#41 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2016 - 11:07

Anyways If a person has already been in the top 3 and created a LE set can they be allowed to make another by getting into top 3 again? Seems a bit unfair.

Yes they can. It's hardly unfair. The player would have earned the upgrades and whatnot.

#42 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2016 - 13:00

Target : 15,000,000

Total : 52,423,082

That's nuts everyone!

#43 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2016 - 13:07

Hi there everyone!

Congrats to the Fallen Sword community for unlocking the Ruby Tier in the Global Event! Once again the community worked together as a team to achieve this!

If you qualified during the event, your reward is now awaiting collection in your character mailbox :)

Due to the utter destruction of the Community Total, we have awarded an extra chest at Ruby tier to everyone who qualified!

Congratulations to leos3000, hades8840 & kalish who came first, second and third place respectively. They'll be given the chance to design an LE creature and it's set!

We hope you all enjoyed the event!

Note: You can see the 'Top 100 Global Quest Contributors' for this event by clicking here.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#44 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 13:59

SWEEEEEEEET ,,,Thanks for the chests ,

#45 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 14:11

Thank you for the extra chest Big Grim, it was a pleasant surprise.

#46 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 14:43

Thanks for the Extra Chest 😄
You Rock!
The FS community is Awesome

#47 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 03 August 2016 - 15:16

Thanks for the chests BG.

As a side note - I would take note here to show what stam requirements are really to place in the top 100 on these types of events. If daily events are brought out, you may need to take that into consideration while trying to figure out how to even the playing field trying to entice new players.

At the minimum with Cons575 and AM500+ running, I would assume that to get in the top 100, you would have had to use at least 30k-40k stamina on this event only killing Footmen.

#48 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 August 2016 - 15:46

Now where am I going to put the durn things?  I still have two left over from previous events.

I'll tough it out though.   Thanks HCS  :D

#49 stimpysam

stimpysam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2016 - 16:33

Thank you for giving us what turned out to be a splendid event, and for the extra ruby chest. :wub:

And well done, FS community, for making it happen.

#50 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 16:49

Thanks you for the extra chests BG! It was a lot of fun. Keep up the good work!  :)

#51 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 19:20

yep i am eoc i level up maybe twice a year when we have a x2 event and yep i am sitting on 100k plus stam but that stam was got with damn hard work i earned my fsp so why shouldnt i benefit from something i invested 9 years in making

lol don't get over dramatic Nowhere in my last message does it say " hades8840 should not be allowed to make another LE " Just wanted HCS's opinion on what they though about players who have made Top 3 and made an LE set already making it again and continually getting to make LE Sets while others cant keep up with the big stam banks to get the opportunity

Edited by Subject, 03 August 2016 - 19:24.

#52 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 19:22

Yes they can. It's hardly unfair. The player would have earned the upgrades and whatnot.

And I got my answer to my question that I'm going to leave at that so Congrats to you and the other 2 who got in the top 3...

#53 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 19:25

And thank you HCS for the extra Chest! Much appreciated!! :)

#54 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2016 - 21:26

At the minimum with Cons575 and AM500+ running, I would assume that to get in the top 100, you would have had to use at least 30k-40k stamina on this event only killing Footmen.

with the rough 36k stam , cons 575 and am 500+ i got like 248k kill on the footmen ... so i think maybe the ones around the higher 20ks can make it top 100 as well

on 2nd thought and relooking at top 100 .. i think u need 30k stam or close

Edited by aliadnan12, 03 August 2016 - 21:27.

#55 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2016 - 21:28

thanks for the bonus chest grim :)

but is there any chance that in future they could be stackable, like the dark sun chest.. the dark sun we receive gives us 10 chests, but in 1 slot.. i just received 8 chests and it takes 8 slots

cheers

leefylee

#56 TxLxS

TxLxS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 23:59

thanks for the bonus chest grim :)

but is there any chance that in future they could be stackable, like the dark sun chest.. the dark sun we receive gives us 10 chests, but in 1 slot.. i just received 8 chests and it takes 8 slots

cheers
leefylee

Don't go for top 100 :P lol jk good point though but I think it's fine the way they are gives people more reason to use them :)

#57 macb00k

macb00k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:12

lol don't get over dramatic Nowhere in my last message does it say " hades8840 should not be allowed to make another LE " Just wanted HCS's opinion on what they though about players who have made Top 3 and made an LE set already making it again and continually getting to make LE Sets while others cant keep up with the big stam banks to get the opportunity

Nothing against hades, but i believe there should be a limit to how many sets you can have named after a certain player, 3 is more then enough i reckon, congrats to the top 3 and the effort everyone put in the event!
yEmtZFn_zpsocfjsgxs.png

#58 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:02

also .. couldn't we have these chests in 1 single chest like the darksun stashes ? eg i got 8 chests and i accidentally clicked on take all from mailbox .. so now my miniature bag has 5 spaces left  :wacko:

#59 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:36

also .. couldn't we have these chests in 1 single chest like the darksun stashes ? eg i got 8 chests and i accidentally clicked on take all from mailbox .. so now my miniature bag has 5 spaces left  :wacko:

All the more reason to add more BP spaces ;)

Although, I do think it's a little odd that some GE chests are stackable and others aren't - there should be consistency one way or the other ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#60 TxLxS

TxLxS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:56

Ok ruby was originally 4 and top 100 was supposed to be +2 which isn't that much so there's no reason to change it if the extra chest were only gifts this time but anyways if 8 was to many use them or don't go for top 100

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: