• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Grey

Grey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:40

Today someone else and I both had the same issue when someone was trying to revive us. Usually, the screen where you choose to accept or decline a revival pops up on top of the resurrect in town screen. Two of us had the issue where the revival screen was under the city resurrect screen and we could not select it. When the revival spell was casted a second time, it worked.

Grey - 45 Mage

Crystal Cutting-->17 || Farming->38 || Fishing-->5 || Foraging-->23 || Forestry-->26 || Prospecting-->43 || Skinning-->45

Alchemy-->31 || Armorsmithing-->45 || Cooking -->45 || Jewelry-->19 || Leatherworking-->45 || Tailoring-->1 || Weaponsmithing-->23

Interested in Joining a Guild? Ask me about Seraphim!

#2 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:24

Thanks we'll look into this.

#3 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 September 2013 - 17:45

Unable to reproduce this, theoretically if the death window appeared after the resurrect request then that might happen but I don't see how that could happen bar a lot of lag. Anyway I've added additional checks so the resurrect window will all be in front even if that happens somehow.

#4 ExtremelyPoliteGuy

ExtremelyPoliteGuy

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 September 2013 - 20:51

Unable to reproduce this, theoretically if the death window appeared after the resurrect request then that might happen but I don't see how that could happen bar a lot of lag. Anyway I've added additional checks so the resurrect window will all be in front even if that happens somehow.

Well we were at Blossom Ridge with a 12  4 and 22 lvl players.(i described how we got there in one of the topics)

Perhaps being in "unsupposed" location is  the root of discussed problem. So some owlbears and lions did put em down time to time  and guys did not actually react  well to my resurrections, admiring some problems.

IGN

Captain Politness lvl 1 War.Ass.Pro.

Man.... its boring!!!!  Lets do some everyday TEAM PVP

#5 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:30

Ok I believe it should be fixed in the next build.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: