Photo

TANKs not doing ASV

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#1 111111111111111111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 15:30

Hello. Tanks not helping newbies with ASV. :(

To fix it need free [Experiance Booster] (very much), story mode in ASV or game restart. :)

Edited by Aliarth, 20 December 2015 - 16:00.

#2 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 December 2015 - 15:34

I tank asv every day:)

#3 111111111111111111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 15:42

I meeted one supporter who supporting this game all year and he not have any ASV weapon. So how game not gonna die? :( Need story mode in ASV (45 lvl) dungeon. :)

Edited by Aliarth, 20 December 2015 - 15:49.

#4 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 16:52

I meeted one supporter who supporting this game all year and he not have any ASV weapon. So how game not gonna die? :( Need story mode in ASV (45 lvl) dungeon. :)

dont you want story mode on guardhous to like all other dungeons?

To fix it need free [Experiance Booster] (very much), story mode in ASV or game restart. :)

I take any dps when i tank it (but i prefer dont have promage) that aoe dammage are slower. Run on normal team was 25 min when i replaced a mage to promage the run ended on 45 min and it was same big pulls

#5 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 17:05

1: Most people have their own dps ready that they ask.

2: you're prophmage. No1 takes prophmages into dungs. I admit that I have told a lot people not to invite you, or any other propmages into asv runs.

3: Some people are not liked enough to be asked to join dungs.

Nothing wrong with asv. I get asked to run it 2-3 times/day when I log in.

BUYING ALL EP 6G/ea. Huge amounts of gold. Also buying all high level gear, gems and rares with gold. Will not run out of gold so your offer is always priority. Buying everything.

Head to: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75969For more information!

-Gold Mine team.

#6 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 17:06

Xp boosters won't make any difference whatsoever to getting on an ASV run.

Why don't you tank it Aliarth, you make so much noise in world chat, saying how you kill bosses so easily.

I have supported the game for well over a year and I don't have any ASV weapons with no bother at all. You DON'T NEED ASV weapons or story mode ASV. if you want SV easier you go to barracks and run SV in sotry or dungeon mode. The whole point of ASV with emphasis on the  "ASCENDED" is it is supposed to be hard not easy.

If HCS make everything easy. Everybody will lvl up and have max gems in a month, then leave because they are bored.

Edited by Steve1973, 20 December 2015 - 17:11.

When in doubt. Blame lag ;)

#7 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 17:08

3: Some people are not liked enough to be asked to join dungs.

:)

#8 Lalalalalalalala

Lalalalalalalala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 18:24

There are 3 modes of dungeons in this game:

1. Story Mode

2. Dungeon Mode

3. Ascended Mode

There is a story mode for SV already, but it should be called as SSV (Story Secluded Valley) level 25 ;)

#9 Lalalalalalalala

Lalalalalalalala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 18:31

And I wasn't a beta tester either, no need a game restart. It was hard for me to get fabled set back then, even the bosses in ASV didn't reward relics. The only thing you need is to learn RESPECT, then I'm sure you'd get more dungeons run.

#10 111111111111111111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 19:27

Xp boosters won't make any difference whatsoever to getting on an ASV run.

Why don't you tank it Aliarth, you make so much noise in world chat, saying how you kill bosses so easily.

I have supported the game for well over a year and I don't have any ASV weapons with no bother at all. You DON'T NEED ASV weapons or story mode ASV. if you want SV easier you go to barracks and run SV in sotry or dungeon mode. The whole point of ASV with emphasis on the  "ASCENDED" is it is supposed to be hard not easy.

If HCS make everything easy. Everybody will lvl up and have max gems in a month, then leave because they are bored.

Easy to say when you spend more time for gaming than family and friends. :D All year for you means nothing?

This is just idea why players running from game.

Edited by Aliarth, 20 December 2015 - 19:37.

#11 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 20:40

Easy to say when you spend more time for gaming than family and friends. :D All year for you means nothing?

No idea. Do tell me, iIs it easy to say when you spend more time for gaming than family and friends all year for you means nothing??

This is just idea why players running from game.

Haven't heard anyone leaving the game because they can't do an ASV run, or becuase they can't get a fabled weapon.

#12 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 December 2015 - 23:58

a game restart is the worst idea ever especially for those who spent money on this

and i always see you make threads belittling tank why dont you make a tank alt and actually tank asv instead of complaining about it

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#13 ordinaryfunguy

ordinaryfunguy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 00:52

a game restart is the worst idea ever especially for those who spent money on this

and i always see you make threads belittling tank why dont you make a tank alt and actually tank asv instead of complaining about it

IKR <3

<html>

<head>

<title>WAAAAAA?</title>

</head>

<body>

<p>uPdAtE pLeAsE</p>

</body>

</html>

#14 Unlucker

Unlucker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 December 2015 - 14:15

2: you're prophmage. No1 takes prophmages into dungs. I admit that I have told a lot people not to invite you, or any other propmages into asv runs.

I remember times when everyone would get runs in high level dungeons no matter what class they played. Now pretty much everyone wants highest dps possible and if you slightly change meta-build you are not wanted. It's pretty sad that today's lvl 49 players don't remember the help they were getting from older players back when they were noobs.

But I'm glad HCS made Infernal weapon sets, that everyone can get with some grinding. It just takes more time.

#15 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 17:54

I remember times when everyone would get runs in high level dungeons no matter what class they played. Now pretty much everyone wants highest dps possible and if you slightly change meta-build you are not wanted. It's pretty sad that today's lvl 49 players don't remember the help they were getting from older players back when they were noobs.

But I'm glad HCS made Infernal weapon sets, that everyone can get with some grinding. It just takes more time.

Well with best dps possible, asv is around 15-30mins. With 2+ pvp build dps it goes often to over 40+ mins. And for people who does A LOT asv just to help people out, it gets frustrating.

I have collected over 1k relics even though I already have my set. (Full healer, full mage, full tank sets)

Just helping others as healer to get their set.

BUYING ALL EP 6G/ea. Huge amounts of gold. Also buying all high level gear, gems and rares with gold. Will not run out of gold so your offer is always priority. Buying everything.

Head to: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75969For more information!

-Gold Mine team.

#16 111111111111111111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 19:19

Yea. Now criper high DPS for ASV/ICC standarts. :( Old good times which never go back... :(

Edited by Aliarth, 21 December 2015 - 19:21.

#17 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 December 2015 - 23:15

Yea. Now criper high DPS for ASV/ICC standarts. :( Old good times which never go back... :(

when me and cripler do dungeons we do like to have high dps because we are SPEED RUNNERS we love the thrill of going fast and we dont like doing things slowly as it is boring for us and we have been like this since day one soooooo yeah ... plus we do take some under geared people to asv and icc but only if there our friends then we take them to help them out but with you always saying things about us we obvs are not going to take you on runs so stop complaining and chill then one day you MIGHT get invited.

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#18 Brioche

Brioche

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 08:36

When I form a group for ASV, my priority is:

• Friends with good dps
  • Friends with poor dps, or extra healer
  • Acquaintance with good dps
  • Friend who wants to bring tank for relics
  • Disliked person with good dps
  • Acquaintance with poor dps
  • Stranger
  • Disliked person with poor dps

Would rather disband group than run with:

• Aliarth

Edited by Brioche, 22 December 2015 - 08:39.

#19 111111111111111111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:54

When I form a group for ASV, my priority is:

• Friends with good dps
  • Friends with poor dps, or extra healer
  • Acquaintance with good dps
  • Friend who wants to bring tank for relics
  • Disliked person with good dps
  • Acquaintance with poor dps