

#12 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 April 2013 - 13:37

I have to admit to being a little apprehensive. It sounds good, re one sign on, etc. but I fear you'll have too much in one location to deal with the problems in any one game. In other words, I don't see the glass half empty, or half full, I see the bug in the glass. (ouch!)

#13 sareth

sareth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 April 2013 - 13:59

what about game/forum usernames?

#14 myakka

myakka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 April 2013 - 15:01

I'm sorry to say this, but I seem to be needing clearer directions as to how to create a Hunted Cow account that is compatible with my FS one.

I tried using the page that came up when you were doing maintenance, but my entry was rejected because the email I chose is already in use/known to you. (I gave up at that point.)

How about sending all of us who already have an account an email that will let us make and guide us through the changes you want us to make?

#15 zeder

zeder

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 03 April 2013 - 15:06

I'm sorry to say this, but I seem to be needing clearer directions as to how to create a Hunted Cow account that is compatible with my FS one.

I tried using the page that came up when you were doing maintenance, but my entry was rejected because the email I chose is already in use/known to you. (I gave up at that point.)

How about sending all of us who already have an account an email that will let us make and guide us through the changes you want us to make?

+1

ZederGift_zpsa47e7c25.png by Chagryn

#16 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 15:39

+1 for me too..i am very worried how this change is going to affect me being able to login to play fs...make it easy for everyone

#17 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2013 - 15:59

+1 for me too..i am very worried how this change is going to affect me being able to login to play fs...make it easy for everyone

Don't worry - we'll explain how to merge your account when the time comes :)

#18 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 16:16

the problem i see with this whole merge is someone could of already taken a name that you use for your Fallen Sword character.. lots of confusion could go around when using the forum. other players could slander your good name for kicks and giggles

think you should force their name based on their character name(we get to chose from what game)

#19 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2013 - 16:56

the problem i see with this whole merge is someone could of already taken a name that you use for your Fallen Sword character.. lots of confusion could go around when using the forum. other players could slander your good name for kicks and giggles

think you should force their name based on their character name(we get to chose from what game)

You character name will be shown to the left of your posts when you post / reply in the Fallen Sword section. :)

#20 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 20:04

Nice , 2-3 more weeks just to add new feature and not even fix arena and other stuff...
good thing i found other game to play while there's nothing left to do in your game anymore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: