BigglesVII's Content

There have been 18 items by BigglesVII (Search limited from 06-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#848492 WASD Review

Posted by BigglesVII on 12 February 2014 - 19:19 in Suggestions

Movement is not too bad, Im trying out a Xbox controller. The only issue I have is A and D rotating the camera instead of strafing/side stepping. I would prefer no rotation when moving.

#845647 Stacking with a decent idea

Posted by BigglesVII on 01 February 2014 - 19:18 in Suggestions

Stacking does seem like a good idea but I though that's why you can unlock more bank slots and add bags to them. Another way to look at it would be to introduce a sack alternative for other items which would help make HCS more money and give players the flexibility expressed above.

Another thing to note would be the fact that once the auction house is implemented this would alleviate the need to hold on to so many items.

#845599 java redirect

Posted by BigglesVII on 01 February 2014 - 16:47 in Bug Reports

Are you using firefox/aurora? Same happened to me and it fixed when up installed the latest browser update.

#841380 YEAA UHM.

Posted by BigglesVII on 16 January 2014 - 17:55 in Archived Bug Reports

Oh happy days, is it alot or just a few xp?

#832046 Crafter Signatures, Item Inscriptions, and Player Inspection

Posted by BigglesVII on 17 December 2013 - 23:05 in Suggestions

Great Idea, I like this alot :P

#832015 Minor problem

Posted by BigglesVII on 17 December 2013 - 20:56 in Archived Bug Reports

I have noticed when foresting, the sap doesn't auto load into sacks whereas the prospecting and gathering items does.

#825320 "To Arms" and "Forktongue Language"

Posted by BigglesVII on 04 December 2013 - 21:03 in Archived Bug Reports

Quest markers in both quests are setup wrong. When speaking to the doctor the marker stays at the hospital and after speaking to the lizardman and being sent to level 3 of the sewers it keeps the marker on his position in level 2 of the sewers.

#794117 List of sites giving away Booster Pack promo codes...

Posted by BigglesVII on 07 June 2013 - 08:38 in General Discussion

Thank you very much for the free goodies, much apprieciated :)

#789429 6 Year Service Medals

Posted by BigglesVII on 14 May 2013 - 15:29 in General Discussion

then an 11... then a 12... then a 13... then a 14... then a 15... then a 16... then an 17... then an 18... then a 19... then a 20... then a 21... then a 22... then a 23... then a 24... then a 25... then a 26... then a 27... then a 28... then a 29... then a 30... then a 31... then a 32... then a 33... then a 34... then a 35... then a 36... then a 37... then a 38... then a 39... then a 40... then a 41... then a 42... then a 43... then a 44... then a 45... then a 46... then a 47... then a 48... then a 49... then a 50... then a 51... then a 52... then a 53... then a 54... then a 55... then a 56... then a 57... then a 58... then a 59... then a 60... then a 61... then a 62... then a 63... then a 64... then a 65... then a 66... then a 67... then a 68... then a 69... then a 70... then a 71... then a 72... then a 73... then a 74... then a 75... then a 76... then a 77... then a 78... then a 79... then an 80... then an 81... then an 82... then an 83... then an 84... then an 85... then an 86... then an 87... then an 88... then an 89... then a 90... then a 91... then a 92... then a 93... then a 94... then a 95... then a 96... then a 97... then a 98... then a 99... and then a big fat 100 year quartzimalatopaemersapphidiamondore medal

Really! You have way to much time on your hands lol :)

#789391 How to be a good Merchant?

Posted by BigglesVII on 14 May 2013 - 10:31 in Game Help

If you don't have alot of fsp then the best place to start is by buying FFed legendary gear when it comes up on AH for gold it does happen and can often be sold for a few fsp. Turning potions around can also yield good profits if done properly. Take a few days watching the black death potion market and learn the best times to buy and the best times to sell. What ever profit you make save it a buy more AH slots until you have at least 10. Once done consider the hunting gear and then once your fsp are high enough you will be ready for epics and RP items. It will take a long time but if you just buy fsp you will find you'll end up losing more than you make. The key is learning the marketplace.

#789357 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by BigglesVII on 13 May 2013 - 22:16 in General Discussion

I have no problem with them being moved as it won't affect me in the slightest, but I think that other low level players may well have an issue with it. I CERTAINLY don't agree with changing the 0.2% / point to 0.5% / point. 

IF that happened, my damage boost from berserk alone would increase from 1118 to 2795 - over 1500 more "free" damage

With Fury, my damage boost would increase from 559 to 2795 - over 2000 more "free" damage

The percentages should stay as they are .... 

Yeah, I was being slightly adventurous with 0.5%, but It does depend how much easier it makes hunting for the higher levelled players like yourself. I'm forever seeing new players below level 20 buffing themselves with rage and they have nothing to gain, It would be better if it was down the skill list somewhat so by the time players unlock it they understand what it does.

I also think KE would be better at a higher level or SH being moved down to close the gap to make it more equal. I also think Constitution and Sanctuary should be make available at the same time.

#789336 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by BigglesVII on 13 May 2013 - 17:30 in General Discussion

Just a few suggestions that I think would result in a more balanced skill tree, It will be good to see what everyone thinks.

All the base stat increase buffs (rage, evade, berserk and fortify) should be alot further down the tree around the 400-500 mark. Reason being they are no use to a low level player as they haven't built up enough attribute points to make it worth having. It should also be increased to 0.5% as there is very little gain actually achieved. The multiple base increase stat buffs (aura and berserk) should be moved into the level 700-800 range respectively.

Shatter amor should be removed and smite should be changed to reflect the defensive alternative, 0.2% reduction of opponents armor per point. The reason being with there being KE so easily available combined with 3 sets equipped defence is easily beaten. Whereas having SH and 3 sets equipped with SA only grants a 0.05% chance of a 75% reduction, SA should be removed and smite changed to accommodate more than pvp. The other alternative would be to move KE down the tree or remove DC and add the same defence alternatives instead.

These are just a couple of suggestions. If I spent more time analysing the skill tree there are many changes that could be made. There are some buffs far down the tree that would be more suited to higher up the tree and vice versa. For example KE and SH being closer together. Of course it's just my opinion but it will be good to hear everyone else's opinion. 

#789333 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by BigglesVII on 13 May 2013 - 15:51 in General Discussion

Any more news in relation to skills yet?

#789332 Update v2.082

Posted by BigglesVII on 13 May 2013 - 15:50 in General Discussion

I'm unable to log in from the fallen sword app, but fine from a browser. 

#789201 List of GUILDS accepting LOW level Players

Posted by BigglesVII on 12 May 2013 - 14:10 in Guild Discussion

Ascension - Any Level

#786795 Official (Un-Official) Suggestions Thread

Posted by BigglesVII on 25 April 2013 - 03:50 in Suggestions

Noticed the mention of Buy/Sell UI adjustments, what if there was a sell tab at the bottom of the trade UI like the "buy" one that is already there where the players inventory opens at the same time it is pressed. Just a slight expansion on what has already suggested. It took me a while to establish that the sell screen can be accessed by right clicking on the NPC.

Also some improvement on the click to target enemy would be good, either an allocated key that switches to the closest enemy or auto target when attacked. I keep either clicking on a mob and running to them or when I'm under attack from multiple mobs I often click on the one that dead on the ground. I know this has been mentioned in another topic but didn't notice it here.

That's about it for now, will be playing for around 48 hrs this weekend so there will probably be more idea's to come. I've only been questing so far, I'll probably try the additional skill's ect. over the weekend.

#786633 Starting Area Updates. V2.

Posted by BigglesVII on 24 April 2013 - 16:19 in General Discussion

The removal of the low level realms should consolidate the lower level realms and make it more simplified for new players. Good job.

#784721 Maintenance Completed!

Posted by BigglesVII on 15 April 2013 - 18:39 in General Discussion

Great job, easiest merge ever  ;)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: