No replies to this topic

#1 Grey

Grey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 20:44

Hello,

I know that this game has not been working well with Macs since the beta, and I was wondering if a HCS member could tell me if there are any steps being made towards bettering the experience for Mac players yet. If not, then when we can expect improvements. I'll list out a few of the problems I am still experiencing.

• Only Firefox and Safari browsers work (Chrome may be working now, haven't tried in a while)
  • Arrow keys do not work
  • Every now and then I will be zoomed all the way in or my screen will start spinning. To fix spinning, I have to click the arrow key. There is no fix for the zoom except logging in and out until I am zoomed back out (sometimes takes as many as 5-10 tries). With firefox I can double click and hold and zoom in and out, but client runs better on Safari, so I cannot do that.
  • Backspace does not work in chat. I can move cursor in front of where I want to delete and do "fn+del", but that is a pain in the butt.

Will these issues be fixed soon, or would HCS be able to at least remedy some of these issues? Maybe add a zoom in/out button on screen to make it easier for mac users to zoom out if a zoom in randomly occurs.

Thank you!

Grey - 45 Mage

Crystal Cutting-->17 || Farming->38 || Fishing-->5 || Foraging-->23 || Forestry-->26 || Prospecting-->43 || Skinning-->45

Alchemy-->31 || Armorsmithing-->45 || Cooking -->45 || Jewelry-->19 || Leatherworking-->45 || Tailoring-->1 || Weaponsmithing-->23

Interested in Joining a Guild? Ask me about Seraphim!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: