Photo

Update Version 1.02 Thoughts and Opinions (community version)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Black Heart Forumer

Black Heart Forumer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 September 2016 - 14:46

Its been a while since i posted but I'm gonna make this one entirely for the community to reply their thoughts on the update in the reply section below and how they feel about it and also if you guys and gals need to reply below if there still is any bugs not fixed and developer team can read it and fix it :) 

-Black Heart Forumer

#2 Black Heart Forumer

Black Heart Forumer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 September 2016 - 18:26

I know im replying to my own post but i wanna tell my first thoughts  on update.

Complaints on update

1. Defeating lvl 5 aliens and receiving the alliance cashes, when opening it up i received 5,000 oil now i know the rewards are minor but i think the reward received was a bit small for anybody say above hq 4 and everybody in my alliance is like hq 9 and above. I think the rewards need boosting but thats my opinion. 

2. chat is a little wonky, basically there are times when the chat bar entirely disappears and you have to wait around til it pops up again. 

3. Personal issue but region alpha 1 is severely quiet since we kinda were the first server we have many inactive just clogging up the map space, perhaps they be removed and have players be freely able to join server alpha 1. 

Good news of update

1. Looks like map crashing bug is fixed.

2. ^^^^^ No offense but thats all i think of for good news for update right now..^^^^.

-Black Heart Forumer

#3 Newt Chromium

Newt Chromium

• WG Cells Staff
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 19:38

The chat issue is something the team is currently looking into, so we're going to try to get this resolved as soon as possible. If the chat window goes away, you can force it to come back by tapping other buttons or tiles on the map.

Alpha 1 had a good number of inactive players purged from it with this update. Everyone who was abducted hadn't logged into the game in 14 days. By clearing them out of the way, there is now room for more new players to come and join.

WG Cells Community Manager

#4 Stevo79

Stevo79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 00:03

I would like to see the total time remaining for troops being healed at the medical center. I picked a fight with a group I shouldn't have and they retaliated rightly so. Through this I discovered that you can heal multiple troop types at the same time, but timers are only troop specific, and I haven't really checked bit I suspect that the total troops are not released from the medic till all troops have been healed. The issue is that the timer counts to zero for say light infantry but restarts for heavy infantry, and again for armor vehicles and so on. There really is no way of knowing how long is left to wait as i havent seen a "troops qued". I thought I had got through healling everyone up from the "kill troops event" only to have another 12 hours thrown onto the timer. Was pretty epic losses, kudos

Edited by Stevo79, 07 September 2016 - 00:09.

#5 Interested Party

Interested Party

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:30

Agree that reward from alien cache is a little low.

Also can't access my inventory when I go to the store. This is a new bug.

Would have liked inactive players cleared out from gamma sector as well.

#6 Interested Party

Interested Party

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:32

Meant omega sector

#7 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:29

We're aware of chat and inventory issue and have deployed a fix already, hopeful it will hit the app store today or tomorrow but thanks for reporting this :)

Moving forward we will be removing inactive players from time to time based on realm age.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: