48 replies to this topic

#1 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2017 - 21:37

while people are asking for stuff in other topics, can the cows consider upping the maximum guild members ?

124 is a strange figure to have settled on, a nice round 250 would be great..

#2 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:22

or how 'bout some love for the solo guilds and consider upping max mercenaries?

#3 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:18

while people are asking for stuff in other topics, can the cows consider upping the maximum guild members ?

I'd personally say REDUCE the size of guilds, not INCREASE it ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#4 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:36

I wouldn't be opposed to 200 so what if people wanna be in a guild together. It comes with the disadvantage of titan and arena cd

#5 Mzzery

Mzzery

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 16:57

+1

og3DxyP.gif

#6 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 17:18

What are your thoughts hoof i don't see and negatives

#7 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 23:05

I wouldn't be opposed to 200 so what if people wanna be in a guild together. It comes with the disadvantage of titan and arena cd

very good posting, I agreing

they increasing backpack limit many times but never increasing membership, strange they not doing this early

#8 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 23:23

If they cut back on the number of members that a guild could have, guilds could make brother or sister guilds. Then if anyone in either guild got angry at someone in the other guild they could pound cotton candy in their ears till they sneezed pop rocks, or put them on the bounty board and spank them like that red headed step child.

More activity for PvP parts of the game. )

#9 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 23:27

A brother and sister guild would NEVER pvp each other. Otherwise they won't be brother and sister. Smaller guilds = harder TH for people and harder for people to get into arenas. I'm speaking of the casual player.

The only way a brother and sister guild would pvp each other would be a soft 10 stam clear lol. That's weak.

Edited by EpicPiety, 17 August 2017 - 23:37.

#10 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 23:38

EP I have seen some very strange things happen in the game and people have come and gone over time and a variety of things.

lol

I no long say something would never happen because how something starts is not necessarily how it would end.  :)

#11 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 23:43

Seems like the simple solution is to make it so you could attack guild members on ladder. Still don't see any drawback to increasing guild members to a round 200.

#12 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 00:39

124 is an odd number for max...

Still its not like any guild even has 124 fully active members for this to need an increase.

The downside to making guilds even larger  is less of a need for items overall. Since guilds tag most of their hunting sets and share communally. 

#13 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:21

why bother

Edited by activeh1, 18 August 2017 - 07:48.

5aZzW0p.png,

#14 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:48

I don't kick friends who have died or friends that i have built bonds with. Sorry can't speak for any other guild but that's my stance on kicking.

#15 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:07

Don't see this one happening myself. Guilds are large enough as it is already.

~ Grim

#16 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 17:51

Don't see this one happening myself. Guilds are large enough as it is already.

~ Grim

Looking forward assuming at some point hopefully the game see's a huge influx. Maybe :)

#17 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 00:05

I don't kick friends who have died or friends that i have built bonds with. Sorry can't speak for any other guild but that's my stance on kicking.

We do the same thing in TED and that made me think.

Can HCS create 'Honor Spaces' for those? 
They would be part of the guild, but GXP and BP would be impossible to reach, and wouldn't count as members per say.

-

As for the topic, I would agree with like 130-140-150, but not more than that, the game need the 'need' for more gear, bigger guild would shrink the need for gear way too much.

#18 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:36

We do the same thing in TED and that made me think.

Can HCS create 'Honor Spaces' for those? 
They would be part of the guild, but GXP and BP would be impossible to reach, and wouldn't count as members per say.

-

As for the topic, I would agree with like 130-140-150, but not more than that, the game need the 'need' for more gear, bigger guild would shrink the need for gear way too much.

I'd say no - it's a trade-off. You wanna keep folk who no longer play for whatever reason, then that's your choice - in essence, what you're suggesting here is the same thing as LeefyLee suggested ...

Because, if ex-players (or, what you called Honor Spaces) no longer count as guild members per se, then adding NEW members, in essence, DOES increase the guild size.

Personally, I think guild sizes should be REDUCED to anywhere between 75 and 100 (not that it'll ever happen), but it would increase demand for gear if there were more active guilds and thus, for everyone, more chance to make dots...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#19 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:39

I'd say no - it's a trade-off. You wanna keep folk who no longer play for whatever reason, then that's your choice - in essence, what you're suggesting here is the same thing as LeefyLee suggested ...

Because, if ex-players (or, what you called Honor Spaces) no longer count as guild members per se, then adding NEW members, in essence, DOES increase the guild size.

Personally, I think guild sizes should be REDUCED to anywhere between 75 and 100 (not that it'll ever happen), but it would increase demand for gear if there were more active guilds and thus, for everyone, more chance to make dots...

I really doubt anyone over 2000 relys on guild gear. If they do it's the minority.

#20 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 August 2017 - 06:08

I really doubt anyone over 2000 relys on guild gear. If they do it's the minority.

And, by inference, a lot of players under 2000 do ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: