#21 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 19:53

Love the new titans coming in!

Still dreaming/hoping for Hoofs fix for killing them :)

#22 rendtizzy

rendtizzy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 20:23

The titan reward page has the items in alphabetical order from tkp cost ratio tiers, instead of by item level as they were before. ex: tommy gloves are level 300 and there before oggy gloves? this changed when you introduced the new seasonal titan and such. This odd assortment is sloppy! :D

#23 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 20:48

Awesome ... ! Billy Bob Teeth on Jaws lol

#24 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 15 November 2012 - 21:15

hurray for new titans to stomp! +4 stam on the weapon is nice!

#25 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 November 2012 - 22:12

Glad to see HC's focusing on FS these days... :)

I think you'll find we are always focussed on Sword, thank you!

#26 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 22:21

Krakaradon

Attack:
Armor:
Damage:
Defense:

and about 115k HP

#27 fs_kimpac

fs_kimpac
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2012 - 22:48

also please make it that one person cannot kill more than 26% of the titan. This will make titan hunting truly a team effort instead of people solo securing it. :D :D :D :D

#28 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 22:55

also please make it that one person cannot kill more than 26% of the titan. This will make titan hunting truly a team effort instead of people solo securing it. :D :D :D :D

No for this .. there's small guilds don't have many/fast connection titan hunters and they aren't supposed to move for big guild to hunt titans.

#29 iut044

iut044

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 November 2012 - 23:01

No for this .. there's small guilds don't have many titan hunters and they aren't supposed to move for big guild to hunt titans.

No for this for me to if a member of a guild can get 50%+1 by themselves they deserve the item

#30 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 November 2012 - 23:02

Not going to be adding this. We are not going to exclude Solo member Guilds or Guildless players.

#31 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 00:07

I've still got my fingers crossed that you guys will make the Shadow titan and spawn it in dark realms and add a new level reveal potion needed in order to hunt it from the cathedral ways store so its accessible to everyone. Truly Epic Titan :D

#32 Bekki16

Bekki16

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 00:19

I've still got my fingers crossed that you guys will make the Shadow titan and spawn it in dark realms and add a new level reveal potion needed in order to hunt it from the cathedral ways store so its accessible to everyone. Truly Epic Titan :D

+1
This would open up a new interesting aspect into titan hunting by ways of using the reveal skill.

#33 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2012 - 00:23

Not going to be adding this. We are not going to exclude Solo member Guilds or Guildless players.

Appreciated :)

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#34 fs_kimpac

fs_kimpac
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:00

So why did you exclude Solo member Guilds from GVGING?

#35 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:32

Guild vs Guild ?

#36 fs_kimpac

fs_kimpac
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:35

Guild vs Guild ?

1 player in a guild is still a guild? That's why i said "Solo member Guilds" not guildless. Someone who loves titan hunting so much can hunt it alone. Say someone who loves gvg so much and can't do it alone?

#37 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:59

A single player attacking others is pvp, not really gvg. Gvg and titan hunting aren't comparable in this sense.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#38 fs_kimpac

fs_kimpac
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:12

A single player attacking others is pvp, not really gvg. Gvg and titan hunting aren't comparable in this sense.

So gvg is a "guild effort activity" so they make it require 2 people to participate. And titan hunting is also a "guild effort activity" and they allow one person to solo it? (Unless my understanding is wrong that titan hunting were not meant to be a guild effort.)

#39 DaleJunior

DaleJunior

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:16

The guy does bring up a semi valid point. I'd enjoy hearing the Cows' response to it, but we should still keep this particular thread to the subject of the two new Titans and not devolve it into any other kind of a thread, if you know what I mean. So what IS the view on this cows? Thanks. :)

And staying on point, the latest artwork is terrific!

#40 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:28

I believe the difference is; gvg is an exclusively guild oriented activity. Titan hunting is an activity aimed primarily towards guild participation (hence guilds being able to store tkp, the actual hunting being easier with guilds etc) but not 'limited' to a guild only activity, ie guildless players can still enjoy it, they won't have the benefit of being able to add their scores with others or track titan's via a structure, but they aren't completely cut out of the activity. Of course this is simply my take on the situation and not representative of what hcs might think.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: