• PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 30 June 2008 - 16:58

fact: warrior Elves do highest Single ap Dmg Numbers
fact: warrior Titans do highest Average Dmg Numbers

Fact: Mages hunting snow spiders will do very well as per exp:ap at low levels
fact: Shadow mages do worse than Elven mages in the Dmg department
Fact: Spirit mages with Turning do the best damage coupled with a reduced chance to be hit
Fact: the Rng hates mages, 2 % to be hit is closer to 5 %
Fact: a mage with minimal/no hp is a very stupid mage indeed and takes double the time to do a hunt that another mage with hp takes (excepting if they have stupidly high ac (and yes its been done by yours truly))

Quit your whining, I'm mining

https://drive.google...eVU&usp=sharing

#42 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 17:05

shadow mage defensive build ehh, yeah, thats really effective, no damage bonus, no way to shield yourself from dmg coming in, no point to hunting magical retal creatures because the defense wont do anything about it

what are you on? you skip from place to place accusing me of horrible builds and you advocate the crap classes, elves dont do the best dmg, Titans do, where were you when xeran was getting ripped apart (albeit deservedly so) for pointing out that elves one advantage (crit for extra damage) was being nerfed by the infernal/spirit/Celestial increased talent point dmg modifiers? I was the only one that took the time and worked out the numbers to figure out which side was right, the figures showed that dmg:ap comes out even but celestials get the best deal because generally top creatures were all demonic (oh wait, nidhogors anyone?) AND they got angelic sheild to boot

thanks for playing, you're still not convincing me you have anything other than time and money under your belt with a prediliction towards shiny high critlucky deathblows, what in the hell do you DO with 2,500,000 dmg anyway?

theres only 9 creatures that have more than that hp and 7 of those are invasion only and the other two are the trogs

that's like the bazillionth time you put words in my mouth that i didn't say. i am going to quit argueing with you if you continue with this. Bluehaze said elves do the most damage... i said i was skeptical. well my shadow mage gets 50 lvls a usp from snow spiders.... it's working quite well. if she ever hunts nidhogors i will put some points on hp well before hand. she won't hunt Nidhogors though. anyway almosyt every single mage that's ever said anything has said to build your def and mana up first and don't worry about HP till later. i will go by that.

my crit/deathblow is only 1.8 mil... which coincidentally kills a nidhogor in 1 shot. and until my crit hit takes out a dregdin in one shot i'm going to keep putting points there.Last edited by Anfang on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total

And thats about the bazillionth time you've edited something >.<

#43 gothador_nyt

gothador_nyt
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2008 - 17:09

It's because he doesn't like being seen as uninformed. I just wish that he'd edit for spelling atrocities, instead of to add more useless factoids and quips.

And this is what he added:

my crit/deathblow is only 1.8 mil... which coincidentally kills a nidhogor in 1 shot. and until my crit hit takes out a dregdin in one shot i'm going to keep putting points there.

#44 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 17:26

errr.... and a lucky crit db at 1.8 mill WILL in fact kill a dregdin warrior (higher hp than the mages) in one hit, so you're going to keep putting to damage until you get that dmggasm because you think that having more dmg base makes a lucky crit db go off more often... once again, interesting postulation.

i'm certainly not challenging the efficacy of adding to damage, extra dmg always = greater exp:ap, however on the flip side should a new creature come out with the same exp, lower hp, higher def and dmg then you have to build more atk and ac hunting the same thing as opposed to putting a little extra in now to make you, wait for it.....hardier, stronger, and more built for longevity

#45 gothador_gmbh

gothador_gmbh
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2008 - 17:33

I've really enjoyed the bantering between you two...but I just had to point out on fallacy you made here Skalla.

Last I checked, I was a Celestial Mage :P

#46 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 17:40

punch for punch given identical wisdom levels and base stats a spirit mage is better than you :-)

as per average damage you'll notice that i've seperated mage and warrior factoids ergo i'm still right :-P

#47 gothador_gmbh

gothador_gmbh
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2008 - 18:13

punch for punch given identical wisdom levels and base stats a spirit mage is better than you :-)

pffft....let's see a Spirit Mage with 13k+ wisdom and 42k in levels and then we'll see if you're right or not :P Until then I'm still saying "me ftw" :D

#48 Subetei

Subetei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 18:18

errr.... and a lucky crit db at 1.8 mill WILL in fact kill a dregdin warrior (higher hp than the mages) in one hit, so you're going to keep putting to damage until you get that dmggasm because you think that having more dmg base makes a lucky crit db go off more often... once again, interesting postulation.

if i remember correctly i said until my crit hit takes out a dregdin in one shot i will keep putting points on dmg. currently my crit hit on a VBD is 200k... that does not take out a dregdin. now why you changed it to crit hit/DB is beyond me. you skalla have been doing this the whole time. i also never said i thought that having more dmg makes a crit hit/DB go off more. where did i say that? i am not going to continue this exchange if you keep doing this.

fact: skalla is a goofus that keeps arguing against things i did not say.

#49 Subetei

Subetei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 18:31

by the way if you are calculating my stats in order to put your new lvl ups somewhere that 200k crit hit is without the zombie leg i will smack you around with. now will it be a regular zombie leg or a chaos zombie leg?

HAHAHAHA you'll never know!

#50 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 18:51

I've really enjoyed the bantering between you two...but I just had to point out on fallacy you made here Skalla.

Last I checked, I was a Celestial Mage :P

Only in YOUR case G and thats cause you's special :P

#51 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 18:52

if i remember correctly i said until my crit hit takes out a dregdin in one shot i will keep putting points on dmg. currently my crit hit on a VBD is 200k... that does not take out a dregdin. now why you changed it to crit hit/DB is beyond me. you skalla have been doing this the whole time. i also never said i thought that having more dmg makes a crit hit/DB go off more. where did i say that? i am not going to continue this exchange if you keep doing this.

fact: skalla is a goofus that keeps arguing against things i did not say.

fact this is befor eyou could edit it

#52 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 18:53

by the way if you are calculating my stats in order to put your new lvl ups somewhere that 200k crit hit is without the zombie leg i will smack you around with. now will it be a regular zombie leg or a chaos zombie leg?

HAHAHAHA you'll never know!

is that critical hit 1, 2, 3...etc?

and yes just so you couldn't edit it again :P

#53 gothador_metalhead66

gothador_metalhead66
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2008 - 19:02

pffft....let's see a Spirit Mage with 13k+ wisdom and 42k in levels and then we'll see if you're right or not :P Until then I'm still saying "me ftw" :D

no i say me FTW you big ghey angel.

#54 Subetei

Subetei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 19:19

chaos spawns? I was the first to 1000 kills under my belt sold 4 gems and had my own slotted before anyone else had 200 kills
now you're advocating something that perfectly fits your own excessive points in hp, pot, meet kettle..... i dont care if i'm black so long as you admit your own sooty sheen

ha ha one more:

pot is not so black. i'm an elf and at a disadvantage here vs 1 click healers.

magic retal of a chaos spawn

Retals with Dark Blast 300-1000 DMG Dark Magic

skalla you are the mathmatician how much is that on 98% resist? did the dmg get nerfed or something? :roll:

#55 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:29

skalla you are the mathmatician how much is that on 98% resist? did the dmg get nerfed or something? :roll:

the dmg taken at that point is 6-20, while that is minimal given the current vials, take into account please that gear netted you only 2000 hp at the time and that the best hp vial (not to mention damage) was at the time the greater beast vial, even heavy pvpers (cap level was 10k) had only 12,000 Hp at best on said vial, whereas my little level 3500 self was nearer to 6000 giving me a maximal 1000 ap between hp refilling

as per your crit/db vs crit flat, rereading it, assuming you didnt edit it to make it say flat crit =1 hit dregdins then fine, i was wrong, and mistook your first instance posted (crit+db) for what you were saying second (crit solely) that being said i retract what i said about you thinking that extra dmg equaled a higher crit db chance

fancy that I apologize for my mistake

#56 gothador_xaxl

gothador_xaxl
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2008 - 09:26

chaos spawns? I was the first to 1000 kills under my belt sold 4 gems and had my own slotted before anyone else had 200 kills
now you're advocating something that perfectly fits your own excessive points in hp, pot, meet kettle..... i dont care if i'm black so long as you admit your own sooty sheen

ha ha one more:

pot is not so black. i'm an elf and at a disadvantage here vs 1 click healers.

magic retal of a chaos spawn

I'm a mage and have fought my fair share of chaos spawn. You're point here?

#57 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:49

Silly gangbang wants to argue numbers with Skalla :lol:
Back to the farm rookie :P

BTW did he bring it yet? And what was it he was supposed to bring? His daughter to the slaughter? The head of Mavis Davis? The noise? The thunder?
Most probably will bring mommy so that he'll actually be able to cross the street :roll: (the old rolling eyes classic smiley. One for the purists :lol: )

#58 Subetei

Subetei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 14:11

then you must know their magic retal is quite wimpy.

#59 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 14:48

then you must know their magic retal is quite wimpy.

*sigh*

#60 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 00:19

ohhhh, anfang is right about mages hunting snow spiders.... 2 years later and + wisdom levels in the 1000+ arena

*snicker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: