thanks for the extra chest!! :)

#62 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:57

Ok ruby was originally 4 and top 100 was supposed to be +2 which isn't that much so there's no reason to change it if the extra chest were only gifts this time but anyways if 8 was to many use them or don't go for top 100

if it wasn't for people like me with quite a bit of stamina to burn going for top 100 ( even though we already have some of those pots) we would not make ruby on most times..

#63 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 13:58

THANK YOU for the xtra chest and CONGRATS to all that made the top 3!!  xoxoxo nice job to everyone who did their share!!  xoxoxo

#64 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 21:05

if it wasn't for people like me with quite a bit of stamina to burn going for top 100 ( even though we already have some of those pots) we would not make ruby on most times..

In the case of this Event, I think you're wrong. I believe we would have made it to Ruby, simply because people want and need frags. You are entitled to your opinion

#65 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 04:58

In the case of this Event, I think you're wrong. I believe we would have made it to Ruby, simply because people want and need frags. You are entitled to your opinion

LMFAO

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: