BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 January 2017 - 16:53

Hi all,

The following beasts have appeared in the Scavenging Caves!

Spidragon (Legendary)
2274e0cb17219c0721a50214f8b8968835fd.jpg

No one is sure how this beast came to be. But this dragon has given up the gift of flight in favor of more legs and poisonous fangs. This foul beast has the brains of a Dragon mixed with the cruel weapons of a Spider. With twisted glee, it torments its victims for days, even weeks before finally devouring them. 

Recommended Level : 475+

Recommended Gold : 23000+

Balaur (Legendary)
14237f39437d912fb6793f18fe951c694442.jpg

Balaur is a giant reptile with three heads that constantly exhale a poisonous gas that can kill a man with but one lung-full. Balaur was until recently the captive pet of Warlord Kung on the forbidden island of Rozm until he escaped in an orgy of bloodshed and noxious gas. Having since left the island, Balaur is continuing his destruction against innocents and must be stopped...

Recommended Level : 550+

Recommended Gold : 23000+

Xind Imperial Demon (Legendary)
1450a3733b31c74812a045c4823096e4352c.jpg

The mad Sorcerer Xinderoth discovered the Magic of Xind, a potent form of magic that has many properties, including being able to imprint your will to create anything from Xind. The existence of the Xind Imperial Demon and its great power of destruction proves that once again a powerful force has risen up that can control this magic with great skill but who remains hidden behind their demon for now...

Recommended Level : 820+

Recommended Gold : 29000+

Gargantuan Phoenix (Legendary)
2276270a775de9df7b98c3e13b0bd55c5af5.jpg

The Gargantuan Phoenix is usually a rarely seen Beast, preferring to stay away from Mortals. Recently, unknown, though presumably dark, forces have been forcing the great birds out of their lairs. At this injustice, the Phoenix have decided to lay waste to all mortals for their arrogance.

Recommended Level : 1230+

Recommended Gold : 37000+

These beasts will be available until 12:00 hours on Monday the 23rd of January, 2017.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 16:59

knew i should of bumped that post lol cheers grim

Edited by hades8840, 20 January 2017 - 17:02.

#3 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 21:34

Thanks HCS!

Sink that gold peeps!

Prosperous smacking everybody! Be it in the caves or wherever and against whatever, lol. 

#4 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 13:23

sadly judging by the ah there is zero interest in the caves ....was hoping for canny gatherer pots would of tried then   grim the caves need a over haul have done for ages either new potion recipes or something that you dont bin 90% of what you get...most cave pot makers me included use the caves when there is no event so we dont get diluted with worthless LE junk ...and you can say t isnt worthless junk to everyone and there might be the odd few that are in need but the reality is if there was a demand then more would take part

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:04

sadly judging by the ah there is zero interest in the caves ....was hoping for canny gatherer pots would of tried then   grim the caves need a over haul have done for ages either new potion recipes or something that you dont bin 90% of what you get...most cave pot makers me included use the caves when there is no event so we dont get diluted with worthless LE junk ...and you can say t isnt worthless junk to everyone and there might be the odd few that are in need but the reality is if there was a demand then more would take part

Been saying this for ages , made more than a few suggestions to "spice up" scavenging and, hey, it's still the same.

WOULD LOVE to see just how much gold is sunk in the caves these days, 'cos I'd bet a small fortune that it's nothing like it used to be ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#6 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:51

The caves are a scary place.... I never go there.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#7 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 22 January 2017 - 22:36

The caves are a scary place.... I never go there.

yea im afraid of the dark so i stay away as well

5aZzW0p.png,

#8 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2017 - 22:40

I haven't trusted the caves since Fatman...

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:13

Hi there everyone.

Thanks to the efforts of the Realms Heroes, the Legendary Creatures have been driven from the Scavenging Caves once again.

We hope everyone enjoyed the event.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: