• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Thorsark

Thorsark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:04

Frankly, composing is a pain when using mobile. Too many steps. Way too easy to accidentally delete a template, or click "create and save as template" and get the stupid popup. Plus, I have to go back and redo things 3x now that I have hit level 20. And everything is slooooow relooooading eeevvverrry paaaggeee eeverryyy steepppp.

Luckily, there is a simple solution with a single new button!

Add a new "Collect" button for completed potions, simply "Collect potions and Remake"

The function of this button would do just what it said - collect all completed potions and restart the same template.

Edited by Thorsark, 07 September 2014 - 12:05.

#2 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 13:35

Think everyone on all devices would enjoy this.. The interface and interaction of composing needs a well deserved update

#3 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 15:09

that is a great idea..for everyone.not just the mobile users..thumbs up

#4 Thorsark

Thorsark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:00

Okay, I admit it. I would use it on desktop too. All. The. Time. You caught me. ;)

...but it's still a solution to a real annoyance on mobile....

#5 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 September 2014 - 16:18

Frankly, composing is a pain when using mobile. Too many steps. Way too easy to accidentally delete a template, or click "create and save as template" and get the stupid popup. Plus, I have to go back and redo things 3x now that I have hit level 20. And everything is slooooow relooooading eeevvverrry paaaggeee eeverryyy steepppp.

Luckily, there is a simple solution with a single new button!

Add a new "Collect" button for completed potions, simply "Collect potions and Remake"

The function of this button would do just what it said - collect all completed potions and restart the same template.

OMG, why don't we already have this?????

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#6 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 18:02

Being a script writer is the best skill you could have playing this game. There is nearly no enforcement of the current rules http://forums.hunted...ng/#entry713526. How do you think composers are already at or near level 50? How do you think solo Titan secures are achieved even against multiple players/guilds? My confidence in game integrity is at a new low.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#7 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2014 - 17:00

Being a script writer is the best skill you could have playing this game. There is nearly no enforcement of the current rules http://forums.hunted...ng/#entry713526. How do you think composers are already at or near level 50? How do you think solo Titan secures are achieved even against multiple players/guilds? My confidence in game integrity is at a new low.

in the end every1 can move 3.7 squares a second without triggering the script detection warning

if you have even faster internet you can always use a bandwith throttle to not trigger it anymore

I will probably be never able to move that fast but i just drop off when i see some1 like that nowadays just ignore it that would be the best.

and if some1 has a daily schedule they don't have to be scripters...

if you write down when to make wich potion to maximize exp gain for composing it is pretty doable ...

great respect for the ones that are very high level ! it sure does take dedication.

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#8 Thorsark

Thorsark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:49

I'd like to keep this on topic if possible. While I realize scripting can be an issue, please start another thread ;)

#9 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,970 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 16:03

Suggested this to hoof before and he liked it :)

#10 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 20:28

Suggested this to hoof before and he liked it :)

liking it and doing it are 2 different things...actions speak louder than words..this can be said for most updates or improvements we are waiting for..

#11 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,970 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 21:55

liking it and doing it are 2 different things...actions speak louder than words..this can be said for most updates or improvements we are waiting for..

hehe i know he liked it but didnt say that he will do it :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: