Photo

Too weak to fight

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Svatahor

Svatahor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 18:12

My char is level 11 and cannot seem to survive fights with anything near my level.  For example wolves take me down with just a few hits and I don't seem to be able to hurt them much.  Here's a screenshot of my stats.  Should I start out all over again and do something different or is there something I'm missing in making me more powerful?  Thanks in advance for all Screenshot (1).png your help.

#2 Atlantean

Atlantean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 14:01

If you're going to be a ranger it's best to put all your points in Ranged. Also equip any gear that has +Ranged stats. For your off hand weapons you'll want knives with +Ranged as well, but you may find it easier if you have a shield equipped also. You should then buy Righteous Defense as well from a trainer. Basically stick to a single class instead of mixing Ranged and Melee. If you need any help crafting weapons you can usually find me in game.

Atlantean, PvE ranger

Lemurian, CC tank

Argonian, Ours is to smile at your passing, friend

Knight of Noir, Slave of the moonlight

Airmid, Herbalist healer

Anunnakian, Templar of the pantheon

Laniakean, Immense heaven

#3 Atlantean

Atlantean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 14:33

Also use Crystal Blast and talent it to stun enemies as you're levelling up. Rangers are very good at PvE but try just killing enemies one at a time until you feel more confident to do so.

Atlantean, PvE ranger

Lemurian, CC tank

Argonian, Ours is to smile at your passing, friend

Knight of Noir, Slave of the moonlight

Airmid, Herbalist healer

Anunnakian, Templar of the pantheon

Laniakean, Immense heaven

#4 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 17:20

Yea and your gear isn't the greatest, ask in World Chat if someone can run you through the Boondocks dungeon for awhile until you get the gear set for it, it will make your life easier. Lots of ppl are willing to run you through the dungeon because there is a quest for lvl 45 + for helping lower lvls run through them.

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#5 Echelon

Echelon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 22:30

Your crossbow also appears to be broken, go find an NPC that repairs weapons to fix it.

Edited by Echelon, 02 May 2019 - 22:30.

Gathering Skills

Crystal Cutting: 49 Farming: 49 Fishing: 49 Foraging: 49 Forestry: 49 Prospecting: 49

Skinning: 49 

Crafting Skills

Alchemy: 49 Armorsmithing: 49 Cooking: 49 Jewelry: 49 Leatherworking: 49 

Scribe: n/a Tailoring: 49 Weaponsmithing: 49 

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: