#1 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 23:40

No XP loss..

Can only do 10 or 100 stamina attacks.. using 100 stamina increases the damage dealt (gear durability damage) and teh reward received (gold and PvP prestige) but puts you at risk of being placed on the bounty board... 10 stamina attacks can't be placed on the bounty board..

PvP Prestige is earned with EVERY win on a player who has been active in the past 24 hours.. it is also updated to allow a certain amount of prestige to be used with each activation (not a spend all to use any, deal).. introduction of other benefits from PvP Prestige that involve all other aspects of the game would encourage PvP more..

PvP ladder has new potions introduced to eat away at neglected token accumulation.. plus new crystalline gear added with old gear upgraded (new enhancements/stats/w/e)

Bounty Hunters can no longer be counter bountied unless they use 100 stamina on any of their attacks during the bounty..

Bounty Hunter pot is introduced to randomly reward a recent bounty hunter for their efforts.. reward can be gold or potions or anything that sparkles..

Edited by RebornJedi, 13 February 2015 - 04:44.

#2 CountFxUup

CountFxUup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 00:02

Sounds good and all but all PvP threads end in disaster it seems to touchy a subject i think its best discussed when the cows are actually ready to do something about it. I really like the PvP prestige idea why should we have to use all of it when we just need a portion to get the max XP gain buff. Nice ideas but I think it will end as all other PvP threads good luck to you bud....

#3 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 February 2015 - 00:05

pretty good idea :D *thumbs up*

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#4 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:33

No, just no...

The way you say, I can do 100 stam hits non-stop to steal gold, I'll be posted on BB and do not lost any XP for it.

There is a simple thing that HCS can try:
-A new and open PvP Ladder (New Tokens, new items)
-People who bought PvP Protection would not give Smasher Medal tick, Prestige or PvP Rating.
-Open Smasher Medal.
-Keep XP Loss (add XP gain if possible).
-Keep the closed PvP Ladder, but remove XP Loss from it, and add new Potions to the rewards. (There is a lot of people with thousands of Ladder Tokens, the items will worth nothing anyway, that can be an entry realm for those which are start at PvP).

#5 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:35

everytime you posting things about PVP you wanting pillow fight, pvp with no xp loss

I will tell you same thing like 100 other player posts in this forum:

if you want playing pvp with no xp loss then you can bro, nobody stopping you, play ARENA or GVG

there you having no xp loss like you wanting but I hearing from friends activity low there

if you still not understanding why your idea very bad then read other pvp forums

for prestige idea this is better (90% say yes) and accepted by you rebornjedi too: https://forums.hunte...ol-my-prestige/

you can find in other pvp forums answers why your idea very bad and I not going keep repeating things many times or this topic will end like other pvp forums, I want enjoying my weekened with my family instead of arguing with players who only have final goal of removing xp loss for having their pillow fight

ps: HCS saying they removing PVP LADDER and giving us PVP TOURNAMENT

#6 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:46

The way you say, I can do 100 stam hits non-stop to steal gold, I'll be posted on BB and do not lost any XP for it.

but you can lose buffs and item durability.. you can gain enemies.. is it worth whatever gold you steal? right now, how worth it is to steal gold.. or to attack another player? what does one benefit with PvP in this game right now? with how it works with the rules and the unwritten ones..

how much activity is there between player versus player?

how much will there be with your suggestions? how easy will it be to implement your ideas? how soon? ..

think about how easy it would be to implement some of my suggestions..

just implement the removal of XP loss except on the PvP ladder and i can safely assume PvP activity will be at an all time high

#7 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:50

I will tell you same thing like 100 other player posts in this forum:

if you want playing pvp with no xp loss then you can bro, nobody stopping you, play ARENA or GVG

there you having no xp loss like you wanting but I hearing from friends activity low there

i'm looking for players around my level to battle with.. how often does a defending guild attack back during a GvG?

how personal does the card game that is the arena feel? does it feel like Player versus Player or Luck against Luck? can i do it hourly? can i swing and get instant constant? or do i join with a screenshot of gear and some wonderfully balanced attacks and wait?

#8 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:54

everytime you posting things about PVP you wanting pillow fight, pvp with no xp loss

nah.. i just want to see activity in a game i've played for too many years.. within an aspect that needs much attention..

what type of threads do we see about PvP? .. how to change it.. complaints on teh current system.. does that not show that it needs a change? that others are unhappy with how pvp works in fallen sword..

you talk about a pillow fight.. while i'm talking about an active system that has hourly attacks involved..

but keep fighting for whatever dull system you want to keep.. and i'll keep pushing for activity.. check out the bounty board.. oooh.. yea...

#9 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:54

So...What will be the point of bountying someone? Spend gold to pay rewards for people which are friends of the target?

99% of the time I get cleared by friends already, imagine it without XP Loss, for me I'll do a LOT of Gold Hits, I'll get a lot of bounties on my head, and my friends will clear me receiving prizes and Medal Ticks? That looks like a great way to make money on the game.

And if I need to explain you why XP Loss is important, there is no way to make you believe on my side.

I can barely swallow the change of XP Loss for PvP XP, but removing it once for all it's crazy.

#10 pinkdude

pinkdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:57

Personally I like all of it, except the BB. I think that people should lose XP if they get placed on the BB. 

Makes sense to me. Hit someone for 10 stamina, steal a small amount of gold, no possibility of being put on BB

Hit someone for 11+ stamina, steal more gold, can be put on BB with XP loss

ON BB

10 stam clear, no counter bounty

11+ stam clear, possibility of counter bounty. I think this has to be there for the BB. If only 100 stam attacks can be bountied, people will just D level others with 99 stam hits, with no fear of being counter bountied.

^^^^ This would also increase activity for "Guild Wars". A guild can have 4 people use 100 stam to drop someone 5 levels, but they can be bountied. Or they can get the whole guild to do 9 10 stams so none of them can get bountied

Edited by pinkdude, 13 February 2015 - 02:00.

#11 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:59

99% of the time I get cleared by friends already, imagine it without XP Loss, for me I'll do a LOT of Gold Hits, I'll get a lot of bounties on my head, and my friends will clear me receiving prizes and Medal Ticks? That looks like a great way to make money on the game.

how much gold will sit in the hands of players if PvP activity rose? how much gold will you spend in repairs with all the new bounty hunters that can't be county bountyed? will you just go naked to save on repairs? what will you sacrifice in doing so, epics, gvg, etc?

Edited by RebornJedi, 13 February 2015 - 01:59.

#12 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:59

Personally I like all of it, except the BB. I think that people should lose XP if they get placed on the BB. 

Makes sense to me. Hit someone for 10 stamina, steal a small amount of gold, no possibility of being put on BB

Hit someone for 11+ stamina, steal more gold, can be put on BB with XP loss

ON BB

10 stam clear, no counter bounty

11+ stam clear, possibility of counter bounty. I think this has to be there for the BB. If only 100 stam attacks can be bountied, people will just D level others with 99 stam hits, with no fear of being counter bountied.

I don't know why HCS even allow 100 kinds of Hits, should be only 10 or 100 stam hits

#13 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:00

^tis why i suggested to only have 10 or 100 stamina hits.. would only give us two buttons while making an attack

#14 pinkdude

pinkdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:02

^tis why i suggested to only have 10 or 100 stamina hits.. would only give us two buttons while making an attack

Ah. Must have skimmed over that. I'm not against that. Never really understood why I could attack someone with 24 stamina. 

#15 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:03

if you were gonna leave XP loss on teh bounty board, what would be the limit?

if county bountys are out, how would you regulate organizing a ton of 10 stamina hitters to drop the bounty in levels without fear of a bounty themselves

#16 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:03

I do Gold Hits even knowing I can be target of a smash party and lose 5 levels, to hit people with 1M on hand or even less, and I know a LOT of people do, and yeah, don't care how I would manage it, people will do it, mostly people use Epics nowdays, you don't even need a great PvP Setup, buy one for 1FSP each part and leave until it breaks and buy another, don't matter, you'll make profit with this.

#17 pinkdude

pinkdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:06

if you were gonna leave XP loss on teh bounty board, what would be the limit?

if county bountys are out, how would you regulate organizing a ton of 10 stamina hitters to drop the bounty in levels without fear of a bounty themselves

Isn't that what the community is trying to do? Bring more activity into PvP? 

Without XP loss, I don't see any reason for the BB. Why would I pay to put you on the BB? To watch you pay 10K in repairs? 

#18 Rocknoor

Rocknoor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:11

I like the idea, however I think that XP loss should be re-instituted  on the Bounty Board for BOTH the Bounty Hunter and the Hunted.  The only true PvP in the game was when the Hunted had an incentive to defend a bounty by causing XP loss to the Hunter on a loss.  I would like to see the "art of dancing" brought back to the game. It was enormous fun to be continually switching my combat sets to effect a loss on a "dancing" Hunter or Hunted.  That was the best part of the game and a part where good friends were made during the conflict. That was true PvP, not the mindless hitting of an unprepared target.

Edited by Rocknoor, 13 February 2015 - 02:12.

#19 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:31

just know before discussing that my OP isn't ALL of the rules needed to make a fully fair, smooth PvP system.. just the minor(major) changes i think would add a lot of activity to the current system

#20 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:33

the art of dancing is basically a fully lost art (due to enjoyment or purpose - best to just have your bounty cleared quick and easy to not lose a lot of XP) to the majority of PvPers.. i could imagine at EOC its easier and a lot more fun to do..

Edited by RebornJedi, 13 February 2015 - 02:36.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: