• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Brink

Brink

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 19:51

I was playing and denied all of the things the game asked. I made an alliance and my phone turned off and when I turned my phone back on and returned to the game... I restarted from the begining again. I want my account back.
-If you read the "east U.S.A" google play reviews you will see that quite a few people got there game reset to the beginning after the game closing.
-It would be amazing if y'all ask to backup the game at the beginning of the game so the person's account won't be lost... cause a person might have payed money on the game and did not back up the account and lost all of this/her game data. Thus them quitting the game and y'all losing a paying (customer) player.
- I read yodamus post in the forums him saying that after he uninstalled the game, he lost his previous game data. This is a big deal (in my opinion) because if the game is not backed up then anyone's data can be lost. Thus people quitting the game even though the player liked the game. Please just give the player a reminder of backing up data at the beginning of the game or SOMETHING must be done so you don't lose players who liked the game.

Edited by Brink, 08 September 2016 - 19:55.

#2 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 20:07

i agree..i was stunned to see that i had to start over..same phone, tried to use same name..but could not..so my old account is somewhere in space ???...glad i was not to far along...but i can see where i would have been really upset if i had spent money on game and then had it disappear...

#3 Newt Chromium

Newt Chromium

• WG Cells Staff
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 20:57

Hey Brink! Sorry to see you're having issues with the game. :(

Thankfully, this is exactly the kind of thing that player support can assist with!

Please reach out to them at opnewearth.com/help for some assistance. It'll be helpful if you're able to provide the name of your original account, and the name for your new account (usually just a number, found under the settings menu of the game)

Thanks for your patience!

WG Cells Community Manager

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: