Photo

Fallen Sword Roadmap (July - October 2024)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Arioche

Arioche

Producer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 June 2024 - 13:37

Hello everyone!

Here is the event roadmap for July - October 2024!

juloct2024.png

As always, roadmaps are a guide and subject to change. 

*Realm Chest Update: We are working towards the next App update, and based on recent feedback for the Realm Chests we'll be making some additions to what rewards they can offer. The Realm Chest update may be split into multiple updates, but we'll work on trying to bring everything under one update.

As it stands, I am currently unable to push for any sweeping changes to features, such as Arena, due to our resources being allocated elsewhere. However, when an opening presents itself, I will bring your feedback to the forefront once again and see what we can do for the future!  :)

#2 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 24 June 2024 - 17:19

Is Arena never going to be in the road map anymore?

#3 Toreth

Toreth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 26 June 2024 - 15:13

As it stands, I am currently unable to push for any sweeping changes to features, such as Arena, due to our resources being allocated elsewhere. However, when an opening presents itself, I will bring your feedback to the forefront once again and see what we can do for the future!  :)

So...proof that Fallen Sword is on life support? If it is, that's fine, but I'm sure we'd like to hear it directly more so than subliminally.

#4 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 26 June 2024 - 15:20

We are in need of some sort of new resource or mechanic since +8 epics will never be a thing.

#5 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 26 June 2024 - 15:27

Are we to understand this means the resources are working on whatever update you are unable to to talk to us about? Or are they working on something entirely different. This is giving real mid-late 2010s vibes

#6 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 June 2024 - 15:31

Sounds like they’re slowly abandoning fs in my opinion just like their previous games, resources allocated else where never to be reallocated back

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#7 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 26 June 2024 - 16:18

As it stands, I am currently unable to push for any sweeping changes to features, such as Arena, due to our resources being allocated elsewhere.

You're meaning to say that whatever the players contribute to the game monetarily is being allocated somewhere else and the game gets overlooked?

That looks like a rather... grim (see: not good) outlook for the future of the game. Here's to hoping the donations at least keep the lights on for a while longer.

Edited by Corrupted, 26 June 2024 - 16:19.

#8 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,837 posts
  • Badge

Posted Yesterday, 19:45

Sword is not going anywhere, don't worry. :)

- Grim

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: