Dillias's Content

There have been 36 items by Dillias (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#843966 Reconnecting to PvP

Posted by Dillias on 26 January 2014 - 07:22 in Suggestions

Throughout today I have disconnected from PvP in a lot of the games, and every single time when I reconnect i am unable to rejoin the game and have been forced to wait the game duration out for the next game.

Can we possibly be able to reconnect to a game if it is still going after disconnecting from it ?

#843714 Gaining XP towards account level, from my capped lvl 40 character

Posted by Dillias on 24 January 2014 - 23:50 in Bug Reports

Mongo seem angry.

#843238 Wild instincts not working - Ranger talent

Posted by Dillias on 23 January 2014 - 05:02 in Bug Reports

Alrighty. I'll respec and remove it, kind of worthless.

Thanks for letting me know. =)

#842870 Wild instincts not working - Ranger talent

Posted by Dillias on 21 January 2014 - 21:26 in Bug Reports

It's almost certainly applying to your base points of focus only.

Is that how it's meant to be?

Or does it need to be fixed ?

#842734 Wild instincts not working - Ranger talent

Posted by Dillias on 21 January 2014 - 08:26 in Bug Reports

As the talent suggests, every point of focus should grant you 3/6 ranged attack power.

both of my rings and charm combined give me 50 points of focus, which should be 300 bonus ranged attack power (just using these 3 items as it gives a nice number).

However when I remove these items my ranged attack power and ranged DPS stays the same.

Could somebody please explain to me if it is supposed to work like this, or if it is just broken.

Thankyou xx

#842706 Gold Sink

Posted by Dillias on 21 January 2014 - 04:19 in Suggestions

Instead of combining certain rolls, why not an NPC that you pay to "re-roll" your weapon?

#842705 Fixing Assassins (Spires and Medium armor)

Posted by Dillias on 21 January 2014 - 04:16 in Suggestions

We need a silence immunity before anything like this, chaining jolt and despiar can be a perma silence for some classes.

I agree to this 100%

#842515 Templar tree talent 'Stouthearted' has slightly incorrect effect

Posted by Dillias on 20 January 2014 - 10:25 in Bug Reports

I thought this skill only gave you a 6% increase on bonus armor that you already have (e.g having the full battlegear set equipped for +10 melee/vitality/energy)

#841709 Relative newcomer - thoughts

Posted by Dillias on 17 January 2014 - 08:22 in Suggestions

I think we are working on a bunch of these, (1,2, 4 and 5) but 3 is something I've not seen before and seems like it would be a great idea! Thanks for the suggestions.

Mojawk pls.

#841167 My way to improve game

Posted by Dillias on 16 January 2014 - 04:58 in Suggestions

I swear every single post D4VYJONES makes is just aimed to hassle Qao.....

#840851 [In Development] Friends List Increase

Posted by Dillias on 15 January 2014 - 07:31 in Suggestions

Yes please to this, I have to remove someone now, everytime I want to add a new player :P

Mongo keep Dillias =(?

#840225 Show how item/pet look before purchasing/equip

Posted by Dillias on 13 January 2014 - 06:06 in Suggestions

I support this, would be nice to have this feature as you can pick which one you like the most if there are different colors etc.

#840178 Make like items into larger stackable stacks

Posted by Dillias on 13 January 2014 - 00:18 in Suggestions

Buy sacks, can hold 10 stacks of one item in one inventory square.

#840172 Dogma bugged with Aura of Tranquility, Intensify Spirit, Think Fast talents

Posted by Dillias on 13 January 2014 - 00:08 in Bug Reports

Maybe it just doesn't work with heal over time spells as it would be ridiculously overpowered.

#839987 PvP Balance and Attribute Balance (assessed problems and remedies)

Posted by Dillias on 12 January 2014 - 06:16 in Suggestions

I tried PvP today as a warrior with Blue, Qao, Zombie and Neon (for some part of it)

Blue and Zombie could pretty much kill the entire team by themselves whereas Qao, Neon and myself had difficulties getting to the enemy team rangers and mages due to their ability to kite so easily (I know that is what they are designed for but still)

Without the use of Adrenaline rush or Eclipse the melee classes have no hope of getting anywhere near rangers/mages of the other team (unless a ranger or mage on our team stuns or slows them so we can catch them).

The difference between classes is too great, the ranger/mage ability to kite needs to be toned down or the melee classes need more gap closers and base ranged/magic resistance.

#839871 New Vanity Idea - War Paint

Posted by Dillias on 11 January 2014 - 22:38 in Suggestions

Dillias like Mongo idea

#839560 New classes [Ideas]

Posted by Dillias on 10 January 2014 - 22:29 in Suggestions

Everyone gets so creative when it comes to this. I love it.

#839546 only half Hp from hp on hit gems

Posted by Dillias on 10 January 2014 - 21:33 in Archived Bug Reports

I have a Wretched Hammer with two life on hit rolls (75 when added together) and Qao's combined gems are 76 health on hit. However my abilities and attacks were healing me for the correct amount whereas his gems were only healing him for half.

#839078 New classes [Ideas]

Posted by Dillias on 09 January 2014 - 22:18 in Suggestions

I like the current classes but i feel they are too basic. The options are so boring (DPS/Tank/Healer). I feel like this game would benefit greatly with more variety of classes. 

Synergist - Basically a supporting class that specializes in short duration single target buffing spells (life-steal, damage, move-speed, haste, attack speed, a shield that absorbs damage based on a % of spell power etc)

Summoner/Beast master - A class that specializes in summoning different monsters to fight along side them (each summon lasts 10-15 seconds with a max amount being able to be controlled a time, summons have mage/ranged/melee basic attacks depending on what is summoned. May also temporarily control an enemy or enemies to fight along side them etc)

Songstress - A class that specializes in debuffing enemies (e.g haste reduction, move-speed reduction, damage reduction, attack speed reduction, silences, fears

Monk - A melee class that fights with their fists (weapon used can be a special kind of gloves or something)

Just my suggestion that the game needs more variety. This will allow a different mixture of teams for dungeons/pvp etc

Feel free to leave your opinion below or make an idea of your own class.

#839021 My way to improve game

Posted by Dillias on 09 January 2014 - 21:09 in Suggestions

Is the daily and weekly quests not enough for you? There are too many stuffs to do already!

Keep in mind that not everyone visit the forum.

Again. Is the daily loyalty reward not enough for you? Do not be greedy.

Mentor system is not necessary. Our community is helpful when new players ask question in World chat.

If you are referring to the fish, I agree. But how can NPC not selling fish at harbour? I suggest increase the price of fishes instead.

If you are referring the animal skin/wood sap etc, I disagree. This will drive possible player away from the game. I suggest increase the price of these as well if you want changes.

If a new player suggest to remove potions from shop, I understand. But you! You already experience the game enough and certainly know that there's a difference between bought and crafted potions. Yet you are making this stupid suggestion. I suspect that you make this suggestion simply because you no longer require the potion from the shop. Next time please think not just for your own benefit before making suggestion. Thanks.

It's always funny to see players who rarely PvP gives suggestion on PvP. I'm going to bump my old suggestion regarding PvP battleground:

D4VYJONES you are not giving Qao constructive feedback on most of these topics, you are just saying these things because you dislike him strongly.

#839016 Ignoring (devs)

Posted by Dillias on 09 January 2014 - 21:03 in Suggestions

Please refer to ticket "EL-009802"

As i would rather not name any names here. 

Thank you.

#838939 Quest rewards [BUFF]

Posted by Dillias on 09 January 2014 - 17:21 in Suggestions

i disagree.  Quests are too easy too do so cheap gear as reward is perfect

instances are hard and give better gear so its ok

Weaponsmiths/armorsmiths takes days to upgrade so it should be the way to have superior gears

I am suggesting increasing the difficulty and duration of quests so that receiving better gear would be worth going through the long quests and they wouldn't be too easy to obtain 

#838890 Quest rewards [BUFF]

Posted by Dillias on 09 January 2014 - 16:44 in Suggestions

I have recently achieved level 40 and not once have I ever received a quest reward (apart from jewelry) that was superior to any of my gear. One example I can think of is that when I had the level 30 crafted Argent Great-sword, I did this quest and i got a level 35 (can't remember the exact level) 2-handed Scythe which in comparison to the crafted weapon I already possessed, was terrible.

I believe making quest rewards more worthwhile will encourage players to actually start and finish them. Such as increasing the weapons/armors stats, DPS, attack power etc. I understand that the sets need should be generally superior to quest items because of the grind it takes to get it (e.g. Zephyr/Battle-gear items for a Warrior/Templar at level 35/40. But i suggest making the weapons and shields that you can receive from quests superior to the weapons/shields from lower level instances. An example would be if there was a level 33-35 quest and the end reward was a shield, said shield should be better or at least on par with the level 30 crafted shield.

I understand that the level 30 gear requires a lot of lesser flakes to craft etc. But this could be countered by increasing the difficulty/duration of the quest that gives you this item.

Another game I have a lot of experience playing that i can relate this suggestion to would be Runescape (Before RS3) Where, for example, you had to level a bunch of professions for a quest that gives you a powerful weapon (Korasi Sword). And this weapon was on par, if not superior than the weapons that you could wield at the same level.

This would give the game variety. Currently every level 30-39 Warrior i see, is using the Argent Great-sword. The only difference is that some have the level 30 crafted armor (Mercenary set) and some have the level 35 dungeon gear (Zephyr set). And the differences between these sets are miniscule. The Zephyr set is barely better than the Mercenary set. Shouldn't it be superior, seeing as there is a 5 level gap between them?

Just my suggestions, please feel free to leave your own opinions below in a comment.

#838511 Make remnants bind on pickup

Posted by Dillias on 08 January 2014 - 14:31 in Suggestions

I second this.

At the moment I am pretty much level 1 in all gathering/crafting skills because i see no need to do them when I can just get someone else to make it for me. But if i had to make it myself, I would definitely be more inclined to level up these skills that I have currently been neglecting.

#838365 PvP Balance and Attribute Balance (assessed problems and remedies)

Posted by Dillias on 08 January 2014 - 03:25 in Suggestions

Could you please use interpunction, since that will  give your suggestions and comments more seriousness.

Now now. Be nice.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: