5 replies to this topic

#1 Whydoutry

Whydoutry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:52

One of the main reasons why a majority of people consider playing an MMORPG is if it has a website accessible HiScore table that shows ranks. A great example would be one that sorts ranks by overall XP and also consists of separate categories for each skill. So I could go and search my name and see how I'm ranked overall as well as prospecting/fishing/armor smithing/ect...

I and many other's would personally love to see these implemented before the full release. :)

Thanks!

#2 LostinSpace

LostinSpace

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:58

High score list, Probly in work's but most likely will be on realse probly not before in CBT!

Hope many update's and thing's come! Thought wait for GM - Asnwer!

Meow!!!!!

Frog lvl 40 - Seeking To3 - TR Grind!

#3 Whydoutry

Whydoutry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:27

High score list, Probly in work's but most likely will be on realse probly not before in CBT!

Hope many update's and thing's come! Thought wait for GM - Asnwer!

An official answer would be nice. This is a feature I am dying to see.

#4 cowboy

cowboy

Lead Programmer

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 September 2013 - 22:08

We're currently working on all the official website (www.eldevin.com) and game linking together properly, as that is where you will eventually play the game from. With that said the website will have access to all your account data, so we will eventually be able to produce stats on all the data from accounts and characters, even to be able to have talent tree spec designers, etc.

There will certainly be top lists of everything: skills, reputations and then we have all the stats and achievements, so there'll eventually be top rank lists of things like most creature kills of different types, furthest travelled, anything really, just as we have done for gothador and fallensword.

Glenn Murphy (cowboy)
Eldevin Lead Programmer

#5 Shady

Shady

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:34

yeah highscores are pretty nice idea but it will need some rewards

#6 Whydoutry

Whydoutry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 September 2013 - 18:51

yeah highscores are pretty nice idea but it will need some rewards

Not what I had in mind. The reward is being #1 on the Hi Scores. Adding a reward to that would provide the wrong type of competition. If somebody wants items then they can go do dungeons, not work on ranks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: