Photo

Fallen Sword: Mobile Application (0.7.5)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 November 2019 - 18:05

Good afternoon everyone!

I hope you are all well and having a good Monday. If not then we have something that might brighten your day. The Fallen Sword Mobile Application has just been updated to v0.7.5!

This update sees the addition of the highly anticipated Composing system! We know a lot of you have been wondering when this will be available, and have been asking since the app went portrait at the start of the year. We really hope the addition of composing has been worth the wait and we look forwards to hearing your thoughts and feedback on this redesigned panel! 

We have also made a number of enhancements and improvements based on user feedback. For example, we are now sorting the action tray with rarest creatures first. We have also increased the zoom out level upon request so now more of the map can be seen at once. These are just two of user requests we have added this update and we hope you continue to give us feedback to make the game you all want! 

Thank you to everyone who has played and tested the Fallen Sword Mobile Application to date. We hope you all enjoy this new update and as always, Happy Hunting.

0.7.5 Patch Notes

New
Composing

Improvements
Actions sorted by rarity
Map zoom level increased
Quest Journal visual improvements
Progress bars added to bounty attacks
Loading spinners added to a number of areas
Performance improvements for panel loading
Updated teleport animation

Bug Fixes
Black Screen on some realms
Treasure logs no longer duplicated
Fixed sorting issue on Inventing Panel
Fixed combat set remaining issue
Fixed display issue for quests with long names
Fixed issue displaying daily quests when no quests are being tracked.

Join The Beta
If you have yet to try the Fallen Sword Mobile Beta then you can join using the links below.

Android: Here
IOS: Here

~The Fallen Sword Team

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 19 November 2019 - 12:04

I haven't checked things out much, but did open the app once it had updated.  Mountain Path is no longer black, but it is messed up.  For example, the Cathedral is fractured into 3 or 4 pieces, and the doorway to it is nonexistent.   I will look further into things like Elya and check out composing after I take care of some personal business out here in the real world.

Edited by BadPenny, 19 November 2019 - 13:53.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 skiwise

skiwise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 13:37

Mine is updated however I don't see the composing. mountain path screen still shows really weirded out. Thank you guys for all the work

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 November 2019 - 14:02

Hi there.

It's there. Started new Bloo potions.

Composing..jpg

Go in from the blacksmith button and choose composing from the bottom menu.

And yes, I prodded Conix about the 'g'

~ Grim

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 November 2019 - 19:02

And yes, I prodded Conix about the 'g'

~ Grim

Did you prod him about the "inistant" too ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#6 DirtyChick

DirtyChick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 20:49

Screenshot_2019-11-19-20-42-46.jpeg ummmm 🤔

The porion is the point on the human skull located at the upper margin of each ear canal (external auditory meatus, external acoustic meatus). It lies on the superior margin of the tragus.​

https://en.wikipedia...rg/wiki/Porion ahhhhh 🤭

#7 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 20 November 2019 - 09:43

I haven't checked things out much, but did open the app once it had updated.  Mountain Path is no longer black, but it is messed up.  For example, the Cathedral is fractured into 3 or 4 pieces, and the doorway to it is nonexistent.   I will look further into things like Elya and check out composing after I take care of some personal business out here in the real world.

yep mines the same ,all messed up ,Elya seems to be working fine  on my phone 

just tried composing working ok so far ,still getting use to being on phone thanks to bushfires ,havent being at home last 3 day 

but all looks good except for Mountain path

5aZzW0p.png,

#8 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 November 2019 - 10:19

Did you prod him about the "inistant" too ?

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2019-11-19-20-42-46.jpeg

CONIX! KAMI!

~ Grim

#9 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 November 2019 - 12:12

I like spelling mistakes, they are easy to fix :P

#10 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 17:09

Anyone seeing the Elite pack as 350FSP cost in the app, please note this is a bug, as Elite pack cannot be bought with FSP.
We're working on a fix for this, please don't spend FSP to buy it as it won't work anyway.

#11 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 November 2019 - 18:15

Hi All, 

We have just pushed a small update to fix a number of issues. This update should be available within the next couple hours and will fix the following issues.

- Fixed elite pack issue.

- Fixed issue taking items from guild storage.

- Fixed issue with menu button text overlapping buttons.

- Fixed issue with updating composing templates.

- Fixed issue updating fragment values after composing start.

- Fixed a hand full of spelling errors in a number of areas.

~The Fallen Sword Team

#12 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 03:48

Apparently, I can make a level 320 Buff Enhancer potion. It doesn't work anyway, it freezes on the loading screen with the pen.

#13 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 November 2019 - 11:04

Apparently, I can make a level 320 Buff Enhancer potion. It doesn't work anyway, it freezes on the loading screen with the pen.

Hi Ringhal, 

I have just looked into the issue with buff levels and I think I see where the problem is. Will look into a fix and will hopefully have it out to you soon.

~ Conix :)

#14 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 01:07

0.7.5 Patch Notes

Improvements
Map zoom level increased

I know the "Map zoom" is regarding the app on phone BUT it has been over a year since the "Map zoom" does not work if you play on your phone using the browser version (NOT the app)

I have already tried from different phones, even used the phones of my friends but still the same issue with being unable to use the "Map zoom" function :-(

HmfA3nt.pngProblem is that you can NOT adjust the level, it does not move at all

if it is not too much to ask for can you please fix the "Map zoom"?

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#15 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 22 November 2019 - 02:05

I know the "Map zoom" is regarding the app on phone BUT it has been over a year since the "Map zoom" does not work if you play on your phone using the browser version (NOT the app)

I have already tried from different phones, even used the phones of my friends but still the same issue with being unable to use the "Map zoom" function :-(

HmfA3nt.pngProblem is that you can NOT adjust the level, it does not move at all

This is something that never worked for me on my mobile browser, which is why I was so excited for the app to come along. Maybe Zorg or Hoof can come up with a fix, similar to how Zorg fixed Legacy's inventory so mobile users can move stuff around.....  

That said, I don't believe this feedback is related to the app.  It would be nice if the app team could fix the problem though.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#16 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 18:35

the map zoom on the browser does work on mobile but you don't slide it, just click on the spot you want the slider to be.. might have to pinch zoom to get super close to map zoom slider for it to register but that's how I've been doing it

#17 Kinkaid

Kinkaid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 14:33

I just downloaded the app to try out the new composing section. It works well for what I wanted to use it for. However, I notice that composing on my computer is a 1 hour potion, on the app the same potion is 4 hours.

Edited by Kinkaid, 24 November 2019 - 14:39.

#18 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 00:45

Cool.

Any end date on the app being finished?

#19 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:07

HI mary4ever,

I'm afraid I only work on the mobile application and not the browser version of the game, and hence have no control over this issue. I have however let the browser team know and they will hopefully find a fix for this for you. :)

I just downloaded the app to try out the new composing section. It works well for what I wanted to use it for. However, I notice that composing on my computer is a 1 hour potion, on the app the same potion is 4 hours.

Good morning Kinkaid,

I have looked into this and found the issue... 100% my fault... I am displaying time (in minutes) as the gold and converting the gold into hours and shown as the time... Oops!.. A fix for this will be in the next update :)

Cool.

Any end date on the app being finished?

Hey Egami,

I'm afraid I don't have any updates on a release date for the app. We have our task lists and know what needs doing before launch but it is hard to get an accurate timescale on each of these and we would rather make the game the best it can be than set a date and rush towards it. I know this is not the answer you were hoping for but rest assured, as soon as we have a date we will let everyone know.

~Conix :)

#20 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 23:14

The app is not optimized for the iPhone 11 - I cannot see my gold or FSP that are at the top middle.

World Map: Can there be an option to not follow my character and not pan the camera? Can we zoom out and have the map static and not follow every step we take?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: