Photo

Level 60 Composing with no fragmenter medal!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 17:41

Yes, to follow on from my Diamond artisan/no fragmenter medal ridiculousness, I have, after 3 1/4 years proved my empty point that you can get to level 60 composing without needing to break down items for frags. You just take forever to do so!! (I started composing a year after it started, and then on a whim decided to see how far I could go with no fragmenting medal, and here I am! Top of the world, ma!)

My thanks to WeeRapll and Lahona in my guild for getting to 60 way, way ahead of me and handling the composing duties for real while I fannied about on my pointless mission, now accomplished!

Now maybe I can do those DQ's that tell you to break down items...

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#2 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 21:17

This is old but, only thing i could find with the word frag in it : lol

now its BELARICS fraggle rock =) GRATZ!!!

large_550_tmp_2F1503697773222-69b6esc422

#3 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 14:00

I am going to break my fragging drought because legendary frags get used faster than all the rest, and with the dragon event, there are just too many LE items lying around not to frag. I'm going to get an extra medal. I'm okay with it. I still think composing, as a reason to keep types of gear useful because they could be broken down to make something else, is a mostly fail, given the global frag events. I have over 30K legendary frags right now, so I could run probably for another few years off just frag events, but I'm greedy (like a dragon) and want to have more LE frags than crystal frags!

How long will it take me to get to crystal fragmenter? The clock starts now! (and no, I'm not going to try very hard.)

#4 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 03 September 2023 - 13:38

Captain McSlowpants update. Yesterday 9/2/23, I finally hit level 80 composing. During DXP XC. 5 1/2 years after hitting level 60. Can't remember when they added the new levels though. Ages back. Melissa3 hit 80 in May 2021, by way of comparison.

I have fragging medal silver, 49% to gold. I hold on to frags for the occasional DQ when it comes up, not exactly charging through, mostly because the gap between gold and crystal is huge, and I don't like the look of gold medals much, so don't want to be stuck with one, LMAO!

Edited by Belaric, 03 September 2023 - 14:21.

#5 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 September 2023 - 00:29

The breakdown DQ cracked that goose egg hmm? :)

goose egg = 0

For those that never heard that expression  :)

Gold  medal + 56% = composing lvl  73 + 58.54%

No need to be in a hurry if other guildmates maxed at lvl 80 ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: