• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:17

Hi there everyone.

With this update, we have introduced the following to the game :

World Map Improvements

- World map now shows the route it will take when hovering around tiles as a green dotted line.

- Attempting to change route while the character is still moving now results in a stop command. This should result in less errors when changing direction. Once the character has stopped you can click again to re-route.

- Stopping (with the 'S' or clicking on the map mid-route) will no longer leave the Action List in the 'Moving...' state with no creatures showing.

- Improved all error handling. The map will now automatically attempt to recorrect itself without interupting the players movements. This may result in the action list taking a short while longer to load on poor connections but should dramatically reduce the number of movement related errors.

- Added new Teleport button to top of action list (bound to the 'T' key) this will show when you have the Teleport buff active and will allow you to teleport around your current realm for free (when not on cooldown).

Changes

- Buff Enhancer changed to not work on new skill Teleport skill.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed bug where arena games will sometimes be generated higher than the current top level players. We will continue to monitor this over the coming days.

- Fixed bug where Buff Market would not always show the lowest priced buff package available from a player.

- Fixed bug where Quest Book would sometimes not order correctly by name or level.

- Fixed bug where loading the world map on to a square with a Titan failed to load the Action List.

New Skills

- The skill tree has been revamped a bit with some new art, we've also added some new skills.

Invert (Level 2000 Defensive)
Reign of Terror (Level 2500 Defensive)
Critical Strike (Level 3000 Defensive)
Layered Armor (Level 2000 Offensive)
Defensive Aura (Level 2500 Offensive)
Fumble (Level 3000 Offensive)
Quest Hunter (Level 800 Special)
Titan Doubler (Level 2000 Special)
Teleport (Level 2500 Special)
Invigorate (Level 3000 Special)

New Buffs (Potion Only)

- Some new buffs have been added to the system for use in potions. Potions that grant these buffs will become available soon.

Trendy
Immobilise Titan
Warcry
Perfection
Deft Hands

New Guild Structure

- Added the new Guild Structure 'Temporal Beacon' that reduces the cooldown on Teleport.

New Enhancement

- Added the new 'Temporal Shift' enhancement which reduces the cooldown on Teleport. Items that grant this Enhancement will become available soon.

We look forward to your feedback and have opened a thread on the forums for your comments!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Swiggity

Swiggity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:24

Awesome! Thanks for all the work! Can't wait to check out the new map. 

The new titan doubler buff will help everyone out, however do you think that it could be made to only be used on already secured titans? 

EDIT: I just logged in, was kind of disappointed to see that we were not given a free skill reset. Do you have plans on giving us one?

EDIT 2: When you change directions on the map, click one square and then before you reach that next square click a new one, the dotted direction line stays there. 

EDIT 3: My theme just reverted to the classic FS look. Can't change it back.

Edited by Swiggity, 13 April 2015 - 12:40.

#3 chyboy

chyboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:28

Will there be no free skill reset this time?... Btw love the way the skill tree looks now <3

#4 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:29

All sounds good, nice work!

#5 onray24

onray24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:30

looks nice i was wondering are we getting a free skill reset with the new skills?

looks nice i was wondering are we getting a free skill reset with the new skills?

#6 Fnast Hesner

Fnast Hesner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:31

Thought.

Maybe once you hit level 1000 you can increase the max on the skill level from 150 to 175 ?

Just an idea. 

#7 kstbhs

kstbhs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:31

Excellent update. Some great skills too :)

#8 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:32

Bug report!

Just tried to discard composed potions (discard all button) -- got sent to home page. Potions were not discarded.

Edit:  I can't discard potions individually either, I get sent to the home page.

Edit 2:  Can't collect potions, same result as above.

Edited by Lahona, 13 April 2015 - 12:37.

#9 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:33

i dont seem to be able to access my profile but can access others :)

edit: same as lahona, takes me to homepage :)

Edited by Undjuvion, 13 April 2015 - 12:35.

#10 kakaaaaa

kakaaaaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:34

First update I like .

#11 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:36

Bug report!

Just tried to discard composed potions (discard all button) -- got sent to home page. Potions were not discarded.

Edit:  I can't discard potions individually either, I get sent to the home page.

This!

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#12 MGH HiddnNinja

MGH HiddnNinja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:36

Bug report!

Same bug with trying to turn Fallen Sword Shards into FSP.  It just sends me right to the home page!

Edited by MGH HiddnNinja, 13 April 2015 - 12:37.

#13 kstbhs

kstbhs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:37

And people were saying Teleport would make Titan hunting pointless. I wonder what they would think about titan doubler then

#14 Mandrayk

Mandrayk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:37

looks good,

BUT think it's added a bug when trying to discard all potions in composing - it doesn't do it and reverts to the main screen.  (using google chrome)

but nice to see some developement :)

just tried to collected failed also LOL

stuck unable to make potions.

Edited by Mandrayk, 13 April 2015 - 12:39.

#15 kstbhs

kstbhs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:38

i dont seem to be able to access my profile but can access others :)

edit: same as lahona, takes me to homepage :)

I am able to access mine.

#16 kakaaaaa

kakaaaaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:39

And people were saying Teleport would make Titan hunting pointless. I wonder what they would think about titan doubler then

Better with titan doubler , it's so boring stay on map for hours to do one.

#17 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:40

EDIT: I just logged in, was kind of disappointed to see that we were not given a free skill reset. Do you have plans on giving us one?

We'll sort that out, worry not.

Maybe once you hit level 1000 you can increase the max on the skill level from 150 to 175 ?

Afraid not, no.

Bug report!

Edit 2:  Can't collect potions, same result as above.

Investigating.

#18 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:43

Investigating.

I cannot do anything on composing page itself, neither collect nor discard - I simply get send to frontpage, without anything happening. I can collect via the log msg "Your composing potion 'Pot' is now ready to collect! [ Collect ]" and after that, I can create new pots, but again get send to frontpage.

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#19 Baronchy

Baronchy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:44

Trying to edit your buff packages results in redirecting you to home page as well.

#20 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:45

lagggggg anyone else lagging ?

i like the new skills and why ppl lvl 1000 are asking for free reset the new skills are for lvl 2000+  :rolleyes:

and im trying to exchange my fs shard it keeps sending me to home page .. fix that Zorg  :P

Edited by TRBLmaker, 13 April 2015 - 12:48.

x4gK4aR.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: