#41 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:02

I cant see the not started page of my quest book after this update. Please fix this so I can see where the new quests are.

#42 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:03

These creatures are not spawning in Toad Swamp.

Curses. Gimme a minute.

#43 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:06

I agree that the total community amount is a tad high, but the kills needed from each player to enter each tier seems perfectly fine by me.
The Emaciated Fellow counts as 5 kills - but you only use 1 stam killing it, so to obtain ruby you have to kill 5.000 of these, spending 5.000 stam (unless you use Conserve, which will just make the stam drainage even less.)
Should you go for Revenants only, it will be 12.500 stam (again without Conserve) - but you'd gain a bunch of the very powerful zombie brews as well.

Unless I have misunderstood the global description.

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#44 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:08

People can kill all three creatures on a map and the rate of these creatures is 100 : 50 : 15.
The "number of kills" you get is 1 x 100 + 2 x 50 + 5 x 15 = 100 + 100 + 75 = 275. And the stamina used (not counting walking stamina or stamina saved with conserve) is 100 + 50 + 15 = 165.

So people who kill all three creature on average get 1.667 "kills" per stamina.
Adding the amount of stamina for walking, as well as the effects of LF and Conserve (and AM if it's affecting these creatures), I'd guess people can get 1.5 "kills" per stamina.

1.5 kills per stamina means for the last tier (25k kills) a player would need 16,667 stamina.
16,667 stamina / 6 days = 2,778 stamina per day.
2,778 stamina / 24 hours = 116 stamina per hour.

The 25k kills to get to the last tier is a bit much in my opinion (though it's very unlikely we will get 100 million kills anyway). But players can get better results if they focus on the creatures that count as 2 or 5 kills. :wink:

edit: had the number of spawns of the 5 kill creature wrong.

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#45 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:09

Pesky Spook
Counts as 1 Kill. 100 spawned per Realm.

Halloween Revenant
Counts as 2 Kills. 50 spawned per Realm.

Emaciated Fellow
Counts as 5 Kill. 15 spawned per Realm.

The Emaciated Fellow should be spawning 20 / realm to have equal wieght with the other 2 (imo)

#46 fs_scrogger

fs_scrogger
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:12

add in the fact that a lot of players are probably going to skip the global and only kill the titan. I almost hope the titan doesn't show since these players aren't helping the community.

#47 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:12

Make instant spawn BG ,please

#48 Kontiki

Kontiki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:14

If I recall correctly, the community has only once gotten to 15,000,000 kills. Upping that 100,000,000 just seems unrealistic in my humble opinion.

That's true, but the Community did not have creatures worth 2 and 5 kills in the last Globals, nor did they have 6 days. Bear in mind, these kill points will be multiplied by the Global Boosters too.

That would be a fair thing to say if all creatures gave 4-5 kills.. when only 40% of the creatures give more than 1 kill and only 9% of the creatures gives the max 5 kills and they dont spawn instantly I believe its an unfair comparison..

Global booster doesnt really give an advantage as it'll also multiply the stam used, and we had those in previous events too..

#49 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:15

add in the fact that a lot of players are probably going to skip the global and only kill the titan. I almost hope the titan doesn't show since these players aren't helping the community.

They can't. Not if they want to fight the Titan.

Make instant spawn BG ,please

They are Auto Spawning.

#50 fs_centus

fs_centus
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:15

I agree that the total community amount is a tad high, but the kills needed from each player to enter each tier seems perfectly fine by me.
The Emaciated Fellow counts as 5 kills - but you only use 1 stam killing it, so to obtain ruby you have to kill 5.000 of these, spending 5.000 stam (unless you use Conserve, which will just make the stam drainage even less.)
Should you go for Revenants only, it will be 12.500 stam (again without Conserve) - but you'd gain a bunch of the very powerful zombie brews as well.

Unless I have misunderstood the global description.

Not trying to flame at all nor anything..

But last Global Event it was important that everyone had a chance to achieve the Ruby tier, due to we should keep our new comers in game by letting them in the cold not able to achieve this - but it's another thread..

Math says 'alone out there' = 50 stamina / hour, 6 days to complete your kills (50 * 24 * 6 - a hell lot of walking due to only find 15 of The Emaciated Fellow(s)) and that's if they're using every single stamina every 8th hour due not to overflow..

I don't know what you guys think, but I would felt unwelcome in such a event if I were a new comer.. just another $0.02

#51 fs_scrogger

fs_scrogger
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:16

They can't. Not if they want to fight the Titan.

Diet cokes on me!

#52 Yuuzhan

Yuuzhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:16

They should only be able to hit the titan if they have reaced X tier of personal kills, and killing the titan should be Global rewards :) (if it is community based spawning that is)

#53 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:17

And they dont spawn instantly I believe its an unfair comparison.

Once again, they are ALL Auto Spawning.

#54 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:21

Curses. Gimme a minute.

Fixed.

#55 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:24

Curses. Gimme a minute.

Fixed.

Danke!

#56 Kontiki

Kontiki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:24

And they dont spawn instantly I believe its an unfair comparison.

Once again, they are ALL Auto Spawning.

I'm sorry, I didnt know auto and instant were the same, and people said they waited 10 minutes for new spawns.. my mistake. 100 mil kills is still a crazy amount tho :P

#57 fs_j4ckoliver

fs_j4ckoliver
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:27

just used 1k stam and only 1k kills, how is someone like me supposed to get a decent chest?

#58 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:28

Kill Requirements are too high.

#59 iskandra

iskandra

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:28

shouldn't these beasties be on all the maps?

#60 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2012 - 15:29

shouldn't these beasties be on all the maps?

All maps bigger than 10 by 10 squares if I remember correctly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: