Photo

New Content. Levels 246 to 250.

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#41 ss_sailor

ss_sailor
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:29

Hoping a cow can shed some light on my post (above) in the morning :)

they are too busy

Now that was funny! Amazing what someone can do with a computer.

#42 RJEM

RJEM

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:25

Lol - have you seen the badgers version of that?

All joviality aside - I hope we can get a few answers during the coding time this week!

#43 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:41

soloing is easy enough, just having issue with getting the drops. (not mission ones,w hich is easy enough, but component one for the set) .

This elite is "weird" - when i was trying to do the mission (and therefore had MF and FI running) I was finding mission drops hard to come by (as were resource drops ...) but now I've completed the mission, and am just trying to get the resource drops (and therefore NOT using MF any longer), the mission drops are outnumbering the resource drops by at least a factor of 3-1.

Now this ISN'T a bitch about the low (resource) drop rate of the elite, but it seems a bit silly that the mission items drop far more frequently WITHOUT an MF buff than they do WITH one. (Also, for what it's worth, Gamma key recipes seem to outnumber Alpha and Beta by about 3-1 as well LOL)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#44 EdTheHead

EdTheHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:53

I agree, It's also quite annoying getting bound mission drops that have no use and having to constantly delete them, couldn't mission drops be disabled when get the mission reward?

#45 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:43

Update on tonights elites.

NO MF
FI 125 - RUNNING
NO SCAV

So far 10 elites killed, 1 resource drop, 2 mission drops. VERY irritating.

Oh, and this makes it a total of 2 resource drops I have got to date. It seems when you stack features of single events, the randomizer doesn't always act logically (or as intended).

#46 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:57

Update on tonights elites.

NO MF
FI 125 - RUNNING
NO SCAV

So far 10 elites killed, 1 resource drop, 2 mission drops. VERY irritating.

Oh, and this makes it a total of 2 resource drops I have got to date. It seems when you stack features of single events, the randomizer doesn't always act logically (or as intended).

Here's my log so far over the last couple of days ...

NO MF
FI 125 active
NO Scav

42 Elites Killed, 16 Mission drops and a grand total of THREE resource drops.

As i've said previously, i'm not even that bothered about the really low resource drop rate - just wish the damned mission items would bugger off - ESPECIALLY when not even using Mission Finder.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#47 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:47

I finished off with a total of 18 elites, 6 mission drops and 1 resource (just for the past evening).

ug.....

I recall there being an expressed desire to see all players be able to make a set on their own if they so chose in the course of several days. We seem to be getting further and further away from this.

#48 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:41

I recall there being an expressed desire to see all players be able to make a set on their own if they so chose in the course of several days. We seem to be getting further and further away from this.

And that's -VERY- good, IMHO. At last we'll have "expensive" sets, and even if they are not that strong, it will be a privilege for the factions to hold them ^^

#49 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 15:16

it is only a previlige if the set is best in the game. as is, it is no better than set 60 lvl old. (190HK) and that is an issue.

#50 ss_taliesin

ss_taliesin
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2010 - 21:15

That drop rate holds up pretty consistently I think.

I don't know how many exactly but I figure somewhere around 250 kills that i've made.

I've had numerous blueprints and mission drops without MF.

But only 17 resource drops in all those kills. Seems to be around a 1 in 15 chance of getting a resource drop.

#51 Benzidine

Benzidine

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 23:00

If my computer system is with no error (I hope so...)
I checked one player who wear level 250 Cyborg Elite set, one thing really surprised me !

No resistance ?

Huh~ ? No resistance ??
Although I only saw Mutant and Cyborg set so far, but no resistance is weird.

#52 ss_darksky

ss_darksky
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2010 - 14:21

Have killed the 250 Elite 80 times roughly. Set drops 8 and lost count on thoughs annoying Key blueprints. In the end I got so fedup I bought the set drops, another 25. Extracts fail and way to many Darkweave Masks. Had to destroy some masks to make room for the other componants which were also a struggle to get. Looking at the set now the stats are not great and the cyborg set has no resistances!. The Level 190 HK set has better stats to be honest and probably a little more easy to get. As for this set being worth more FC.. Hmm! would be nice but i doubt it as the 190HK set will be better in the long run as it has already lasted 60 + levels and probably will go on for another 20 levels due to the stats being slightly better than the 250 set.

#53 EdTheHead

EdTheHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 14:38

Congrats on finishing the Cyborg set, Looks much better than the Soldier set
I'm assuming the resistance was left out in error and will be fixed, I couldn't imagine them stiffing one class?

#54 ss_darksky

ss_darksky
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2010 - 14:52

Congrats on finishing the Cyborg set, Looks much better than the Soldier set
I'm assuming the resistance was left out in error and will be fixed, I couldn't imagine them stiffing one class?

Thank you Ed. Even though I bought some drops I still put a lot of time and effort into getting this set and would of liked to hunt for the drops myself normally, because it's a good feeling to do the hard work, but on this one it would take forever and I didn't fancy hunting for weeks on end. Yes I hope there will be some resistances, was quite shocked to see none. Even more so if one had hunted for every drop.

#55 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 14:54

wonder who is drew them up. forn probably :D oh well. it can be hunted without buying drops, but would take 2 week with luck of constant hunting. rate does blow

#56 Benzidine

Benzidine

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:07

Have killed the 250 Elite 80 times roughly.....

Now I remember who is the man I checked.
:mrgreen:

#57 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:08

Huh~ ? No resistance ??
Although I only saw Mutant and Cyborg set so far, but no resistance is weird.

Yeah, we've fixed this now.

wonder who is drew them up. forn probably :D

Nopes! That was Iago!

#58 ss_darksky

ss_darksky
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:46

Thanks for the resistances. Not sure if it's just me, but on the Cyborg 250 set around the man parts/codpiece whatever you like to call it. I am sure there is a picture of some animal or the likes. There is a hat, two ears, two blue eyes, what looks like a mustashe with a huge grin. Maybe it's a furry beaver!. What do you think?. I'm no good at doing pictures so you will have to look in game.

#59 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:52

Nopes! That was Iago!

was wondering. I knew it was not zaelin and did not think it was forn. was not sure if anyone else was drawing for SS2

#60 Benzidine

Benzidine

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:31

Nopes! That was Iago!

was wondering. I knew it was not zaelin and did not think it was forn. was not sure if anyone else was drawing for SS2

No offense, and not personally.
But I think level 250 sets are similar looking.
Cyborg-Soldier-Mutant are all with heavy armor, especially the helm and body armor.
Looks like re-painting and re-marking ones.
Not see Purist's so far, but from blueprint, it will be another Ninja/Samurai looks.

Iago is using bright and bold color, it is what zaelin seldom use. (because of man ?)
But Zaelin's design and class character's detail part is much better than Iago does. (because of woman ?)

Well~ lets wait for the next sets (lv260).
Hope we can get a surprise !!
:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: