Photo

The news you've all been waiting for!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#41 Lelouch Lamperouge

Lelouch Lamperouge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:35

Guys, if you get selected can you give me one invite please?

If I get picked I don't mind sharing seeing I have no one else to give them too ^_^

"Hero? No! We're pirates! I love heroes but.... I don't wanna be one! Do you know what heroes are? Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it, but heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!" - Monkey D. Luffy

#42 D4VYJONES

D4VYJONES

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 March 2013 - 16:43

If I get picked I don't mind sharing seeing I have no one else to give them too ^_^

Thanks. :) If I get picked I'll ask if anyone want to try Eldevin on FB. I play FB game and added 328 friends. xD

#43 danwolf1

danwolf1

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 19:46

Omg can't wait it's so close :)

#44 Whane The Whip

Whane The Whip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 19:59

3 Days, 17 hours to go. But the hard reality is that there will probably only be a smallish group in the first wave and I imagine there will be rules about posting. Or maybe this will be a kinder and gentler CB that will permit beta testers to discuss the game. Time will tell.

Official list of known issues.

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.

#45 Seagull

Seagull

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 March 2013 - 22:01

3 Days, 17 hours to go. But the hard reality is that there will probably only be a smallish group in the first wave and I imagine there will be rules about posting. Or maybe this will be a kinder and gentler CB that will permit beta testers to discuss the game. Time will tell.

It has been stated that making and sharing videos will be allowed during beta, so I imagine words will be perfectly acceptable; perhaps even encouraged

#46 Othimos

Othimos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:51

I'd be sharing my experiences left, right and centre, though i doubt i'd give away any spoilers to people, let them find out those things for themselfs.

Far better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

#47 DocSooty

DocSooty

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 16:10

Gonna be nice seeing all the years of work in action. :)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: