• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 18:54

viewing the combat of group attacks take me to the World screen, only within the guild log

happening within even personal logs.. guess it's just with group attacks after the new update

Now July 17th and combat log still takes you to world screen both logs - guild or personal ,very annoying please fix this .Thanks

#22 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 18 July 2018 - 00:43

Also, the "new" guild chat is blank.   

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#23 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 17:42

Hi all,

We have just fixed an issue where composing was using Super-Elite fragments instead of Crystalline and vice versa to create potions. Fragment images in the potion creation page (mentioned earlier) have also been fixed. Please continue to let us know of any issues you may find and Happy Hunting!

Conix :)

I usually use the Composing Templates I have already saved but today I needed to make a new one & noticed the ERROR by coincidence

BaBfa2Q.png

not sure how long it has been that way since I hardly check the frag usage but please fix it, thanks

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#24 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 July 2018 - 18:27

the hardest of all frags to get a decent amount of too, i hope we are getting some of them back

#25 sohail94

sohail94

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:31

Hi all,

We have just fixed an issue where composing was using Super-Elite fragments instead of Crystalline and vice versa to create potions. Fragment images in the potion creation page (mentioned earlier) have also been fixed. Please continue to let us know of any issues you may find and Happy Hunting!

Step 1: Add Skills

Skill Level 128_b.gif Global Booster 500

Step 2: Review Fragment Usage

Fragment Required

0.gif Common 25

1.gif Rare 18

2.gif Unique 15

3.gif Legendary 13

4.gif Crystalline 2

5.gif Super Elite 10

I see mary has also posted this.

Has anyone checked to see if SE frags are still being used in the place of crystalline ones  or this is now just a display bug?  Hoping it's just a display issue as SE frags are most difficult to obtain in large amounts.

EDIT

looks like it is a display issue : 

67_b.gif Light Foot 740 39_b.gif Conserve 300

Step 2: Review Fragment Usage

Fragment Required

0.gif Common 52

1.gif Rare 38

2.gif Unique 32

3.gif Legendary 28

4.gif Crystalline 5

5.gif Super Elite 22

I made a CON/LF potion and my SE frags went down by 5 which is correct - displays as 22 though, crystalline/SE are swapped.

Frag colour pictures are also swapped 4.gif  is SE frags , 5.gif is Crystal  (on the composing page the pictures are correct next to number of frags)

Edited by sohail94, 19 July 2018 - 03:30.

#26 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 July 2018 - 08:28

Hi All, 

Sorry for the confusion about the fragments. When we fixed this issue the other day we failed to notice that the display order had been swapped in the process. The correct frags are still used to compose, just displayed wrong in the composing preview. We will look into this issue and hopefully have a fix very soon.

#27 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:37

Hi All,

We have looked into the fragment issue and have found the problem. Unfortunately this is a bigger issue than we thought and as a result will have to take the game down in order to fix. We will be doing this around 2:30 server time and maintenance will take approximately 1 hour. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.

Conix.

#28 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:44

Sorry,

That was suppose to be 1:30 server time (45 minutes from now) Sorry again for any inconvenience.

Conix.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: