3 replies to this topic

#1 Rydner

Rydner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:45

I'm not sure how this happened. I just went to farm in the Crystal Coast area and saw that I already had a plot active but this is what the plot looks like:

Farming.png

I can farm more than two plots at once so I tried raking another plot and the game let me. I was not able to use another plot though since the bugged plot is also under my character's name. Raking, using compost, and using a scarecrow seems to work fine on the bugged plot. After I plant my seeds and water them though, my crops will automatically die. 

27 Crystal Cutting | 19 Fishing | 40 Forestry | 43 Skinning | 21 Farming | 34 Foraging | 35 Prospecting | 42 Alchemy | 36 Cooking | 22 LeatherWorking | 25 WeaponSmithing | 20 ArmorSmithing | 20 Jewelry | 16 Tailoring

I am normally on the Zephyr server. Feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums if you need something.

#2 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:48

Have you tried discarding the plot?

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#3 Jibbz

Jibbz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 13:33

Yep I also experienced this there.

#4 WowRefugee

WowRefugee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 09 January 2014 - 16:53

Something like this happened during beta too, and it was only cleared by a server restart.   Though the disease cloud here is even more intense than it was then.

A Text-Based Talent Calculator For Eldevin: http://TalentTheory.com/calc/

Current Characters: Salador, Serculer, Aquinas

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: