• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 DirkaSnivels

DirkaSnivels

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 17:59

1) Professions overhaul (blacksmithing, weaponsmithing, tailoring, leatherworking). It's broken, I have well over 2,000 words of proof in earlier discussions where I've provided solutions.

2) Free camera

3) ctrl click items from inventory to stash and visa versa

#22 Java1970

Java1970

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 20:38

1. More camera freedom

2. Alt/Ctrl click to go from screen to screen (trade/sell/etc..)

3. Crafting - randomizing stats on higher level (even lower level maybe) items - rare opportunity to make a fine item

4. WASD movement

5. Key binding

6 (yeah, I know you said only 5). Downloadable client with access to some XML/API for possible modding (I want an expandable map, the ability to open up all my bags as one inventory screen and to assign certain bags to hold certain types of items) -   Gimme that jar file :)

Enjoying the game more than I thought I would - kudos to all involved.

#23 Booshy

Booshy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:50

1.  Better achievement awards.

2.  Rare mobs and achievements for those.

3.  Able to move camera how you would like.

4.  WASD movement.

5.  Less crafting grind (increase xp or decrease xp requirements)

#24 TwinWulf

TwinWulf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:49

I want lootable pvp areas, I think that be a great addition. 

#25 DuckGumshoe

DuckGumshoe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:23

1.More default storage, so new players don't run for the hills after an hour of play.

2.ctrl-click to move items

3.improved viewing angle

4.more gathering nodes, more coal nodes (at least in the starting mine)

5.reduce the amount of gold you get for Eldevin points

#26 Krydrax

Krydrax

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:35

Hmm lets see:

1. Shift/Alt/Ctrl+Click to move for bank/vault: Bit obvious, exceedingly useful.

2. Potion/food sacks: Just adds a bit of convenience, 4 slot for some gold and 10 slot for ep would be fantastic. 

3. Modified stack sizes; making material stack to 25 and processed material stack to 10 should not effect the amount of sacks being purchased.

4. Improved dungeon que system: it should make sure there are at least 1 tank and healer in the group to prevent complete wastes of time.

5. Enhanced friend list with note options: It is nice to be able to have notes such as "X lvl LW" or "Fantastic Tank" on players on your list so that you can remember why they made in on there :)

Nothing really deal breaking, just stuff that would enhance the game a bit more for myself at least and if it never happens no big deal.

#27 myakka

myakka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 December 2013 - 19:54

If they are going to do WASD movement, then perhaps there should also be a key stoke to select the NEARest monster for combat.

Yes it is true that you don't always want the nearest one -- and you can still accidentally target the creature behind the tree that you didn't see -- but that is part of the challenges of game play.

I know that I sometimes have a hard time managing to click on the creature that has aggro-ed on me.  I'd be happy for a keyboard way to select it.  Maybe those bats in the goblin dungeon are supposed to be tough to click on and making it automatic would throw off the ambience.

#28 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 20:03

If they are going to do WASD movement, then perhaps there should also be a key stoke to select the NEARest monster for combat.

Yes it is true that you don't always want the nearest one -- and you can still accidentally target the creature behind the tree that you didn't see -- but that is part of the challenges of game play.

I know that I sometimes have a hard time managing to click on the creature that has aggro-ed on me.  I'd be happy for a keyboard way to select it.  Maybe those bats in the goblin dungeon are supposed to be tough to click on and making it automatic would throw off the ambience.

'E' selects the nearest creature (regardless of aggro status however)

#29 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 12 December 2013 - 20:08

In no particular order guilds, vanity weapon/vanity weaopn slot, global trade system, a way to store/display a full set, global rankings (top level, skill, kills, pvp etc)

Content and raising all caps (character level & professions) goes without saying so is omitted from my immediate wish list  :D

#30 Nederland

Nederland

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:48

Can't edit my original post, but i'd like to throw in single click interaction also. I'm gonna break my mouse after maxing a few professions because of all the double clicking. :(

yes i totally agree! just some simple updates first like single click interaction

#31 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 13 December 2013 - 18:08

Hey Cows, can you publish (and pin) your top 10 To-Do list, or is it a secret? :ph34r:  Just thinking that the forums and especially world chat would be cleaner with less rehashing of ideas and questions on where is the Auction House and how do I join a guild?

Bryn -  Prophet - lvl 45

Ullr -   Ranger -   lvl 32

Thud - Warrior - lvl 16

Payn -  Templar - lvl 16

Jinx -  Mage -      lvl 10

__________________________________________________________________________________

Foraging - 45 | Farming - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Skinning - 34 | Fishing - 45 | Crystal - 45

Alchemy - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Tailoring - 9 | Leather - 9

#32 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 13 December 2013 - 20:21

Hey Cows, can you publish (and pin) your top 10 To-Do list, or is it a secret? :ph34r:  Just thinking that the forums and especially world chat would be cleaner with less rehashing of ideas and questions on where is the Auction House and how do I join a guild?

I support this, it would avoid repetition all over the forums  B)

#33 Seecrits

Seecrits

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 December 2013 - 23:52

1.Oceanic Server

2.Cross server group que

3.buyback option from vendor

#34 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:22

1)Difference in melee i am sick and tired of being sick and tired of these melee weapons having the same stats,daggers should have a faster attack speed better focus and low damage.

2)I want heroic items to have a unique stat like a heroic staff would have -10% mana cost on all spells to make them actually valuable and actually act like a heroic item and make heroic sell for more to vendors, why must my lvl 17 green copper mail cost 10 more silver than my heroic lvl 17 spiked sandals.

3)I would like to see random events like in guild wars 2 and see a bunch of people crowding around a big dragon trying to attack a farm and everyone works together and defeats this dragon and everyone will get loot depending on their characters effort.

4)I would like to see gathering skills that make money on their own and not having to sell anything to vendors or other players to gain profit like pick-pocketing NPC's would generate money the player can use, or have a rare chance to loot a weapon.

5)I would like to have races that don't affect a characters stat, i play a assassin i would like to be some type of midget class.#Dwarf.

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Best Tv Shows-Gotham,Flash,Arrow,TheBlackList,TheLastShip. :D

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#35 Morphem

Morphem

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 16:51

1 - Player housing & farming

#36 lacalla

lacalla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 17:09

1. Make camera stay centered behind character.

2. Allow camera to zoom out more and be positioned lower, behind character.

3. WASD movement

As it is right now, playing is a 'mouse workout' trying to keep the camera in the best position to play.

Edited by lacalla, 31 December 2013 - 15:52.

#37 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:29

I would love to be able to move the Chat box and Mini map.. Both are located in Poor places for my Eyesight and to be able to re-size Chat text again due to my poor eyesight.. The Camera angle.. Moving is no issue I just hold the left button down and roll along.... 

Edited by Shylark57, 31 December 2013 - 05:31.

#38 Kharid

Kharid

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:07

i haven't read all of the lists but here is mine

1. If you have a game with so much gathering and crafting content you have to make a in-game market for the players so they can sell and buy items without the use of a forum, so a commerce center would be great.

2. the camera, it could go a little further, more angle, more horizontal, don't really know if it is hard, u could give better computers the option for better display.

3. there is a death zone in gathering, mining is the same from 1 to 10 or dunno what lvl... so there are alot of ideas, higher lvl faster gathering, or more units per gather, or getting weird stuff i don't know, its an incomplete idea i know. 

4. if the world chat is the comerce channel, then u could just right click on the name of the person speaking of ur interest for a pm, some ppl make it really hard with their names to get a pm.

5. guilds, guildwars.

as a plus, it would change entirely the game, but u guys alrdy have the perfect scenario developed, there are 5 big kingdoms, it wouldnt hurt if players can choose their loyalty at an specific lvl. 

Example: at lvl 15 u can decide to go and work for tristan army. 

#39 Dillias

Dillias

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Australia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:18

1. Guilds/Clans/Companies - Whatever it will be called
2. WASD movement
3. Statue of Dillias
4. 41-50 content
5. Name change purchases (e.g. a vendor that makes this possible and you have to buy with either gold/ep/prestige points etc)
6. More freedom with the camera angle (i cant count)

Changed my mind, #3 needs to be #1

Edited by Dillias, 31 December 2013 - 17:42.

Selling friendship, 50 ep per hour.

GET IN FAST

#40 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 31 December 2013 - 17:07

1) Auction House / Player shops - however this system is going to be implemented to increase trade among players and reduce the selling of items in server/world chat.

2) Increase most/if not all items to minimum stack of 10 (ie bars/wood/leather etc) and maybe gathered materials to 25.

3) Customizable key bindings (annoying to have to hit z to switch between the two quick slots) or at least ability to have multiple abilities on both (ie attack with melee on both bars). 

4) Possible Ability to Unbind items that have been equipped. May need to increase difficulty of obtaining rare/epic armors if this is implemented. 

5) Ability to buy/quest for equipment for crafting/gathering (ie gives ability to gather 1 additional item per collection or bonus crafting/gathering experience) - this can be possibly used with tokens, but should be extremely hard to obtain. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)
Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: