#1 sdcrichy

sdcrichy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:56

ok first point is over the last few weeks since we went back to 3 servers the lag spikes, freeze, ruberbanding, slowing down has been getting worse. the Oceanic server is unplayable for me now i can hardly move there now on mount and US server is not far behind. i've seen others having same problems at the same time i have so it's not my net the ping is fine and fsp. maybe it needs looking at before the update tomorrow to see if anything else can be done to help or if the reset of servers will sort this?. :)

ok point 2 is in pvp Drateols pit map just after the game starts after about 30 secs to a minute you are running you get teleported back to near the respawn place which is very strange. had at a least 5 times now sometimes on my own or the last time 4 of us was running together one was just behind us, me and the other 2 who was leave with me got tele'd away to the start position while the other one was still where he was and the other team was on him and killed him as we was miles away then. not sure if it happens just to the team who are on the south side or if it happens on the north team. but every time it's happened to me i've been on the south team.

Edited by sdcrichy, 10 December 2014 - 09:10.

#2 sdcrichy

sdcrichy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 December 2014 - 15:58

bump,  could do with option for the devs which is like the "like this" option that says a dev has read and looking into it option so we at least know it's been read.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: