11 replies to this topic

#1 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 14:18

New classes before level 50 cap is hit. Will only state what i want from these, as some of my ideas are rather outrageous for some.

What i would want from these.

• more CC[crowd control]
  • more hybradisation. I want a dot-mage-tank....or a range with HIGH burst  dps..etc
  • more playstyles... not really button smashing. Abilities that are triggered with some combos and such, or that are triggered with crit hit or block or etc.
  • Better trade offs b/w dps and survive-ability.
  • strafing.....uh... thats's not a class but i want it anyways for every class.

Edited by xpwaste, 07 August 2014 - 14:19.

Still thinking about new signature

previously:

youtube channel! >> Xpwaste Eldevin 

twitch stream!   >> Xpwaste_Eldevin

PVP is what i like. make it worthwhile!

#2 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 August 2014 - 14:54

"we are not intending to make changes to classes at all for the next 50000 years!" 

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#3 Removed94

Removed94

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 15:04

"we are not intending to make changes to classes at all for the next 50000 years!" 

lloyd.png

#4 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 15:44

Didn't ask for a change,Cuz that means a 20 page discussion which turns into a rage fest.

asking for new classes totally new, brand new, fresh out of the box. Before 50.

previously:

#5 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 07 August 2014 - 16:05

I wouldnt be against a summoner/necromancer type class.... :ph34r:  :wub: :ph34r:

#6 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 16:33

I always wanted to be at least an aoe healer / support to the group as a war/sin. Like give them ridiculous buffs for 5 seconds, for which any team would want me to join them.

A stealthy healer would be OP.. but i want that anyhow. lel.

I never understood why the mages only use 2 elements... Maybe you could have someone play with dark arts and give them ridiculous debuffs for boss fights etc.

previously:

#7 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 07 August 2014 - 17:34

Moreless covered on end of the to do list, Long time before upgrade skill tree higher teird skill's so forth so pointless in making topic as is. as for now to many thing on list before there going look into class - skill tier higher then lvl 40 skill

Over been asked basic rejected , stated end of long list of thing to do.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#8 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:52

IDC if they have a billion things on there to do list. was suggesting the game needs more new classes.

previously:

#9 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:06

New class: Hunter.

Every ranger want a crossbow, maybe give them a crossbow and make a new class for bows.

For the differences between crossbow and bow (longbow): http://www.thebeckon...ross_l_v_c.html In example: "crossbows are 2-5 times slower than bows" Oh, maybe not what suits for this game :P

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#10 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 13:36

New class: Hunter.

Every ranger want a crossbow, maybe give them a crossbow and make a new class for bows.

For the differences between crossbow and bow (longbow): http://www.thebeckon...ross_l_v_c.html In example: "crossbows are 2-5 times slower than bows" Oh, maybe not what suits for this game :P

I was thinking more on the lines of being different.

you already have a ranger class. Don't you want a ranger healer? The ranger imbunes it's arrows the blessing of "L3fty" The creator/god of eldevin. Now those arrows will heal your ally for the same amount of dps you used to put out. As a support role, imagine the nice DOT heals + aoe heals it could be.

previously:

#11 CaptnJackAlister

CaptnJackAlister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:38

I wouldnt be against a summoner/necromancer type class.... :ph34r:  :wub: :ph34r:

a class like that would be nice, but it could also be a little over powering for other classes. depending on how many summons' you wore aloud to make, you could have a wall of summons to take your beatings as you range the oncoming forces. staying completely safe form harm. but if you are aloud to have 1 summon per "lets say every 15" Lvl's you could have a more stable class and not be so over powering to the other players/enemy's. now i am one for having an epic necro summon just as long as the Dev's don't make a silly necro summon like a zombie Spider for a first. make it a really cool Skeleton or some kind of demon  ;)

#12 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 17:48

a class like that would be nice, but it could also be a little over powering for other classes. depending on how many summons' you wore aloud to make, you could have a wall of summons to take your beatings as you range the oncoming forces. staying completely safe form harm. but if you are aloud to have 1 summon per "lets say every 15" Lvl's you could have a more stable class and not be so over powering to the other players/enemy's. now i am one for having an epic necro summon just as long as the Dev's don't make a silly necro summon like a zombie Spider for a first. make it a really cool Skeleton or some kind of demon  ;)

The wall of summons is easily taken down with aoe abilities, as they can't be high level (because otherwise they would be OP and we don't want OP classes). 

The first summon would probably be something small, then increasing in style and greatness as you get better.

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: